• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
a_man, i have a question
on you dry bones sig, how do you get the pick layer to swirl like that?

oh, other designers
do you guys use the pen tool at all for sigs, i have tried some, but it seems to time consuming
just wondering..

A_man13

Smash Master
The swirl? I just used an idistort filter and played with the settings. It gives it focus and flow.

Roller

Smash Legend
Ok, so I might actually venture into the territory of animations sans-pikachu. My friend asked for a meta knight Vs Snake one with metaknight winning (unlikely, I know. But I hate Snake so I quickly said yes) I'll keep you guys updated on my progress. My biggest concern is getting MKs wings right, now THAT will be a challenge.

Roller

Smash Legend
yes it will be, do you have a snake sprite sheet, because if you need one i have it
nah, I got it. I took it from one of the links you posted on page 3. I always refer to those first when looking for sprites.

I just had dinner, so I'm gonna start now. HOPEFULLY I will be able to finish tommorow evening. If not then the next day. (like I said, I take a LONG time to make my smooth animations.

Roller

Smash Legend

Roller

Smash Legend
Sorry for the double post but as I began I realized something...

I don't want EVERY one of my animations to happen on final destination...

anybody got a place with other cool maps?

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
Hey folks gratz on the new sig shop. As you can see i got my killer wolf sig form amans last shop. Now i don't know who to ask since it wasn't to clear but if any of you sig makers can make sigs with two renders that would be tight.

Background: Somewhat the same as my current sig. Just think dark blue black night time:p think evil

Renders: Wolf

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-31979 ( Same as former sig just use the top half of his body since his legs look like they have been beatin on with a bat.)

Metaknight

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-9367

Would be great if whoever choses to take this job could put like wolf on the right and MK on the left or vice versa.

Text: If you could either write JewieBud, or just JB with The Dark Eternal Night under it and place this between the characters that would be awesome.

Don't know what else to request. Oh just dont use to small of a font for the text since it gets kinda hard to see. Black color letters if possible and good looking.

FOnt suggestions: http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=110&page=1 there were so many good ones there so i'll let you make the choice^^

Thanks if any of you choose to take this job and again gratz on the new shop^
ill get to that

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Wow Man...I dunno if you remember me but you sure have gotten crackin on your shop. Its official now!

Roller

Smash Legend
grandeza-i said so far 55 now there 101
rollerking-if its ok with everyone i would like you to join
i like the chain grab.
ur getting really good.
you should try making longer animations since your getting really good.
Thanks. I would make even longer ones, however the ones I make now take a VERY long time because I make them as streamlined and fluid as possible. However if by length you are going by number of frames then that one is about 100...

Roller

Smash Legend
Wow I'd love for you to join the shop. Your the best animator here.
Thanks man! I appreciate it.

So A-man, I can't start with requests immediately because the week after this one is finals. However After that I'll officially start doing requests for the shop. This should be fun.

Glad to join you guys. :)

A_man13

Smash Master
And I'm glad you joined. Now we have 5 members (6 interested due to Dinkoman, 5 members). And I think I know the way so that you can be front page without quoting.

A_man13

Smash Master
Thanks for pointing that out, Doom.

@RollerKing: I can link to just your post on the intro. You can edit at will and it'll be up there for all to see.

Roller

Smash Legend
Thanks for pointing that out, Doom.

@RollerKing: I can link to just your post on the intro. You can edit at will and it'll be up there for all to see.
Will people just see a link to it? Or will it look like my page was quoted by you, except my updates show up on your post?

Top Bottom