• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

Roller

Smash Legend
rollerking hows you do that?
Well you helped me, so I will gladly return the favor.

Simply go back to your file for your animation, then after the last layer add another with your sig on it. then copy that layer so that you have 12 of the sig layers in a row to get the sig to last for the same amount of time mine does.

If you only want sigs then make a new animation, then make 12 layers all copies of the first sig, then 12 copies of the next etc.

A_man13

Smash Master
I saw your request, Byronman. Right now I don't know much about whos even on the list of edits and what not.

A_man13

Smash Master
Since all of my sigs were 375 X 115, I just opened a document with the same settings, pasted sig number one, duplicated it 13 times, repeated it that with my ness and Porky sigs, and used GIF optimise filter.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
lordunicorn3, can you do dark sigs? :) Hope I did this right.

Render: (I went to PlanetRenders and got the urls, but I browse on Wii so do I have to post the URL or can you search it for me?) Bowser and Wolf(SSBB Bowser and the only Wolf render they have) on the left, one next to or overlapping the other(If so, Wolf in front).
Background/Style: Kinda like your Ganon example except making it black and blotches of red on the right(Sorta evil, hardcore) looking, ya know?)
Font/Text: TrashCo. at DAfont.com, put ".GUY." in black in the red part of the sig anywhere, and in red, "The Claw and the Fire" somewhere in the black area. :)

Anything else evil looking added would be nice too. Thanks!

Also a matching Avi?

A_man13

Smash Master
Tell me how your doing it. And it might just be a flaw in Gimp. Porky lost his form a bit in mine.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
ok, i have not followed the rotating sig theme, (i only have one that i like)
so i made this, tell me what u think

TheWaft

Smash Journeyman
Illinois--I live in a suburb of chicago. Looking f
i put it in my sig. I think the quality is still pretty good. Its not terrible, its not great, but i just dont want one of amans and pistolz hard work to not be used. Its alot better that i am using them both.

EDIT:
actually now that i think about it, it looks really good:)

Top Bottom