• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

Santi

Smash Lord
A Man 13.
Your work is freaking amazing.
Please make me a sig.
Thank you. I know your busy.

Image- http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z314/PokerplayaSanti/untitled.jpg

Size- whatever size works best for you and the sig.

Order-what does order mean? :/

Colors- Yellow gold backround. With Red Pokemon font. :D
http://www.dafont.com/top.php?page=6

Other- could you have it say Santi pretty decent size on the top.
Then towards the bottom in red a little smaller say: I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To.

A_man13

Smash Master
Alright, your third in line! Glad you choose me over my three other companions. I may have to use another BG color, if that's OK with you.

Aint it weired that I'm the only person people request?

A_man13

Smash Master
yeah. Why do you ask?

Edit: I forget his name, but I saw someone who wanted me to make theirs.

Santi

Smash Lord
Alright, your third in line! Glad you choose me over my three other companions. I may have to use another BG color, if that's OK with you.

Aint it weired that I'm the only person people request?
Sweet deal.
Another color will be just fine. I've seen your work and trust whatever you choose to do.

nah its not weird cause your work is mad legit.

Roller

Smash Legend
ok, so roller man, this is going to be a little confusing but ill can help some, follow these steps to remove the white backround
make a new transparent layer underneath your sprite sheet
select the tool that looks like a magic wand (top row)
click on the white part
to select>invert
edit copy
delete the top layer (sprite sheet)
then paste on the transparent layer

when I paste the background gets pasted with it. what am I doing wrong?

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
It was a week and 50 posts for me, but whatever.

A_Man, when DDD sucks you up and jumps off you both die at the same time.

A_man13

Smash Master
I get it. I think you tried that on me, we went into sudden death and I killed you with a yo-yo.

TRY YOUR SIG NOW!

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
(Sorry about my post, this is my first time requesting a sig... ever)

I have a request for A man_13. I'm sorry if my request is really stupid or hard.

Could I have a sig with Lucas (http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-31809) to the left and Metaknight (http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-8981) to the right with the words "Tyke" written in white in the middle and the friend code 4253-3194-0547 under Tyke in a smaller point size.

The size of the sig can be your standard 375x115 i guess. I'd like the background to look kind of like water with a light Aqua blue coloring. The font of it can be any you choose as long as it's readable. No frame please.

Again, sorry if this is a ridiculous request, I've never asked for a sig before!

TheWaft

Smash Journeyman
Illinois--I live in a suburb of chicago. Looking f
(Sorry about my post, this is my first time requesting a sig... ever)

I have a request for A man_13. I'm sorry if my request is really stupid or hard.

Could I have a sig with Lucas (http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-31809) to the left and Metaknight (http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-8981) to the right with the words "Tyke" written in white in the middle and the friend code 4253-3194-0547 under Tyke in a smaller point size.

The size of the sig can be your standard 375x115 i guess. I'd like the background to look kind of like water with a light Aqua blue coloring. The font of it can be any you choose as long as it's readable. No frame please.

Again, sorry if this is a ridiculous request, I've never asked for a sig before!
that was actually a pretty good request. Probably better than me on page 39 in the old shop. even though my request wasnt very good, aman made it look like better than what i pictured. He's great at flames.

A_man13

Smash Master
It's OK. My list is pretty full right now, so don't expect it right away.

I'm suprised no one wants a sig from LordUnicorn or Grandeza (or PiSToLZ); in my oppinion, they are better. Of course, I never said that; then I get called a maurder or a negative person.

A_man13

Smash Master
100 posts is Journyman, 500 is Aprentace, 1000 is Lord, 2500 is master.

I understand that, AzSvFeZ. But look at everyone who hasen't...

napZzz

Smash Hero
thanks again aman. your the best sig designer because you work fast, make good work, and are cool to everyone in your shop thats nice to you. I'm never going anywhere else for anything lol.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Honestly, I didn't do it for that reason at all, I actually did it because I figured you would like to work on a Ness sig. You do so great at those.

A_man13

Smash Master
I guess. I've gained a personal reputire of sigs based around the PK kid. If you ever want one of my older Ness sigs, I can just pop your name on it.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Lol, we're friends at this point and to be nice, unless you've started on it I'll lighten your work load, LordUnicorn, you want my Ness sig?

TheWaft

Smash Journeyman
Illinois--I live in a suburb of chicago. Looking f
100 posts is Journyman, 500 is Aprentace, 1000 is Lord, 2500 is master.
Thanks aman, sorry i keep putting this thread offtrack, i gotta stop doing that...cant think of anything to say, i got it! Hey pistolz, can you make me an animation of pikachu poking DDD in the face and then DDD smashing pikachu with his side smash? That would be awesome. I dont know if i can request animations or not, but that would be pretty cool under the sig aman made me.

Roller

Smash Legend
yo, unicorn, I think I need more detail, cause when i did what you said and pasted into the transparent sheet the rest of the white background still went with it.

Top Bottom