• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

A_man13

Smash Master
It's not going to be that way if it ever happened....

Oh, and I got Photoshop ready for usage. Just got to learn some basic commands and I'm off on a wild CS3 journey...

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
He guys, i have a question. Is it possible for you guys to change the color of a render for me? 'cause I seriously cant find a render/image of Meta Knight in his white/gold alternate outfit. So can one of you guys photoshop a regular MK render so he looks like that?

Thanks

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
You mean official art? That's impossible, but I think I can find a substitute if you want.
Um, i mean like take the render of him from planetrender in his normal outfit and photoshop it to his white/gold outfit. Idk if that answers your question. But yes if you can make/find a substitute for what I'm looking for it would be greatly appreciated.

Roller

Smash Legend
Um, i mean like take the render of him from planetrender in his normal outfit and photoshop it to his white/gold outfit. Idk if that answers your question. But yes if you can make/find a substitute for what I'm looking for it would be greatly appreciated.
I think I saw one of him in white the other day, I'll check and post it here if I find it. I'm pretty sure I will. =)

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
I think I saw one of him in white the other day, I'll check and post it here if I find it. I'm pretty sure I will. =)
I shall love you if you do (no gay). but seriously I really appreciate this... I literally went an entire day looking for one... like through a terabyte of pics... no white/gold mk

Edit: Love the sig btw, pika owns that duck.

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Sigh... I would unknowingly break some1's most important rule. I forget about how easy it is for sarcasm/joking tones gets lost over the internet. I dont really have a beef with pika, my bad bro, i was just messing. Ima go edit that now...

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Yea, I see it, but thats your first attempt? what have you been making sigs with then?
And @Rollerking, Ive found this site too, but you'll notice that parts of MK's sword and cape are cut off, which led me to request the custom recolor.

A_man13

Smash Master
GIMP. I just recently switched over to Photoshop. I'm still a n00b at using it. I think I'll try this tut that I found a whil back that I liked.

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Oh well, good look with the switch over. that photshop numero uno looks same quality as your other sigs so i doubt you'll have a problem. Think you can do anything about my MK problem though? It's getting rather tiresome.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
photoshop is really easy to get the hang of. just use a bunch of tuts and you'll be making sigs better than ever.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
The problem is that it cuts off a lot of the pictures.

Well, I love my punch...especially when somebody spikes it. ;)
Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaah....

photoshop is really easy to get the hang of. just use a bunch of tuts and you'll be making sigs better than ever.
What's a tut?

Sigh... I would unknowingly break some1's most important rule. I forget about how easy it is for sarcasm/joking tones gets lost over the internet. I dont really have a beef with pika, my bad bro, i was just messing. Ima go edit that now...
Just use the bracket things that are used in hyperlinks (i.e. [sarcasm] you suck [/sarcasm]) they are an item of my own creation!!! lol

Roller

Smash Legend
PROJECT UPDATE:

Simple sig I am working on. I don't really like the text placement, but I couldn't find a better place for it where it would still be legible.

Not many effects in this one, but I like it, just cause Riku is badass.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
@Rollerking: Its really nice. Good looking, but simple. The text could stand out more (mabey not as transparent) and the font could be more cursive-like (I can't think of the word for this type of font right now...) on your name. But that's just my opinion.

Roller

Smash Legend
@Rollerking: Its really nice. Good looking, but simple. The text could stand out more (mabey not as transparent) and the font could be more cursive-like (I can't think of the word for this type of font right now...) on your name. But that's just my opinion.
Thanks for the input, How do you like the text that is not in my name? It's the walt disney font. I think it's awesome.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the input, How do you like the text that is not in my name? It's the walt disney font. I think it's awesome.
I really like that font. It fits with the Riku picture.

Someone is requesting, if we want to continue this as a conversation we should move to the Hangout Hut.

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Yo, I like it better than the standard sig I see from that same render, keep up the work. But can I get my questions answered? I probably sound like an impatient jerk, and I dont mean to, but I'm really curious if this will work (custom recolor that is)

Thanks

A_man13

Smash Master
Re-coloring...It would be extremly hard to do. Re-coloring can work...

..but it's hard to get it exact. If you show me the pic you want recolored, I can see what I can do.

A_man13

Smash Master
I'll throw that up there, PiSToLZ. And honestly, PiSToLZ, I think 64 palms is better than the current animation. And I got photoshop. I'm not great yet (see attempts one and two above), but it is making my work somewhat better.

@TheWaft: Gee, you want your sig for everthing. How about I put it on a coffee mug while I'm at it?

...course I'm kidding. I'll get to it tomorow.

Top Bottom