• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
I like your new animation pistolz. I actually like it better than the 64 palms but it is not that good when its cut off in your sig.

The Waft is asleep now. And I think I will join him now...

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
I'd like a sig please, preferably by A_man13, but I don't really mind.

Let's see, I would want Olimar in it, and naturally my username... And that's really it for necessities, give it your own style! (That's what I came here for, after all!) Bonus points if you can use Olimar's white costume and/or have Pikmin in there somewhere. :)

I'm not exactly sure where to obtain Olimar renders, but there's always that stock Dojo one, right?

Thanks in advance ;)

A_man13

Smash Master
I'll take ya. I'm not neccesaraly planning on doing a sub par job with Photoshop just yet, so I'll use GIMP.

A_man13

Smash Master
I already completed another request in GIMP, bringing my in-liners to two. Hopefully by the end of this Week Photoshop will be all I use.

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo, A_man and everybody else on here. Have you seen Mojoman's animations? This guy is gonna give me a run for my money. He's doin a great job. Once he learns how to render both sprites and backgrounds he will be great.

I really like your new animation too PiSToLZ. MUCH better with the choppyness and keeping the background still. =)

Grandeza

Smash Master
Yo, A_man and everybody else on here. Have you seen Mojoman's animations? This guy is gonna give me a run for my money. He's doin a great job. Once he learns how to render both sprites and backgrounds he will be great.

I really like your new animation too PiSToLZ. MUCH better with the choppyness and keeping the background still. =)
We should let him join up with us rofl. Mojo is awesome. And he's been using gimp like a week now.

Roller

Smash Legend
We should let him join up with us rofl. Mojo is awesome. And he's been using gimp like a week now.
I only had GIMP for about 5-7 days when I made the ice climbers animation, and the rest were before that. It actually doesn't take very long to learn, you just have to have some cool ideas. He is very good though. I'd be all for extending an invite to him, I don't know whether he would accept seeing as he has his own combo shop right now, but maybe he would. What do the rest of you think about inviting him?

Thino

Smash Master

MojoMan

Smash Ace
I would gladly accept. I think I can run two shops at once. But of course, everyone else has to vote me in. If you do, I'll post my examples up.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
oh, rollerking, i like that one, you get better and better soooo fast
the space in the middle is a bit empty though

Roller

Smash Legend
Oh, but I can only do animations. My sigs are still crappy, and I odn't practice much with them.
You wouldn't need to do normal sigs. I joined origionally only doing animations, I only just started normal sigs like 4 days ago...of course I only started animations like a week and a half ago...lol.

but ya. Doing normal sigs wouldn't be mandatory should you be accepted.

oh, rollerking, i like that one, you get better and better soooo fast
the space in the middle is a bit empty though
Thanks for the praise. :bee:

What would you recommend about the space?

Make the sig less long?
Make the renders pushed in a little bit more?
Do something else in the middle?

I had kinda' ment for it to look a little bleak and desolate in darkness, it makes a better connection with the text.

also, what are your feelings on letting mojoman join our little group here?

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
im fine with mojoman joining,
and id reccomend to push the render a little closer together, or you could put the text in the middle

Roller

Smash Legend
Nothing huge. I doubt it'll even hapen...
still...

And isn't PiSToLZ open now? May want to make that change in the shop title.

EDIT: You know what, let's open that other shop today, just post in really big letters right at the top of the first post to not post untill us 5, (6 if pistolz agrees to let in our possible new member, which he will) have posted our rules/samples/etc.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Alright, do you guyz still have to ask pistolz and Grandeza about letting me join? And I'm not completely clear on who is in whose shop. Could you PM me or just tell me right here who is what shop, if you're all in the same shop, which one I may or may or may not be joining, etc. I'm still a little unclear on the details.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
speedy can you make me a animation?

I want snake slipping on a banana set by diddy

and if it all possible try to make it small size so i got room for a sig to.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
A_man, Grandeza, PiSToLZ, Unicorn, and I are all in this shop. This is the one you may wind up joining.
Thanks man! Oh, and if I don't wind up getting in, I won't hold a grudge. I'm still a n00b after all!
BTW, I made yet another animation in our shop, that's a lot less jumpy (I took your advice).

A_man13

Smash Master
BrawlBro, didn't you request in SgtWikez shop?
I'm going to throw out some more invites for the group. MojoMan, PKLucas, BrawlBro; do you want in?

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
I requested a sig from sgt wikex but I want a small little animation to put on the side, thus my request here

A_man13

Smash Master
I getcha. Well, it's all up to Wikez and PiSToLZ; I'm just bringing it out into the open. I'll throw out a group invite, while I'm at it.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Well, I've sort of already accepted. I don't see why not. But isn't that a lot of people in one shop-7?

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm probably going elsewhere for my sig shop. I know I'm letting everyone down, but I really think I can do better with a new shop.

Top Bottom