• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALT [Results on First Post]

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
craigg is bringing the fighting talk ! ! ! lol

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
LOL read the page before mengz you got dumped for P Vanz
LOL!

Sad day for Bullet Ben

Hey if prof flakes you wanna team ben? (if you have no partner at the tourn)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Im joking, WOAHHHHH.
I dunno why me and you do good together when your prick, I cant wait to **** Edwin a.k.a Tears of Seprioth, that name is to long and dumb when you say it out loud, and Chrisboi, Chrisboi is **** so I will take all his stock out in the first 2 mins and make him steal stocks from edwin which will get them arguing:bee:.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
we last time me and edwin was finishing you two and then you 2 started getting mad.
Nice lie there.
I heard from your own team partner that you dont want to accept my £2 MM because you know your gonna lose... if you dont believe me ask him lol.
£2 MM Chrisboi, your doing it with P.Vanity so you can do it with me.
Isnt that right ToS?

Mr P

Smash Ace
Just to say that yes i am coming to this, trying to convince my brother and davemans to come along for one last tournie. After this i really cant say how much im going to be envolved in the smash scene anymore, not too bothered about brawl in all honesty and i have other priorities but i guess we'll see. Forgot to add, i dont like most of you. ;););)

Im not using Peach at this tournament, maybe just for teams.

No i dont accept your peach ditto mm p.pro it's peach dittos, no thanks.

J03

Smash Master
Euan. make D come xD. loving the honesty and its good to hear your making it to melees last stand.
as we are being honest Peach is absolutely ****, i hate the ***** so nice to here shes off your roster.

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
mostly a spy/sniper man myself, although i'm growing fond of the pyro too ^_^

i'm relatively new to the game really, but i randomly stopped sucking a couple weeks back, and things just get better!

you play then Carlton?

-x-

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
J: I favour the Sniper/Engineer mostly. Although I've played it for about 2 hours at a local LAN Arena. Will be playing more though.

Craiig: That lie thing is the most disgusting lie ever.

C03Y: You going all Y.Link in teams?

Kone

Smash Master
Mario in brawl is amazing x_X and i cant get over the fact that charizard glides likes a numpty (z come to brawl tourney ***)

=p

i may still come to this depending on work

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
only a couple weeks

craigg n rob are gonna come 2nd/3rd in teams

ac_anon

Smash Ace
RYAN you better come this time, i need to beat you at a mm since this is probably the last melee tourney

oh and i will probably be there now bar something coming up randomly

Top Bottom