• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALT [Results on First Post]

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
jake: i have no doubt in your skill. the only reason youve dropped is because of the last 2 tournaments. you don't need to prove anything to me with your rant. In fact, why should you worry about being seeded? you know you'll get past pools anyway.

And yes i have made a mistake with joe. I did forget he didn't get out of pools at CHJ

With all that said, heres a revised list, and to stop all you placing wh0res, its in alphabetical order

Frostbyte
Fuzzyness
Jam
Mr P
Ogre
Reacher
Vanity Angel
Zeppo

High
Aiko
AmcD
BloodBowler
Coey
Kman
Kone
Lord Rust
Tears of Sephiroth

Backups
AC Anon
BulletBill
Craiigg
Davemans
JO3
PDot
Professor Pro
Ryansocks

Anon should be seeded instead of Kman as he did get 13th at CHJ and Kman didn't attend

VA

Smash Hero
You've not seen craig play, he's **** now. You better watch yourself Billy. I played Craiigg last night and it was like bish bash bosh ****.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
^^ thats £20 mm talk in my opinion

jo3 vs craigggggg

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Lads,remember my Roy is always interested except when he is posed with challenges from:

Peach,Samus,Doc,Pikachu(:laugh:)

Come on sons,get the offers flying in now.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
i would like to go ylink against that red head

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Ylink isnt amongst his top mengz but hes a diverse man and is thus still interested.
£2?Or were you just meaning friendly?
Young Link would like a shot at that guy...£2 is fine ;).

craiigg

Smash Lord
I have played craiigg ya know and he's not as good as Joe
rofl okey dokey, how about you just play me?
the only time you've seen me play is when i played you at aikos or in crews which i quite happily ****ed up and got four stocked good times

besides who said you could reply to a joke between me and joe? go die in a hole

EDIT: kingzepmans, hopefully i'll have more money if i make this (looks like i've got something t prove to bullet bill so i HAVE to attend now) /sarcasm
so just gimme a shout for a falcon - roy MM =)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
when are you leaving for liverpool charles

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Oh yeah ill be flaking this because Ill be skint after sweden, not cause of sweden alone but

O M G MANGA SHOP *DROOOOOOL*

Gonna spend tonnes of money there =/

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Pikachu is about as gay as your playing style son,hence why you go hand in hand :laugh:

Nonetheless,Roy is interested?Its almost tradition now.If you refuse said challenge you are obviously scared imo

J03

Smash Master
pika should go die, Roy is ****e but he is manly. ylink is the ultimate G, hes a living legend, a true man.

true men:

Arnie.
Hulk Hogan.
Sean Connery.
Y.Link.

VA, craig, B.Bill: you guys are hilarious, i hope it was all banter though. your all mengz

J03

Smash Master
the list is obv not complete, its hanging in wills bedroom, i could remember but a few of the names.

clint eastwood shall obv join the ranks.

before anyone else considers saying so and so is a man ask your yourself.

would he punch a woman square in the face?

a real man would

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
rofl okey dokey, how about you just play me?
the only time you've seen me play is when i played you at aikos or in crews which i quite happily ****ed up and got four stocked good times

besides who said you could reply to a joke between me and joe? go die in a hole

EDIT: kingzepmans, hopefully i'll have more money if i make this (looks like i've got something t prove to bullet bill so i HAVE to attend now) /sarcasm
so just gimme a shout for a falcon - roy MM =)

Craiigg- We have played each other at chj. Can't you remember :dizzy:. But anyway, I'm not saying you're crap or anything I'm just saying that I think J03s better than you :) apart from the laughing smiley. Soz about that :lick:

craiigg

Smash Lord
Craiigg- We have played each other at chj. Can't you remember :dizzy:. But anyway, I'm not saying you're crap or anything I'm just saying that I think J03s better than you :) apart from the laughing smiley. Soz about that :lick:
i do remember, im just not gonna make any johns about those matches as they were my first friendlies when i got there who cares =s
like VA said i've got alot better since CHJ.

i dont care who i am or aren't better than, i just don't think it's your place to butt in like you usually do

J03

Smash Master
chuck norris is obv on the list so is captain falcon i beleive. im currently campaigning for tony jaa to be added, but as he doesnt seem to punch females im not sure hell make the cut.

imo atila the hun should be on that list with the likes of rambo and bruce lee

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I are booked lads.

Outward journey

Departs: Glasgow, Buchanan bus station, Scotland
on service NX533 at 15:15 on 4 April 2008

Arrives: LIVERPOOL, Coach Station, Norton St, Merseyside at 20:35 on 04 Apr 2008

Return journey

Departs: LIVERPOOL, Coach Station, Norton St, Merseyside
on service NX533 at 08:15 on 6 April 2008

Arrives: Glasgow, Buchanan bus station, Scotland at 14:05 on 06 Apr 2008

Im loving it.Anyone else loving it?I got a feeling you're all loving it.

Regardless Im loving it.

Top Bottom