• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALT [Results on First Post]

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Because Im a complete biased f*ck and wont be going to brawl tournaments,I'd like a brawl tournament to test my skills though it'd be nice if it was free of charge imo.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
In total if everyone were to enter every event it would cost roughly around this:

£5 Singles
£5 Doubles
£5 Crews
£5 Venue
£3-4 Brawl.

So basically 23-24 pound.
It's far too much to be going around on the day. I actually agree with no fee for brawl tournament as it isn't the first Real brawl tourny, TKI is.

I'm not that bothered if I do have to pay to play brawl in tournament, but I think it shouldn't be.

AmcD

Smash Ace
Well if crews doesnt happen (which it probably wont) then brawl will have a small fee.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
you are right pro but some people might want to play a brawl so i say aiko it's all up to you
You are right to Chrisboi, im glad we can have a civil conversation....

Well if crews doesnt happen (which it probably wont) then brawl will have a small fee.
Im not even sure if I would enter the free one so im deffo not gonna enter this, i shall just watch.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
So...do i have any other mm's apart from the one with chrisboi, which i'm obv winning - how much is that btw? 2 pound?

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
you owe me a MM since last time 'you weren't trying' John ;)

And I know Prof will want one, he always wants money matches

VA

Smash Hero
I have no MM's lined up, yawnfest. Btw to all those I mentioned teams to (everyone in the community I think?) it's most likely I'll end up teaming with D1R3 the Ganon main.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Obv the guy who always wants MM will have one with you. £2, who do you main again?
If Fox you want to have one MM £2 and another MM fox ditto £2 so when you lose the first one you have a chance to win it back in the fox ditto :D jkin about you losing lol.

VA

Smash Hero
Obv the guy who always wants MM will have one with you. £2, who do you main again?
If Fox you want to have one MM £2 and another MM fox ditto £2 so when you lose the first one you have a chance to win it back in the fox ditto :D jkin about you losing lol.
sorry dude but I'm not doing shizzy £2 MM's, they are worthless to me. Unless it's joke match ups, I'll do £2 fox ditto but if you want to go up against samus it's going to cost you more lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
zomg like prof £25 MM?

my marth your peach n___n
Tbh i'd rather £24.99, £25 is too much. But if i have the money on the day ok lol.

sorry dude but I'm not doing shizzy £2 MM's, they are worthless to me. Unless it's joke match ups, I'll do £2 fox ditto but if you want to go up against samus it's going to cost you more lol.
Dont think your so speical my friend I was talking to PV lol. But I will MM you anyway £5. and £2 fox ditto.

Why do we never see smashers from japan post on smashboards. Just something I noticed.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Why would there be a small fee on Brawl and how much would it be?

Please dont tell us it would boost competition or some **** like that. It'd just be a side event that everyone will be crap at. If you play it for money I will just assume Aiko thinks hes going to win :suess:.

Anyone notice that emoticon has a ridiculous sonface? Im loving it personally. Im a fan of the hat too, obviously an emoticon of distinction.

EDIT:Think I might have read it wrong(not the first time imo). If crews doesnt happen I suppose its more justified to have a fee for Brawl though Im still not sure I agree.

Aiko

Smash Champion
actually i decided a while ago to scrap the entry fees on side events. my initial intention was to get ppl who've played brawl before to enter because if its free, everyone will enter. i just needed a way to keep the event minimal.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Theyt didn't want us UK people to spoil brawl for them so decided they would take a break. But I have there numbers so I could ring them and see what they have been up to and if they still play melle welly.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Theyt didn't want us UK people to spoil brawl for them so decided they would take a break. But I have there numbers so I could ring them and see what they have been up to and if they still play melle welly.
That would be good tbh. I understand if they're trying not to spoil brawl. I was trying to avoid playing it too until Aiko got it and I ended up stuck in my room for a biweekly :(. I hope they do get back to playing for when brawl is out.

Z- the best emotion is definately :lick: no johns

Also, does anyone know if the release date for Brawl is known yet?

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
pdot, yeah i'll MM you :)
Prof yeah mm you aswell, dont have a main anymore...maybe i'll have decided by alt but right now nope...I play falco, ganon, marth, peach....So we could do a falco vs fox mm lol

ac_anon

Smash Ace
hey proffesor pro wanto have our MM? the one from ages ago when u flaked whatever tourney it was?

also VA i want to win my fiver back

bill 50p doc ditto?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
hey proffesor pro wanto have our MM? the one from ages ago when u flaked whatever tourney it was?
Why you trying to hurt my feelings for when you know how I feel towards you. I shall accept the MM and **** you up the bum bum. How much do you want £3 or higher or lower.

hey PV do you want to marth vs marth are MM? and it is £2
I literally have to see this MM, I think Chrisboi is going to win tbh but i dunno... I want to see alot of cockyness init though please.

Top Bottom