• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALT [Results on First Post]

VA

Smash Hero
I'll bring mine, my wii and freeloader, but what about tv's playing brawl in black and white?!

Aiko

Smash Champion
dunno about that, but it shouldnt be a concern, the main thing is melee. chipped wiis and freeloaded ones should play in colour though. the only problem is *** consoles on old tvs.

ting!

Smash Cadet
Hey Guys, I know its a little short notice but is there room for a little one housing-wise? I havent been to a tourney in ages and can actually make this one!

Much love, Amy/Ting!/Queen Mab x

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
1 week baby. What is the turnout looking like from all the people who have said so far they are coming.
I think I could only bring the game melee but not a gamecube. Also what was the reason for J03 moving to SDB?

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Prof you bring the melee i'll bring the cube + another set up.
I have two cubes =)
And i think BB is right mods standing by might be a good thing :laugh::laugh:

Aiko

Smash Champion
hey ting!, plenty of space, we should have the flat + a house if all goes according to plan.

p pro: i reckon the turnout will be around 25-30.

JO3 is in SDB because hes more "like minded" with SDBers, having said that, theres no problems with us and joe + will. Its all gravy

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
1 week for you to live prof i suggest that you marry pdot and have children who are pdot/ peach mains
1 more week for you to change your avatar 45 more times. MM you smiling prick, how much do you want to do this for Edwin Watson. I suggest you marry Chrisboi just so I can laugh at the dummest children ever...

Prof you bring the melee i'll bring the cube + another set up.
I have two cubes =)
OK i shall bring it then

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Aiko- is Will gonna be helping out again?

Charles- Do you know when you will be arriving since as far as I know you're the earliest arrival and I need to be available.

Aiko

Smash Champion
hopefully will is helping out, otherwise housing will be tight. best to be back by the 2nd or 3rd cos i've got a French player to pick up on the 3rd.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Aiko would it help if I brought my melee disc, just that I dont want to carrry extra weight unccesarily even though the case aint heavy.

Seems like I am defintely coming to this now is well, it was 99% confirmed yesterday.

Aiko

Smash Champion
yeah it would help if you brought the game. thanks

BB: not sure yet, depends on housing, but it looks like we'll have space at Wills place, so you can stay if you want/need.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
prof is out for the mooooooneyyyyy

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
bullet bill hates money matches.
Then why ask for a MM lol? Makes no sense IMO = SHORT FOR IN MY OPINION.
OK tough guy, £20 MM?

O yea what films you got on your ipod i need some for the coach journey ;)
I accept.
Im not giving you **** you idiot what can you do to me *get scared runs and gets ipod and tells him everything*

OK im sorry man low me, I have got....
America Gangster
Beowulf
Ex Machina - Some cartoon kinda film maybe by some japanese guy but its english, looks quite good
Gabriel - Good Film
Hitman
Jumper
Jackas s 2
Rambo
Saw1
Step-Up 2
Slipstream - Some weird film
Scrat Collection - This is a combination of all those lil clips of that squirrell with the acorn you see at the beginning of ice age and all the other lil clips he's been in and some unseen ones. Its actually quite funny.

Next time try not to be so demanding and unsensitive to my feelings please.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
i might not be going , my family are going to america and my mum is waiting for an answer . soo this is not a flake , i want to come but i am sure that i will be missing out on a good chance to go

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i might not be going , my family are going to america and my mum is waiting for an answer . soo this is not a flake , i want to come but i am sure that i will be missing out on a good chance to go
I guess the whole of the UK is going to be shocked about this flake. I know your afraid to MM me but flying to America to avoid it is going a bit far. You need to MAN in this direction ^

£5? sonshake on it?
Sorry I'm only going accept it if it is £5.01.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Less than a week to go, and i've got my main sorted loool. Falco...i've ditched the other characters, Just falco n mario now :p

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Phil, I'm calling you out for the travesty of CHJ (If you turn up) I had that match and shall prove it by challenging you to a MM. £1 Best of 5, ALT Ruleset but the first stage is Green Greens.

Top Bottom