• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALT [Results on First Post]

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Alright Southerns it's time to man up, I want money matches with all of you, especially the londoners. Don't really mind about the rules but best of 5 would be nice.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
:laugh: I'll leave it up to you to make the effort I'm not paying for you to not sandbag.

Pdot- I accept, we should get some friendlies done as well imo

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
:laugh: I'll leave it up to you to make the effort I'm not paying for you to not sandbag.

Pdot- I accept, we should get some friendlies done as well imo
More like you dont wanna lose 2 pound lol :D.
50p it is, also we can get in alot of friendlies.
Dont play Pdot he is just gonna spam with what ever projectile he can.

COEY

Smash Lord
Mr Pro: Will Brawl MM you deffos.

That goes to all you *****es out there too XD. Except Jam....

COEY

Smash Lord
lol i don't play melee no more. tho ask me on the day and i might crack out my little young link. decide amount then too as my funds could vary.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
YAY... and yes. Does that mean I have to be someonelse in the MM, or does it mean its just not a peach ditto MM lol?
I like that it is up to 7 nice and long.
Since your on Aiko account does he want a MM, I think he already accepted it but i cant remember?:(

lol I don't wanna lose 50p either cos I always lose money matches :(.
lol No Worries. Its you choice at the end of the day:).

Aiko

Smash Champion
Aiko isnt here atm. He is at a lecture. When he comes back I will tell him about the MM you want with him.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Dont let him spam is main advice, he will do gay things like throw a bomb run away then get another bomb throw a boomerang, throw the bomb, get on the ledge, get a bomb throw it, fire arrow, run away and throw another boomerang etc, its really gay when he spams and gets away with it.

COEY

Smash Lord
Just read the brawl rules. 6 min time limit is no good had a set with Ed Tlink vs Lucas and im sure all 3 games were well over that. 8 mins would be more appropriate. If you havent played it or barely have then i suggest playing alot of it on the day if you can.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
I dont think there is much need in a brawl tournament. To few people, setups and the fact im running a full blown tournament a month later. If there is time crews should be done imo.

Will lad : ill be taken that young link out tho ;) lucas ftw

Aiko: was scott talking to you while ****ed the other day, not me, just so you know. Apologies if he was being scott.

ed

COEY

Smash Lord
Ed it's Toon Link man he's not so young anymore ;)

You're right tho crews should come before brawl (unless its brawl crews......anyone?......no ok melee) at a melee tourney. And Ant with this in mind your gonna have to make sure ppl arent playing brawl on TV's needed for tourney games. Or else your gonna have a Smash GT on your hands.

But seriously im gonna take out yourself, Wesley, and Jammy come TKI :p

Kone

Smash Master
I came bk to edit the y->t but you posted before my william. Was loving your t.linl but ill not be taken any of that come TKI. Lucas/Sammy taken 1st. Mark my words =x

SDB taken top 5 at tki tho lol

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lol Dont let him spam is main advice, he will do gay things like throw a bomb run away then get another bomb throw a boomerang, throw the bomb, get on the ledge, get a bomb throw it, fire arrow, run away and throw another boomerang etc, its really gay when he spams and gets away with it.
I don't spam anymore and you know it you homo prick

Top Bottom