• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"All dis ni*** do is grab" A sheik combo vid by Drephen (re-upped)

mukoe890

Smash Apprentice
lol a bunch of mindgames and grabbing at the right timing knocks them off=P. smart guy, id get super pissed if i played u

Drephen

Smash Master
lol, prolly won't make another sheik one. If anything ima gonna make a luigi combo vid or marth just forward smashing the whole time.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, that was great. I want the credits song.
I want the credits song too. It's a remix of Lufia 2 boss theme (an old snes RPG). I liked that game so much.

Maybe somebody knows the song's name, or can provide us with a download link . . .

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Great shiek, good lord, you DO grab a lot >__<

I loved the part where you broke his shield, my shield got broken in a tourney match, I felt like an idiot, and I just sat there with my contoller down (last stock, 260% damage... I love dream land samus) While he charged a smash ._.;;

Good ****

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
was nice seeing you in action on Saturday at the smash fest. i was actualy convinced that i really need to practice more often. hope to see you around some more, was a great pleasure watching you in action. not to mention i now try to play luigi because of you

damage incorperated

Smash Apprentice
your style reminds me of one of my friends who plays cfalcon, jiggs, and roy, except he rolls too much on top of it. id get to so pissed if i lost to you

Binx

Smash Master
I watch the video and im like I bet hes gonna dsmash and you do then I im like here comes another and you do, and then I bet I see a third, and you do, then Im like alright forward tilt to fair cause his opponent will jump... then you do another dmsmash while your opponent runs into it rofl. Good tech chasing BTW,

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
oh man the link doesn't work anymore :(

Could you please upload it again to filefront,Drephen?

the video was cool BTW :)

Drephen

Smash Master
so im thinking about making another combo vid, same style, probably against more falcos(falcos are over the world)

any song suggestions?

i thinking that Boom Boom Boom Boom song by the Venga Boys

the gayer the song is the better

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Yep that was pretty funny seeing that the Falco just got whipped w/ just three types of moves. That was pretty cool! I wounder if I can do that!

brickman

Smash Lord
Drephen,

No matter how many times I watch this I laugh at how UNREASONABLY good your sheik is.

Hope to see you at MSOP on the 20th.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
You have some nice tourney vids on youtube vs Lambchops, Dashizwiz and Forward. You gotta make another combo vid :)

SHINE FX

Smash Apprentice
so im thinking about making another combo vid, same style, probably against more falcos(falcos are over the world)

any song suggestions?

i thinking that Boom Boom Boom Boom song by the Venga Boys

the gayer the song is the better
The Ding Ding Dong Song by Gunther is pretty gay. XD
Actually, most of Gunther's songs would work.

Dr.Saturn

Smash Apprentice
Your style is noobish but you use the style so well

....makeing pwnage

thx for the vid

BerDinosaur

Smash Cadet
Kick *** combo vid Drephen! I can't remember how many times I've watched it. I just LOVE your Sheik's style! You must piss so many people off using Sheik huh? You are definitely my favorite pro Sheik ever. Hope to see more from ya Dreph.

Drephen

Smash Master
in process of making another one. Song suggestions? I need the gayest songs ever, probably techno of some kind

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
No matter where you roll, no matter where you shield, no matter where you tech!
Catches you in the base of of his joystick.
!!!HOLY ****!!!
Muah ha ha haah!

Top Bottom