• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"All dis ni*** do is grab" A sheik combo vid by Drephen (re-upped)

Civy

Smash Cadet
Wooow !
I love your styleee ! Great vid ! (what's the name of the song ?)

justice

Smash Ace
Not really.

Drephen nice combo video. It shows a different side to Sheik. I hope to see some more of your videos.

I am still going to play Zelda...

Shellshock821

Smash Apprentice
Bowser!? Why him?
Because he's BOWSER THE KOOPA KING silly. But yo, even though we won't play long I can't wait till tomorrow. I need to improve my Bowser so don't bull me and just fight him with lower tier people. And of course Luigi shall show you a good performance as well as my other characters.

justice

Smash Ace
Because he's BOWSER THE KOOPA KING silly. But yo, even though we won't play long I can't wait till tomorrow. I need to improve my Bowser so don't bull me and just fight him with lower tier people. And of course Luigi shall show you a good performance as well as my other characters.
It's just that low and mid tier is just so much fun!! :laugh:

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
good stuff D.

Edit: his sheik may look nooby because of this combo vid but fight him for real. ur in for a
big surprise. lol i remember when i first faught him i thaught man. this sheik is horrible just by judging off a video. i faght him i think he 3 stocked me like in 1 min and like a couple seconds lol. but that was smash aid, and when he trained me up were pretty close now i either get 1 or 2 stocked or win sometimes if lucky.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Thanks for bumping this, KeepSpeedN. This video is great. Dephren has become my third most favorite Smasher after spammers Mathos and Viperboy.

Renth

Smash Hero
I'VE seen this **** before...
its ****ing stupid....
no skill...:(
I've seen this **** before...
it's ****ing stupid...
no skill...:(

but i guarantee it'd 3 - 4 stock you :laugh:
If you lose to someone you say has no skill what does that make you ;)

Drephen is too good.

x1372

Smash Ace
Amazingly I missed this video for a long time. Just noticed the thread... heh.

You'd think I'd have had to do more than get downsmashed once right as the final scene fades out to get to be the first person in the "other players" list.

Funniest smash video I've seen in a while. I could make a similar one for my Peach, but it just wouldn't be as funny.

TGM

Smash Lord
At first the title make me think it was a joke combo vid........but it turnded out to be good.

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
hey drephen your awesome, anyway i have a question for you. Around 65% on falcos i noticed that sick dash dash up smash fair combo. Does that work everytime? Sometimes it doesnt work for me but i think thats because i dont always hit with the right part of the dash.

Drephen

Smash Master
yeah it cant be at the end of the dash attack has to be in the middle of it. Also they can sometimes DI away and get outta it

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
This video is one of my main inspirations towards playing shiek, the gayer the better. I really love the simple effectivness of your moves Drephen, and I have yet to master the downsmash like you ^_^

AtomICON

Smash Apprentice
I adopted the all mighty drephen style for my first sheik match. I don't think I even need to say how good it worked.

D-smash(drephen-smash) FTW

Top Bottom