• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"All dis ni*** do is grab" A sheik combo vid by Drephen (re-upped)

Drephen

Smash Master
uber_noob is on the right track but still wrong

$5 to the person who guesses the song

to all you noobs, this is the best combo video ever, i mean did you see all the DOWNSMASHES and GRABS

*sniff* its too good

Watty

Smash Lord
IVP said:
If u like that u haven't seen many combo vids. I understand Drephen is good, like one of the best Sheiks in midwest, but with Sheik u can't do a very impressive combo vid. Like the only combos Sheik can do is tilt combos to aerilas.

try THE best sheik in the midwest and one of the best sheiks in the COUNTRY u ****ing nub

papayasown

Smash Journeyman
This video makes me very happy.

The song is "Ooh ah just a little bit" by Gina G. (Not the end song, the middle of course)

More!!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
The song in the credits is a Homer d'oh remix of Lufia 2 - Sinistral Battle, isn't it? YTMND FTW.

BTW, awesome vid, even if it was just against one character. And if it was only just maybe 4 moves. >_>

Drephen

Smash Master
OMG Dazwa gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i will not give you the $5 unless you give me the official title =)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Drephen said:
OMG Dazwa gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i will not give you the $5 unless you give me the official title =)
Well, I re-checked the ytmnd of it, but there seems to be no title to the song besides "lufia/simpsons," so...

Original Song: Battle Theme #3 by Yasunori Shiono (Album: Estpolis Biographies II/Lufia II)

IVP

Smash Ace
Watty said:
try THE best sheik in the midwest and one of the best sheiks in the COUNTRY u ****ing nub
HAHA I don't even live in America. Just like I would ask you who is Europes best Peach or who's Europes best Samus. Well, I guess u can't answer that.

Anyway, no more spamming on this thread.

Banned via Administration
Wak said:
o_0
this guy has 16 posts...
User ID : 35663 Warnings: 3
Warnings Level: 4
Number of bans: 1

Yeah everyone agrees with me, this vid is gold!
its new account lol, but seriously, he never fails to disapoint me in lol factor

Drephen

Smash Master
you cant alert the mods for someone saying your accounts sucks

i doubt anyone will side with you anyway since youve been banned from smashboards/DC++ many times

thanks for commenting on the vid =)

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Lol Mouf, you should have been at Dallas so we could money match.

<3 Drephen. I'm definately playing you @ FC

True Fact: At one point I modeled my Peach after Drephen's Sheik. It worked pretty well too.

ShizutYoMizouf

Banned via Administration
Drephen said:
you cant alert the mods for someone saying your accounts sucks

i doubt anyone will side with you anyway since youve been banned from smashboards/DC++ many times

thanks for commenting on the vid =)
ya i think that wuz tha point of tha joke ya freakin doo doo face wow go wipe ur mouth son i dont wanna hear nothin else

TheSmashBro

Smash Rookie
Your awesome with Sheik dude. Im really good with Sheik too. I cant pull all those moves but I do use a wider range of them. I kill alot of people without letting them even touch the ground with Sheik.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Awsome, just awsome. Makes the downsmash look better than peach's XD

I enjoyed the video +) Best of luck to you beating dope in the next tournament.

GAS

Smash Rookie
LOL i cant stop laughing at this sheik the vid is kind of funny pretty goog Dsmash

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
Nice video. I like how the footage is against people who aren't in your crew....like....hmmm...DBR? I mean, then you know that all the stuff pulled there works, and it wasn't faked, planned DI'ed into, not DI'ed at all, etc. Good job...

Top Bottom