• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"All dis ni*** do is grab" A sheik combo vid by Drephen (re-upped)

Drephen

Smash Master
ShackDaddy said:
funny name but u didnt grab too much
did you watch the vid? i grabbed plently

in the infamous match with me vs bob bang i grabbed him a total of 32 times =)

-Zangetsu- said:
The only prob. is that its too short mang.
4 1/2 min is plently, you dont need to see an extra 4-5 min of the same combos like all combo vids nowadays

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
in the vid I was wandering the same as SHackdaddy. Why is this vid called that way.
I grab more with Sheik XD
Aaah Hell with it, your Sheik is *** great

Drephen

Smash Master
well if you seen me at a tournament, you would understand that my whole game is around grabbing

the name first started at GS2 when i was playing NEO in some friendlies
he was marth and i was sheik, the whole match all i did pretty much was grab

then with wes standing behind us watching he says, "All dis ***** do is grab"

thats how the vid gots its name

ccmetal555

Smash Rookie
Drephen said:
uber_noob is on the right track but still wrong

$5 to the person who guesses the song

to all you noobs, this is the best combo video ever, i mean did you see all the DOWNSMASHES and GRABS

*sniff* its too good
I recognize that music as the sinestrals theme from Lufia 2, although no idea how it has been remixed there haha.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Tinman said:
I'm wondering what everyone is so hyped up about in that vid. "You STFU, *****!"

Nice combo vid anyway, Dreph.
It's from the West vs. Mid-West crew battle.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Wait, last time I checked drephen wasn't black. Infact, if anything he is white. He doesn't deserve to be called a ni****

edit: Drephen you spelt ****** wrong in the title. You are missing an astrik making it "niger" which is a country in Africa.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
this might be the most hilarious **** i've ever seen.. LMFAO @ the main music.. but the credits theme, that's what got me

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Duke said:
edit: Drephen you spelt ****** wrong in the title. You are missing an astrik making it "niger" which is a country in Africa.
no, i think you misunderstand. The actual word in the title, starts with an N and ends with an "A". Hopefully that clears things up for you. but of course, the concept is the same =]

Drephen

Smash Master
En.Ee.Oh said:
this might be the most hilarious **** i've ever seen.. LMFAO @ the main music.. but the credits theme, that's what got me
OMG NEO complemented me lol. Anuj said he was gonna find the gayest song he could for me and thats what he came up with =)

supernova63

Smash Journeyman
i loved it, espicially how you showed his combo in the beginning to prove how good he was.
then you kicked his ***.

ꓰspeon

Sun Pokemon
All this ***** do is making my friend's Shiek look no cheap anymore.

I really needed a vid of this kind that shows what Shiek is capable of with mostly 3 moves. Good vid anyway.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
man this vid is nothing compared 2 his real skill drephen is beastly and takes me out of every tourney we r in!!!!!!

and im quite beastly myself!

S P I K E

Smash Ace
HAH!!! AHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!Hah.... ALmsot done.... HAhwaadhAhahaefbuhahahah!.... Alright... I think I'm good. That video made my day.

controlfreak7

Smash Ace
If u like that u haven't seen many combo vids. I understand Drephen is good, like one of the best Sheiks in midwest, but with Sheik u can't do a very impressive combo vid. Like the only combos Sheik can do is tilt combos to aerilas.
U don't get it its so awesome cause its so amazingly cheap. Drephen will get your *** stuck in a "combo" of dash attacks not caring for that he lacks cool kos and combos.

Big_R

Smash Champion
Drephen is the greatest. I still want to play him one on one. Idk what's with these biweeklies now though.:0
Anyways, I just heard that song on the radio today. WNCI played it. I don't know if it was by request or not.:D Too funny.

Ryu777

Smash Ace
It's like, I should be calling you a noob, but I can't, there is some sort of complexity to the incredibly lame style with which you play. It's sort of like a D-smash spamming peach, but with more finese and skill involved. It's so bad, its good.

FierceFox

Smash Apprentice
Wow very nice! Lol you love to use the up smash and grab. That's pretty much all I saw you use. Anyways at least you were playing good opponents unlike most crappy combo vids. :laugh:

Top Bottom