• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I guess I can't argue with the nose and the whole "I come from a desert." thing. In that case just stick with Mr. G&W. He's black and his Dtaunt flicks you off with both his hands.

He doesn't do that in Melee, and that's why melee sucks play brawl etc.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
lolol
way to steriotype kalm.
luigi SHOULD be black, he's pimp enough.

gannon reminds me of that one guy from different strokes. i have no clue who he is, but its not gary ****ing coleman

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you don't lynch asians, silly.
you smuggle opium into their country and decimate their economy.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Now for an artist representation of Alabama's experience at CoT.

Reflex is the potato shaped bear.
Will_ is the bird.
Mew2King is Frances.
The Sun is CoT

And... ACTION

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
So I just encountered a game-ending bug in Mega Man X. I'd be okay if I had already beaten the stage, so I could just exit the stage, but X is just stuck there in infinite hitstun. I never did like the sub-boss on Sting Chameleon's stage before you get the armor, and this only adds to it.

Edit: Amazing story, Will.

Anther

Smash Champion
Wow I've lost respect for Anther and Lain..

That tourny sounded kind of fail. (ps not saying this cause of brawl)
Name search lol.
Anyways, their team wasn't much worse than the other team against us, except they won since lain kept suiciding and swallowcided me the second match accidentally. Hax and Jman aren't from michigan I don't know why the story keeps getting worse. >_>. Anyways, if they were even from our coast it would've been cool for us to do that I guess x_X? Instead we gave ourselves a 2 seed and had to play m2k first round. Sounds real smart on our part.
Anyways, we were both kinda shocked when we lost both games.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Lain, i hate those icy ******* next time i'm going all snake against your D3....GJ beating me, THE BEST SNAKE IN THE NATION jk...anyways i wasnt mad or chanting money back or anything i was laughing, and i will i told you that those werent gun shots not gdx lol

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Name search lol.
Anyways, their team wasn't much worse than the other team against us, except they won since lain kept suiciding and swallowcided me the second match accidentally. Hax and Jman aren't from michigan I don't know why the story keeps getting worse. >_>. Anyways, if they were even from our coast it would've been cool for us to do that I guess x_X? Instead we gave ourselves a 2 seed and had to play m2k first round. Sounds real smart on our part.
Anyways, we were both kinda shocked when we lost both games.
I apologize, then. I'll edit it. It just looked really bad. You guys were talking and pointing to the match sheet and then got 2-0'ed really nasty and unexpectedly.

EDIT: Ok, I changed it. Sorry again.

Aurorazoni

Smash Journeyman
O.O Whoa nice story Will_. xD I can't believe I thought that tourney actually ran well (From the very brief time I was on the stream Saturday). :p Now I know, and feel pretty bad about how bad unknown smashers get treated when playing next to veterans. =/ pfft.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I can't wait to read that story later tonight.

Ref make another tourny so I can get to it easy.

Mr. G+W has a big nose, you do the math.

Luigi picks his nose, delicious.

I'm going out to eat for my 2 year anniversary. Time for some motha ****in steak.

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
Hellz yeah I'm gonna host one pretty soon. With my new and improved tourney hosting techniques taken from T1J and what not to do taken from CoT4 I think it'll go better than my last one. Who's gonna come though? Last time only person from here who showed was Nice1. I can get some of my old friends to come and Kalm, sLAm, Skiz and their friends will probably come. But we need some big name people too to make it more interesting.

You know what? Next tourney I'm gonna wear my referee shirt so that people won't have to ask who I am, it will be obvious. And plus I look straight ballin in it. :p

And Nice1 you need to come down and train me in the art of Falco for an entire day sometime. lol

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Ref if you do it you can bet I'll be there.

And I'll hit every single contestant there with a Spinning Kong no landing lag full charge reverse Donkey Punch.

IN REAL LIFE.(s)

Top Bottom