• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

nice1

Smash Lord
Hellz yeah I'm gonna host one pretty soon. With my new and improved tourney hosting techniques taken from T1J and what not to do taken from CoT4 I think it'll go better than my last one. Who's gonna come though? Last time only person from here who showed was Nice1. I can get some of my old friends to come and Kalm, sLAm, Skiz and their friends will probably come. But we need some big name people too to make it more interesting.

You know what? Next tourney I'm gonna wear my referee shirt so that people won't have to ask who I am, it will be obvious. And plus I look straight ballin in it. :p

And Nice1 you need to come down and train me in the art of Falco for an entire day sometime. lol
sure i'll train u lol. still uploading vids guys give me a sec.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
ref should call his tourney

"play brawl
etc."

yeah we should work on organizing one sometime

Will_

Smash Journeyman

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Me probably~. I know that somehow I'll mentally drag George and Nu with me too, RIGHT? What time on Friday too?
Come any time after 5:00 on Friday to 1724 Crosswood Lane. George and Nu coming would be sweet too. And if you want good verbal directions...

Exit 252, go straight and up the big hill. At the top there are 2 stoplights that are always green, its the first neighborhood on the right after them. Then second left, first right in the neighborhood. Then you are there.

Or you can just use mapquest :laugh:

Also, shaSLAM, there is a rule that if you quote an invitation, you have to go.

Its only an hour's drive. :p

If you want an actual time for us all to be there at the same time, we can discuss one.

HeKn_402

Smash Rookie
WOOWWW!! an ALABAMA Thread!! Awsome!! I'm from phenix city doubt anyone knows where it is though...Still an all Alabamian thread....Awsome!!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
WOOWWW!! an ALABAMA Thread!! Awsome!! I'm from phenix city doubt anyone knows where it is though...Still an all Alabamian thread....Awsome!!
>_>

Dude. I live in Phenix City.

Come play with me and my older brother. The only disappointment you may have as a result is in yourself. <3

Seriously, though; I'm always looking for new players. It'd be nice to see you.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
>_>

Come play with me and my older brother. The only disappointment you may have as a result is in yourself. <3

Let me know when he comes over so I can build a gated fence around your house and hit the fence with a stick as he arrives shouting "FRESH MEAT" in my best deranged voice.

DON'T DROP THE SOAP! HE'S CALLED REFLEX FOR A REASON!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
>_>

Jeez, the GSC rival is such a ****.

Also, Moogle, I play "Pokemon Trainer/Wario" now; not enough Samus to warrant saying I use her.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Nu's out of town until Saturday. I may be able to stop by at some point if I'm not consumed by eBay auctions on Super Nintendo games.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I'm most likely going to my friend's grandparents house with him since its out in the woods and we can drive 4 wheelers all day. If I find out its located close to anything I might contact you guys.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
cheap i would come but my truck just broke down.
the belt came off and everything just went BOOM!
alot.

on another note, who wants to wifi? pm me or im me or something.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
wtf Lee Martin and FL players are coming up to the Tennessee tournament.

I guess this is a good thing that I get to play stronger competitors, but my tourney traveling funds are almost gone from CotT4. :[

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace

I guess this is a good thing that I get to play stronger competitors, but my tourney traveling funds are almost gone from CotT4. :[
Yuck! A Tennessee tournament? Were you asleep the last time we went to the Antioch tournament? It was terrible...

ShockisBack

Smash Rookie

i'm a friend of DanGR's, and im drivng up to the Tennessee tourney. only $5 in gas if u want to come.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
well i may not be able to come by tomorrow, cheap. the plans I had for saturday have been moved to friday. i may be able to come by for just a couple hours. we'll see

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
I could probably come on a different Friday but not this one, so if you do it again Cheap let me know. And maybe even pick up sLAm if I can find his house in that maze called Wetumpka.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Technically Chad/Iori/I live in Mississippi now >_>
And hell yes please come to one, even if it's more to hang out and talk about **** than to play melee.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
ihavespaceballs said:
Technically Chad/Iori/I live in Mississippi now >_>
And hell yes please come to one, even if it's more to hang out and talk about **** than to play melee.
Sure thing, I'll see about bugging Andy if he's free for the 21st.

Top Bottom