• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Aurorazoni

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. Without traffic it takes about 3 minutes to get back home from your place Peach. Anyway, enjoyed the smashfest. Hmm lets see.....George 2 stocked my new main and my old main. U SUCZORZ Jk xD
The friendly doubles were lol, Smash 64 is too good, and as of now I am a future Pichu prodigy.
:p What a Friday.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Slam you're a ****ed fool.
You live more like almost an hour and a half away from Reflex, maybe even two. I said you and Ref are welcome out there just like I am, maybe we can carpool it up here soon. It's extremely simple to get to my house from Montgomery.
Sonic boards are one of the most active threads on this forum, DK boards are like the least active.
El Oh El.
Aura fighting your Ike makes me want to punch babies in the face.
Just how many Fsmashes am I going to eat before I learn?
Also Aura you are the only person on my list ever with a BLUE connection. That is insane. Our connection sucked hardcore earlier though, whatsupwithat.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Ike is my fav char to use online outside of Wolf.

I need to test your connections sometime, I'm looking for green/blue dots to train in.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

I need to test your connections sometime, I'm looking for green/blue dots to train in.
Ike is pretty cool online.

Also, I think I decided that I don't detest using Ivysaur online that much. Ivysaur has a fair amount of spammable stuff, it seems.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447

Will, play me online please I love you.

Reflex, add me back to your FC. I'm sorry I ever left you, just give me a second chance.

BABY COME BACK......

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Will, play me online please I love you.

Reflex, add me back to your FC. I'm sorry I ever left you, just give me a second chance.

BABY COME BACK......
Sure. >_>

FC is 4081-5255-7582

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
You know, waking up in the middle of the night would be more entertaining if my glasses lens hadn't popped out right before bed. I don't want to find the missing screw right now...

It's a shame.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Those matches made me sad lol. I haven't fought another DK in like 7 months and it sure did show. You got me with cargo > spike like two, three times?
We certainly need to play again before too long though, there's a lot I need to improve on that I can learn playing great people like you guys.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Those matches made me sad lol. I haven't fought another DK in like 7 months and it sure did show. You got me with cargo > spike like two, three times?
We certainly need to play again before too long though, there's a lot I need to improve on that I can learn playing great people like you guys.
I think you and Will are like the only two good DKs I've ever played. Just throwing that out there.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
If you and I don't have a blue connection, you should just give up on online brawl. We live, what, 10-15 miles away?
Somebody had a theory that having different ISP's contributes to lag, although I think we have a pretty good connection. Either way, we should drive over and have a smashfest instead lol.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
broken record? It's just an infinite recording of me.
Also, SF4 is pretty badass, guys.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I thought MarsFool and Chaddd were talking down on it before it came out. Do they still hold by that statement? Or is my memory bad?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Did I miss something because I naturally assumed that with all the gimping they did to him that he was a trashy pile of trash.
I heard the game was balanced, but that he was at least high tier, if not the best in the game.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Hey Reflex, which poke is your favorite of PTs? Which do you like to lead with?

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Regardless of tier position, nothing will stop me from using Sakura in SF4. :D

Also, I finally own a Final Fantasy VI cartridge.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
they should have put rogue on sf4.

GOOD NITE SUGA

i'm not really attached to any street fighter characters.
on MVC I use exclusively marvel characters for the most part

Geou

Smash Apprentice
Hey Alabama people. I'm mainly an online player on Allisbrawl (I've played with shaSlam and elev8) but I'm hoping to change that pretty soon. I'll look out for any future tournies coming up here and see if I can come to them.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
really? so geou really isnt the same guy as george??

i stand confused.

and yes sorry i havent got on lately. weekends are busy man. i be on everyday during the week haha.

YOU REMEBERED MY NAME! you get a cookie.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
c viper is mid-low on the tier list, but the only characters with which it's super difficult to win with are the low tiers.

http://www.eventhubs.com/guides/2008/oct/17/street-fighter-4-tiers-character-rankings/

sagat's fierce kick snuffs out every aerial approach (or was it mid? it was freaking ridiculous)
and he does ridiculous damage.
He can also play it like ST and just tiger spam and tiger uppercut
also has **** FADC tricksy comboes
he's so good it's stupid

look at the massive jump between ryu and sagat
10 whole wins

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i just read the interview with m2k
where among other things, he name-drops reflex as being one his tougher opponents :-D

but it got me thinking what if we had interviews and newsletters and **** in AL, it could help jumpstart the scene
i was also thinking of trying to get a carpooling situation going because there's no reason that someone from tuscaloosa can't attend a tournament in birmingham etc.

iono just random ideas rolling through my head, maybe i'm reaching too much

Top Bottom