• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

saintrage

Smash Cadet
Haha shannon i think i am free abit this weekend if you wanna play. I should be in town for some reason or another :D

Plus while i'm there i can tell you about the Awesome Epic Crew battles we had Huntsville vs. Birmingham!

We played: Any character, Low tier, Random button, and Mid tier. It was a blast. Sadly i played better with jiggs and samus than i did with falco or pikachu xD

Andy beasted through 7 stocks of low tiers with link, you would have been proud. However, he got gayed on his last stock at 170%....stupid credit card :p

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Haha shannon i think i am free abit this weekend if you wanna play. I should be in town for some reason or another :D

Plus while i'm there i can tell you about the Awesome Epic Crew battles we had Huntsville vs. Birmingham!

We played: Any character, Low tier, Random button, and Mid tier. It was a blast. Sadly i played better with jiggs and samus than i did with falco or pikachu xD

Andy beasted through 7 stocks of low tiers with link, you would have been proud. However, he got gayed on his last stock at 170%....stupid credit card :p
Was this Brawl or Melee?

Great games, T1J. I wish i could have recorded those. I need an SD card.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I'm going to Impact Clash. Poet's planning on coming to Birmingham that weekend if all goes according to plan, so he should be factored into car seating as well.

Crews was Melee. And it was so good.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Me and some friends are going to Impact Clash so i could talk to them to arrange seating if anyone wants ?

Also I'm watching "The Day The Earth Stood Still" right now so ill let anyone who's interested in it know if its good or not.

j00t

Smash Champion
I had so much fun last night, guys. It was great. I believe that was the first time we've had a mini-tourney AND crew battles at Andy's place ever. It was amazing.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
Me and some friends are going to Impact Clash so i could talk to them to arrange seating if anyone wants ?

Also I'm watching "The Day The Earth Stood Still" right now so ill let anyone who's interested in it know if its good or not.
That movie was comically bad. Watching Keanu speak Chinese is way funnier than it should be.

yeah, JWT. it was amazing... until i had to get up the next morning. i feel like hell.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Err.... it's a hacked Brawl if you didn't notice.... :x
Yeah! It was like they were speaking in some sorta crazy moon language. Some computer mumbo jumbo.

But on a real note, the Japanese Sonic voice actor sounds really... different. It's all "hiyah" instead of "GO!" As much as I hate to say it, I think the American voices are the lesser of the two evils.

saintrage

Smash Cadet
so huntsville won right crews without me right?
Hehe the only crew battle we lost was low tier and that was only by 1 stock. Andy got really close. There were 5 people on birmingham crew and 4 on huntsville: me, joot, joey and andy. We still did 4 stock which gave us 16 total and them 20 and it think it ended up being pretty fair. Up until the mid tier anyway xD we didn't even get to joot on that one and Andy went 3rd. Joey and i knocked out like 6 and 7 stocks respectively.

Majist, they were all melee. There was only 1 brawl TV the entire night ;)

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I can play later tonight if you want. And probably some other time in the next couple of weeks.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I'd be up for some Birmingham area Melee this evening. I don't have any systems here though, just the controller.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Janitor or George, wanna come over to smash? Sometimes between 8-9? Melee or brawl or both is fine with me.

Parker and Seva, and maybe John will be there.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I'll come as well. What's the neighborhood you live in? It's one of the ones across from Berry, but I can't recall which one.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why do you guys say it's hacked? I don't see it.

edit: hacked for no tripping?

btw, would a hacked Wii for no tripping be allowed in a tournament? :/

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im jut saying it's hacked because everyone else did. lol;
i didnt see it either.
im of no use.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
there were some times where it looked like sonic's dair and fair should have had landing lag

sonic trips at one point so theres not a no-tripping hack, which means prolly theres no hacks on cuz why not turn off tripping

in other news, i didn't realize you could do all that **** with sonic. i might try to pick him up

btw, i would allow the no tripping hack at my tournaments. no reason to disallow it beyond possibly "i would have won if we played on the hacked wii" johns

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
It doesn't have landing lag if he's at a certain height. (about a SH and spring distance should do it)

After that, he can use any move or airdodge out of it.

Top Bottom