• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

Limeee

Smash Champion
brawl+ mini tourney

lol

helllsss no(atleast not with those hella gay looking hacked stages that look like rainbows n **** plus no victor music LOL)
haha i guess i'll bring my wii, i don't have that many textures, and i don't have any edited stages or music

btw, superboom we have to play, i've played all of the big three (superboom, kill lock, alphicans) except for you

aish

Smash Journeyman
Someone come to sou kawaii right now 8D just need 1 person to make it 4 peopleeee before 9 please

Also changing it to 21st cause i now will be attending something something on saturday and i don't wanna juswt skip it so..yeah

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
...gg vania. XD

I dunno if it's a good idea for a host to change the date so last minute. ):

Alphicans

Smash Hero
This was a bad idea.

May I suggest having it the weekend after? Like this is pretty brutal. Edit or even the weekend after so I can attend? =D!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
No honestly, cause I am sure some people (fraser) booked work off on saturday just to come to this, and now you change the date. This is looking like sk1, and we all know how bad that started out. Keep it at saturday or hold it on another week, because some people are gonna be pissed.

aish

Smash Journeyman
lol Sunday? ok then 23rd if i don't change the date last minute its going to be no date cause i am not free on 22nd anymores. I don't like puttin the date so close to the end of the month

Frio

Smash Champion
I just think the weekend would be more suitable for people rather than a week day (rides,work, ect)
and I can make it on the 23rd

EDIT: Or you can just make a poll and take votes =/

aish

Smash Journeyman
Well.. 23rd it is then, I hope you can change your day off fraser. when it comes to work there is no difference between weekdays and weekends lol lots of my friends actually work on weekends, unless you have a full time job which i'm sure none of you have.

But yea sorry about last minute change, can't change people's birthdayss

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah no offense van but you shoulda known of your friend's bday before you set up the date for this. XD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Now I for sure can't make it lol
I work on Sunday

D=

I'll make the next one :)

aish

Smash Journeyman
Get someone elseee to work for youuuu. I did that just to go play some friendlies xDDD srsly (last tuesday)

-SIGH- no teamsies partner for me then =[ I am ultra sad, come into edmonton darren so we can play friendlies atleast =[ like this weekend OTL

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
If I could then I would lol
But, as usual, I have no ride D=

Come December ish I'll be able to drive and have a car (hopefully) so then I'll be able to do anything lol

But for now I'm stuck here.......

aish

Smash Journeyman
;____; i am ultra sad i lost my bff team now until further notice. Go with brandon to get here DX I'll get holy mist to pick you up OTL...he likes driving...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol If someone could pick me up then that would be cool xD

On a side note: I think I'll be using Peach more now
I might even go all peach

Kirby is great and all, but Peach is where it's at

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
speaking of work I just had my last day today so I have the rest of summer free to play smash. I'll be practicing up my pikachu lots so look out everyone i may come in some place other than last!!;) Speaking of rides i could probably give 1 or 2 ppl a ride who live somewhere near the southwest side of edmonton. Just private message me

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
oh btw Vania, i think you have an old version of Tio, which is why you couldn't do some of things before at SK3.

Try downloading Tio 1.1 http://allisbrawl.com/tio/

Otherwise I can't think of any other reason.

Limeee

Smash Champion
hey victra, rainbow cruise MM falcon vs ganon (YES! SHOW ME YOUR MOVES)

how about 25cents for the MM i'm sort of broke lololololololololololol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
That would be awesome lol. Brad, weren't you super excited about that game as well?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero

You have GOT to be kidding me. A friend of mine was trying to figure out what day he was going to have his 18th birthday party, so I told him the 22nd wasn't good for me. So guess what he set it to? The 23rd. So now I can't go to this. <_< Sorry Colin, but unless this is switched to another day, you'll need to find another partner.

That's not even the best of it. I'm going away to university in the fall, so this was going to be my last tourney for quite a while. And now I won't even be able to make this because of a last-minute change. Good games Alberta; it was fun while it lasted.

Sorry if that came off a little strong, but I'm a little annoyed right now. >_>

:005:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Naw it's reasonable to be pissed, I mean this was pretty ****ty by the TO. I mean people have lives outside of smash, so when you set a date don't change it for the day after or before.

Limeee

Smash Champion
So, would anyone here like to try out Tatsunoko vs Capcom, 'cause if so I could bring a "copy".
i would love to try that game! BRING IT!

moneymatch? LOL
only 25cents because otherwise i'm just throwing my money off a bridge

i used to have about $400 but after giving 200% tips to a pizza guy (chick) and other shenanigans i have nothing left =(

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
i used to have about $400 but after giving 200% tips to a pizza guy and other shenanigans i have nothing left =(
Wait wat?
And I thought I threw away money xD

Possible crush on the Pizza guy?

@Luke, weren't you asking for the date to be changed? hahaha
Serious question btw. I forget what you said earlier, but it was about the date lol

Top Bottom