• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Dam, Yoshara. Sucks you can't come. D=

Anyway, is anybody else planning on keeping this thing going for full length instead of cutting it short to 5:00? Because I can give it a shot if nobody else will. And now that Yoshara's not coming, it doesn't look like anybody else wants to. =[

:005:
I can help out if you want.

It would force me to come to this too xD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
haha alright then :D

What'll I be doing though? Forcing people to complete their matches with excessive amounts of violence and aggression?

Cause I can do that.

If not that then I'll help out in whatever way possible :)

*Grabs beating stick*

Alphicans

Smash Hero
The thing is Darren could actually do that. He's pretty built, and he's part black so you know he's done that sort of thing before.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
haha alright then :D

What'll I be doing though? Forcing people to complete their matches with excessive amounts of violence and aggression?

Cause I can do that.

If not that then I'll help out in whatever way possible :)

*Grabs beating stick*
Actually, that sounds perfect. I downloaded TiO, so I can sort out all the logistical stuff. I'm passive though, so I could really use someone to get people's attention and make sure they listen. I think we'll make a great team. =]

Also, I should be added to the attending list.

Sai_dk

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, not sure how many of you are actually from Edmonton. But I wanted to let you know that we want to start a competitive scene for brawl on our website. The only problem is we're not sure of the level of interest you guys have in Edmonton.

We held a brawl tournament at Animethon this year and seen 67 people sign up for brawl. Now I'm not sure if that is really high for you guys, but seeing as our DDR, street fighter 4 and blazblue tournaments only really get 45 people in it, it is large for us. We're certainly interested in widening our tournament scene with more/different games.

If you guys are interested in getting some ranbats going on at a different venue and continuing the growth of web site just join up on Edmontongamers.com

We have weekly Ranking Battles at a store called Apocalypse Games which have been successful. As can be seen here.
http://ap-gaming.com/ We're soon to be fusing our website with theirs to further grow the console gaming and PC gaming in Edmonton. We also have things on going on with Bioware and plan to make a really big tournament happen with them.

I thought I'd chime in on a few threads and try to get some of your guys attention. So if your at all interested in Checking us out or our competitive scene, Join www.edmontongamers.com and give brawl a voice so we can start doing tournaments for you guys. Oh and We're mainly interested in the Brawl comuinty. No hate on the mash 64 or melee scene. we just want our focus to keep on the newer games.

aish

Smash Journeyman
If this forces darren to come then i'll make darren in charge! 8DDD I actually do have someone to host but i asked mike to watch over to help him out cause i wanted someone that i can trust my laptop with and be able to get it back xD do you have msn darren*!@&

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
The thing is Darren could actually do that. He's pretty built, and he's part black so you know he's done that sort of thing before.
>:D

Careful Darren. It looks like Luke is subtly trying to put his moves on you.
haha everyone does at one point or another :p
Actually, that sounds perfect. I downloaded TiO, so I can sort out all the logistical stuff. I'm passive though, so I could really use someone to get people's attention and make sure they listen. I think we'll make a great team. =]

Also, I should be added to the attending list.

Sweet :D
I bet everything will run smoothly ^__^
Unless I scare everyone away......

lol jk
I won't be too harsh at all

If this forces darren to come then i'll make darren in charge! 8DDD I actually do have someone to host but i asked mike to watch over to help him out cause i wanted someone that i can trust my laptop with and be able to get it back xD do you have msn darren*!@&
lol Yup I have MSN
I also have AIM

MSN - darrentp@hotmail.com
AIM - darrentp82

I'm creative with names as you can see xD

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, not sure how many of you are actually from Edmonton. But I wanted to let you know that we want to start a competitive scene for brawl on our website. The only problem is we're not sure of the level of interest you guys have in Edmonton.

We held a brawl tournament at Animethon this year and seen 67 people sign up for brawl. Now I'm not sure if that is really high for you guys, but seeing as our DDR, street fighter 4 and blazblue tournaments only really get 45 people in it, it is large for us. We're certainly interested in widening our tournament scene with more/different games.

If you guys are interested in getting some ranbats going on at a different venue and continuing the growth of web site just join up on Edmontongamers.com

We have weekly Ranking Battles at a store called Apocalypse Games which have been successful. As can be seen here.
http://ap-gaming.com/ We're soon to be fusing our website with theirs to further grow the console gaming and PC gaming in Edmonton. We also have things on going on with Bioware and plan to make a really big tournament happen with them.

I thought I'd chime in on a few threads and try to get some of your guys attention. So if your at all interested in Checking us out or our competitive scene, Join www.edmontongamers.com and give brawl a voice so we can start doing tournaments for you guys. Oh and We're mainly interested in the Brawl comuinty. No hate on the mash 64 or melee scene. we just want our focus to keep on the newer games.
Quoting dis.

Apoc games is an awesome place, and Bioware being involved is great especially as my brother's girlfriend works there. More brawl is always good.

Also, 67 is quite a nice turnout. I think the best we've gotten is something around 50? I also believe the top placement at Animethon was dominated by our scene regulars.

aish

Smash Journeyman
well jordan did get 2nd. I don't know if he's from your scene though
He is not but about to be once he starts joining us 8D

And wow that team name reminded me of one the team names me and my partner decided in america when we wanted to go double pit xD one of the choices was 'Cloud Climbers' lol!

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
You guys - All of you - Admit it - You Miss - The Skrem - Who will - Be Coming - To This - On Time - With TV - And Wii - In Hand - So Beware

aish

Smash Journeyman
It is comfirmed gaiz that Darren aka SamusBrawler will be your host for this monthly after doubles 8D you don't need to worry about if you need to leave early now mike xD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
It is comfirmed gaiz that Darren aka SamusBrawler will be your host for this monthly after doubles 8D you don't need to worry about if you need to leave early now mike xD
O__o

lol

gg's guys

*Grabs whip*

But really, it's me AND Jake doing this thing after doubles, right?
EDIT: Mostly Jake, I'm lazy xD

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
O__o

lol

gg's guys

*Grabs whip*

But really, it's me AND Jake doing this thing after doubles, right?
EDIT: Mostly Jake, I'm lazy xD
If you still want my help, then great. ^.^ Will I need to bring my own laptop, or will you have aish's? It's not a problem if I need to bring mine. I figured if she's still there for doubles, she'd have all the registration information ready to go.

Limeee

Smash Champion
if i don't place well here i'm gonna cry, me and my brother have been playing for like 3 hours a day the past week and were really improving

vic you better give me a hug if i place bottem

Top Bottom