• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

Limeee

Smash Champion
no she was scary as **** actually i was just showing off to my friends

(P.S. bright purple skinnie jeans are not attractive in any way, shape or form)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Well I wasn't really asking for a date change, I was just saying that changing the date a few days before the event will result in some people getting pissed off.

Limeee

Smash Champion
i think i have OCD =(
every 10 minutes when i'm not with friends but on the computer i check this thread to see if anybody has said anything, and when somebody does i ask them 4 different questions or make a bad joke.... lol

EDIT: i make useless posts like this one as well

aish

Smash Journeyman
lol if everyone is so troubled by the last minute change, someone else can host it for me on the 22nd, start it up at 11am and then end it before 11 and clean everything up xP

Orrrr i can make it stay the 22nd, start doubles at exactly 12, no waiting and then start singles brackets right after no pools, and no low tier tourney. If i can do that i'll make it stay 22nd : D

and lol at blaming the 'TO', you can just say my name

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
idk 23 works for me(thank the 9 divine2muchoblivionlawl the library is closed on sundays. But someone else hosting the 22 could work if they had all the software. I'm good either day luckily Also you guys can confirm Jim (vitality) if hes not already on the list I just talked on the phone to him...ALLT3HWAYFROMVEITNAM.

aish

Smash Journeyman
Well you just need TIO xP and you need to be at sou kawaii till the end : D but maybe i'll go with that other plan for the 22nd, should finish by 5 if i do it that way and i can make it for the dinner : D

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Sooooo guys is it gonna be the 23 or can someone man up(pardon the figure of speech vania) and host saturday?

Edit Yosh ninja'd me :(

Yoshara

Smash Lord
For clairification, who is TO'ing on the 22nd?

Edit: Mainly asking because if you can't be there long enough to host low tier I can still try to help.

Geed

Smash Rookie
I'll make an appearance this time around. August 22nd shall be remembered as a day that the blood spilled and a god rises up from the ashes of the soon to be slaughtered smash players... Yes... YES!!!!
YEAAAa...!!>!>!>!>!
REEEEEEDDDD SNAPPPERE!!!!!?!

L-Geed.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
QUICKCHANGETOPICOHMYGOD

full metal alchemist is the only anime i've ever actually liked, hughes is bad ***
lol
FMA is the only anime I've ever liked too, besides pokemon :p

Well I wasn't really asking for a date change, I was just saying that changing the date a few days before the event will result in some people getting pissed off.
oh lol
I still need to get my cologne D:<

aaand, this is on the 22nd now or........

Vitality

Smash Ace
*** yea, a smasher all the way from Vietnam is coming to destroy you all. I've been training intensively with the locals at a Sou Kawaii clone (yes it is 9001% more asian here). The store is called Mango and has anime, manga, Wii, and FRESH FRUIT BUBBLE TEA FOR A DOLLAR :O !!!!!!!!!!!!! They were able to wavedash with MK, Pikachu, Ganon, Marth, and Crappin Falcon but didn't uncover the secrets to me :( They were teleportin all over the place mang with crazy laz0r b3@ms coming out of their eyes while able to drink OJ and bubble tea at the same time and cuss and omg hax lar...

But yea I'm coming :p

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Well I don't know where it is, but I am sure I could find it :\. But I won't be at this tournament, so maybe I can give it to mark and you can get it from him.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Well I don't know where it is, but I am sure I could find it :\. But I won't be at this tournament, so maybe I can give it to mark and you can get it from him.
I still don't know if I can make it too this. It really depends if Brandon is going :p

And I bet your mom knows where it is

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Imma try my hardest to make it to this

And low tier teams? lol ****
I'd be down for it, even if there were 4 teams. We could do a round robin or something just for fun

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I don't think I can attend this anymore, seeing as I was just told that I have to attend a wedding on the 22nd.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Dam, Yoshara. Sucks you can't come. D=

Anyway, is anybody else planning on keeping this thing going for full length instead of cutting it short to 5:00? Because I can give it a shot if nobody else will. And now that Yoshara's not coming, it doesn't look like anybody else wants to. =[

:005:

Top Bottom