• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Mark I'll team with you(unless you think I'm too much of a noob of course) because my brother has just quit smash for MVC2...and he doesn't even own the game yet *facepalm* this means I have also lost my 2 training partners as my neighbor zack is sure to follow my brother. Aish you can take my bro off the confirmed list...

T-block

B2B TST
stop whining luke...no one wants to play on final destination anyways xP

next person to bring up brawl vs melee gets spiders in their cereal

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I don't want spiders in my cereal. :[

I also got last at HSI 2009. I choked and lost to people that I should have beat. I'd rather not talk about it.

Limeee

Smash Champion
anybody here into ragnarok? i'm playing a private server right now and it is amazing, i'd love for you guys to join its an mmorpg

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Last time I was paint balling(was with jIm and family) there was a guy with no arms paintballing. How immpressive is that. He had the gun wrigged to himself with wire and he fired it by twichting his opposite shoulder which was connected to the trigger. I was so impressed. Luckily I didn't get the chance to shoot him or I woulda felt bad...

Also Mark and luke how are you getting to this? Could I get a ride from one of your houses to sou kawaii and back? i'll bike to and from your houses if that's cool with you.

Frio

Smash Champion
Last time I was paint balling(was with jIm and family) there was a guy with no arms paintballing. How immpressive is that. He had the gun wrigged to himself with wire and he fired it by twichting his opposite shoulder which was connected to the trigger. I was so impressed. Luckily I didn't get the chance to shoot him or I woulda felt bad...

Also Mark and luke how are you getting to this? Could I get a ride from one of your houses to sou kawaii and back? i'll bike to and from your houses if that's cool with you.
Luke isnt going. I can ask and see if we can give you a ride though. I normally go early though(right when it opens)

Frio

Smash Champion
Luke Aronyk:
The Dream, The Story, The Legacy.

---
Luke's dreamed about winning it all
since he was probably, 16 years old.

He remembered seeing Dan win it all.

He made up his mind right then,
that was going to be him

He was going to be part of that.

Some dreams fade over time...

but not this one.
---​

© Victor AKA Victra

aish

Smash Journeyman
Ragnarok Online?!@#?@#? man i love that game, i played it since 2004 8D became so proooo. I only play low rates though and only like to play it hardcore lol...

Limeee

Smash Champion
they don't give a flying sh<3t about the public vote QQ

EDIT the only reason i can sort of stand metaknight is because MurdaMoe is sexy

EDIT2: and he has good OJ (see wut i did thar)

EDIT3: that was very racist >.<

T-block

B2B TST
I'm gonna quote Colin here, because I agree with this statement perfectly...

A good decision by the SBR.

Some posters have said this decision shows that the SBR is out of touch with the community opinion, but that's bogus. All of the polls have been ~55% in favour of a ban. Such a small majority indicates widespread disagreement on whether Meta Knight should be banned, and in the face of such disagreement, the only rational choice is to be conservative and err on the side of caution: not removing a character from the game, a radical and unprecedented step.

So not only did the SBR make the right choice, it made a choice that reflects the community poll.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah. With stage bans etc it had to be nearer to 6:4.

COLIN'S NOT A SMASH RESEACHER FOR SHOW.

aish

Smash Journeyman
I dunno when the sept one will be, i want to see how my first year will till out in the beginning and hope it's all good D: but i try to land the monthlies in the 20's

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
september 19th(saturday would be perfect) :)

also i'm sad that MK wasn't banned but the tournet results are more disturbing then anything else.

Limeee

Smash Champion
confirm me and mike for this

Rhyme (Jamie Hensel)
Chaos (Michael Hensel)

can we have a brawl+ mini tourney?

EDIT: we need more discussion come on guys =(

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
brawl+ mini tourney

lol

helllsss no(atleast not with those hella gay looking hacked stages that look like rainbows n **** plus no victor music LOL)

Top Bottom