• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I have some stuff I gotta sort out today, so andrew and I aren't coming to this anymore.

So don't worry about picking me up Mike.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Counterpick
Lylat Cruise
Delfino Plaza
Halberd
Castle Siege
Frigate Orpheon
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Jungle Japes
So people were definitely CPing Pictochat. I don't see it on here.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So SK3 was pretty fun despite the lack of attendance. (fraserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr qq)

Though brief, my time there was pretty fun. Finally played Sid in brawl for the first time ever. I heard Jake won back his title as best low tier so gg Jake.

All in all, the day was pretty awesome.

I'd like to say first and foremost after seeing Mike's sister for the first time, that i totally call dibs.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
So SK3 was pretty fun despite the lack of attendance. (fraserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr qq)

Though brief, my time there was pretty fun. Finally played Sid in brawl for the first time ever. I heard Jake won back his title as best low tier so gg Jake.

All in all, the day was pretty awesome.

I'd like to say first and foremost after seeing Mike's sister for the first time, that i totally call dibs.
Q.Q I'd have come if I could. Also 22nd of auqust isn't the best(I can't make it) but I'll see if I can swap some work shifts around. Also my crew will be back in town but they may not come if they don't have money/ i don't come q.q

EDIT 1 Rules Question: *In the second and third matches, the winner will first choose a character, the loser will choose their character, then the loser will choose their stage.* Is that really correct? I thought stage was chosen first then winners character, then losers character as to allow people to switch characters if their mains are bad on said level.

T-block

B2B TST
aish would you like me to redo the rules for you so you can just copy and paste them in? >_> the OP has been wrong forever

@vic: next time i crash/almost crash i'll make sure the car runs into your side

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Uh Fraser, what happens is whoever loses chooses a stage, then the winner chooses their character, then the loser chooses a character.

Also come on Mike. She's cute. <3 Me and Luke were checking her out when she came out of your parent's van. We weren't sure how old she was, so it's a pretty big relief that she's 16. Very nice.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Uh Fraser, what happens is whoever loses chooses a stage, then the winner chooses their character, then the loser chooses a character.

Also come on Mike. She's cute. <3 Me and Luke were checking her out when she came out of your parent's van. We weren't sure how old she was, so it's a pretty big relief that she's 16. Very nice.
yah that's what I thought vic but I was wondering about it because the rules... you know....

Alphicans

Smash Hero

whoa whoa whoa whoa, don't bring me into this. I don't cross the white boundry.

aish

Smash Journeyman
lol I guess you can retype it and I'll copy and paste it. I actually copy and pasted it from either the Genesis tournament page or the BTYF tournament page. I remember it was one of them 8D

Vitality

Smash Ace
Looking for partner. Fraser is banned for requesting (sorry fraser but you asking why I die so early after you f-smashed me around a couple times is just too epic fail :0).

PM only. 3rd world country internet connections suck so I can't waste 10 minutes loading the front page only :p

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Looking for partner. Fraser is banned for requesting (sorry fraser but you asking why I die so early after you f-smashed me around a couple times is just too epic fail :0).

PM only. 3rd world country internet connections suck so I can't waste 10 minutes loading the front page only :p
Don't even start with me Jim as much as I love you as a friend. I was eating your shuttle loop and then 1337i's pikachu gave you like 120% when you only gave him 30ish... and on wegee's mansion of all places. The freakin home of the nado. Also if you haven't been in the alberta thread you'll see I now have a vendeta against MK player so I wouldn't want to team with you anyways :p Plus my neighbour zack can't make it so I get to team with my bro and we play together so much we know each other stuff unlike you and I. O well. Perhaps I can make it past the second round in doubles this time around XD Hoope to see you there Jim

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
it is on the 22nd but I won't sink that low Tblock.... i'll let you keep your dignity ;) Also aish you can confirm my brother(logan) and I for this tourney I got it off work.

Top Bottom