• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aib Vs Swr

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
is this today? do you have a lot of ppl interested on the AiB side? (since i dont see replies here yet lol)
im sorta interested in this, and i would like to be on the SWF side
however, if ur doing site v site, a crew battle format would make more sense, not a bracket

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just from the 2 ppl confirmed so far, i think its safe to say swf is gonna win haha

but yea il only do it if its a crew battle. bracket makes no sense

Niko_K

Smash Master
Agreed. Chibo we are going to sit down and play lots. Just like at CH4. Only at COT4.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i guess i can also house canada lol, that would provide for a ton of friendlies, and recording possibilities lol

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yeah, a date is usually a good idea when you're making an online tourney. Or any tourney, at that.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Hmmm its seems that the date has moved from the 5th to the4th.
I'll join on the SWF side.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm not sure that we want to just let everyone who want to join into this. Seems like we'd want the cream of the crop to represent us.

Snare

Smash Lord
I'm not sure that we want to just let everyone who want to join into this. Seems like we'd want the cream of the crop to represent us.
lol thats actually a good idea ><,

swf signup/discussion list thread please glyph? :3

GFE

Smash Journeyman
Yes that is true.
i know cba will make the cut.
and if its per teams, imma ask my CB team to see if they could join. Swf Ftw.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
If this is the case, post the announcement on each character specific board, and ask the members to 'vote' for the top players who play online (as many don't)... and take the top 2-3 from each board or something.

If this isn't done- I'd be happy to play, if im deemed good enough. if not, no worries. ^^

cba

Smash Master
i would like to join in the SWF side.
the only thing is that not ANYONE could join >.>
and that post and vote in every thread thing i think is ridiculous. The people who are voted be the SWF members would be able to join.
example; we would put a group to compete.
bunnyma
kawaii bunny
glyph
GFE

and the highest percentages are accumulated by by bunnyma and glyph. so both of them go to the SWF side.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
and that post and vote in every thread thing i think is ridiculous. The people who are voted be the SWF members would be able to join.
bunnyma
kawaii bunny
glyph
GFE

and the highest percentages are accumulated by by bunnyma and glyph. so both of them go to the SWF side.
OR maybe send the people that are highest on Snare's thingie?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm considering making a poll, but I only want to include people who have expressed interest in this thread.

Plus, I want to make a poll.

Snare

Smash Lord
OR maybe send the people that are highest on Snare's thingie?
lol maybe if it was accurate at showing skill :laugh:

my vote would be for aryman, dabuz, olimarman, bunnyma, glyph, Owndizzl3r_Ownag3, kawaii bunny... and thats just from the otl, not even mentioning chibo, niko, and co18, just pray ally doesnt go first in a crew battle :p

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
bunnyma
kawaii bunny
glyph
GFE

This post is ridiculous. I can't tell if you didn't get the gist of what I meant, or if you did and just articulated it poorly. Either way, to make it more clear I had proposed that the character boards nominate 2-3 TOP players from their respective boards ((who play online, as some top ones do not)) and submit them to whoever is organizing it. Then, have the powers that be assess (sp?) the presented indiividuals and decide on a team that way.

In this instance, you have the best any 'character has to offer', and then more knowledgeable people (?Backroom, or Directors, or whoever) have a good selection of good talent to pick from. I dun know what's so ridiculous about that.

/rant

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Sorry guys, but it looks like AIB is gonna **** us...Ally and HolyNightmare on their side. wtf.

We better hope that Azen/M2K feel like joining up, or we stand no chance =D

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
I`m interested in playing for the SWF. Even tho those 2 r there, we can still give it a shot lol XD ^^

GFE

Smash Journeyman
This post is ridiculous. I can't tell if you didn't get the gist of what I meant, or if you did and just articulated it poorly. Either way, to make it more clear I had proposed that the character boards nominate 2-3 TOP players from their respective boards ((who play online, as some top ones do not)) and submit them to whoever is organizing it. Then, have the powers that be assess (sp?) the presented indiividuals and decide on a team that way.

In this instance, you have the best any 'character has to offer', and then more knowledgeable people (?Backroom, or Directors, or whoever) have a good selection of good talent to pick from. I dun know what's so ridiculous about that.

/rant
excuse you mr. disgusting, i just thought it was ridiculous. it's just ANOTHER tourney. like why bother and post in EVERY CHARACTER SPECIFIC thread to vote for "Who is the best".

@ Snare: You forgot CbA....lulz

Top Bottom