• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aib Vs Swr

swordgard

Smash Hero
LOL, but lol i agree, swf needs some player XD. Thats why im going swf, hopefully i can get some stock off ally XD.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeahhhhh any SWF'er who enters this basically just commited suicide.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Kawaii, wanna bet? Im sure i can get some stocks off AIB people XD.

Wait, on which side am i actually on, i spend more time reading on swf than anything else but i also play aib D:.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I have no idea what this is supposed to be? You have more people on the AiB list and I thought this was supposed to be a crew battle? Please burn that list and make a proprer SWF rooster while we make our own AiB rooster. Otherwise this thing is not happening, so badly organised.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Ok, 1st of all is this to know who has a better online community, or total community? 2nd of all, supernova dont host this so soon so unorganized ffs. If you dont organize this any better, im definitly organizing one instead.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
No, you're not. I'll close it if you do.

swordgard

Smash Hero
So what glyph, now were stuck with him doing it no matter what? Man, seriously nova your good at hosting tourneys but let someone else handle this.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You can't just take someone's tourney because they leave. If we pass the deadline he set for this one, feel free to make another one, though.

Snare

Smash Lord
date has officially passed! did anyone actually do this or were aib left wondering where we were? ^^'

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Idk it wasn't planned really good and I believe no one got reminders. GFE, you can't take over, firsts off we don't even know if most of us wants to do this. Many people from the OTL don't, not saying other SWF do, but they never see this.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Maybe because the not happening probably already happened, and you missed it.
(Apparently it took place on Jan. 3)

cba

Smash Master
Idk it wasn't planned really good and I believe no one got reminders. GFE, you can't take over, firsts off we don't even know if most of us wants to do this. Many people from the OTL don't, not saying other SWF do, but they never see this.
it was me in GFEs acct. >.>
and since there is no results.....
i am gonna pm every person that entered this and re-make it.
of course, only if i make it and i need ppls support on this.

Top Bottom