• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Jesus, he's trying to set up to claim. Wonderful.

No, I don't want you to claim. I want you to sit on your hands and be the target of every investigative PR (including the vig) that ever existed while TBlock dies today.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I don't think a mass claim is necessary with our core PRs outed. There's no reason to go outing the one we may have left.

On the other hand, it forces scum to commit to a fake claim here and now if they're going to. As long as we mass claim IN ORDER, it doesn't really matter.

T-block
Bardull
Vlade
Red Ryu
Ryker

Pretty sure that's all of the unclaimed roles. J will NOT be elaborating on his role unless it nets us a scum. This is the order we claim in. I'm willing to go before RR as I'm pretty sure he's town. I'm not willing to go before the first two on that list. You'll lynch me before I cooperate with a mass claim that doesn't have those two at the head of it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
"Setting up to claim?" LOL!

No, I'm just being a Town player, and J/kanty are my most trusted reads as of right now.

Ryker, you've been tunneling T-block's slot all ****ing game. Instead, why don't you look at a BarDulL vs. Raziek lynch and give me your impression of it.

Not claiming until then. I also don't get what makes me the lynch for toDay Vlade, can you explain your read on me?

My read on Vlade: your reaction to my claim was pretty towny and not suspicious to me, and J/Kanty have you labeled as Town, so I gave you the green light for now. I was really OK with your reaction, that's really all there is to it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Red Ryu, you think I'm a better lynch candidate than Raziek? Why?

Same question goes for Ryker.
Why is the person whom has posted very little so easy to call the scummiest person in the game?

Why are you so quick to grasp for answers?

Why did Kantrip get super town vibes from his posts to your gambit?

Why is RF scum to you over my initial suspicion?

Why is T-Block scum?

Vlade

Social Outcast
Either way, J approves of anyone claiming. At least that's how I interpret what he said about a mass claim, so in theory J has "given the okay" for Bardull to claim.

@Bardull: There's not much more to my read on you other than what I said in the last post, except for the fact that it would be more likely for scum to fake a watcher claim. The reason why is because no-one knew if J's bluff of "seeing the watcher's crumbs" was real, and it'd take an extreme amount of confidence to be sure that a watcher didn't exist, so it'd be a bold move for a townie to fake this role at the risk of being counterclaimed when they don't have someone to confer with like scum do.

Also Ryker should definitely not be the one deciding the order of who claims if we mass claim. I really don't care what order I have to claim in, because it's not going to matter.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
1. Raziek is the scummiest slot right now in my honest opinion. I might be tunneling though, MIGHT. He really doesn't feel Town to me though. I genuinely feel he is scum.

2. I explained before that I did not get super town vibes from Kantrip. Kantrip is leaning Town for me, but I know with certainty that HE IS NOT the one who visited Swords' last night. If he was, he would have reacted differently. He would have called me scum, CC'd watcher, or done anything BUT claim that I was mislead, for starters. Read my posts.

3. RF's reads throughout the game have had slightly different variations to my own reads. This includes his earlier town read on Kantrip, as well as his town read on KB (your slot). None of these reads were warranted at the time. He also tunnelled OS/T-block and he hasn't been open minded about his scum picks; he simply wants T-block dead and keeps pushing it. T-block may or may not be scum afaik; t-block does NOT read auto-scum to me. He also had a town read on Raziek when Raziek was null earlier on D1. His interactions with Nabe feel somewhat like TvS...but aside from that, that's about it. Hes been generally productive throughout the game though. Eh.

4. I said T-block is null-ish, leaning slightly scum. It's mostly gut/his interactions with the cast during my Watcher claim phase. I don't have a complete scum read on him. Again, read my posts.

@Vlade - I can't really explain this that well, but I had a strong feeling that J/Swords were wifom'ing with the Watcher claim, and since I felt Kantrip was the most sus player entering D3, I wanted to put him on the spot with the gambit by claiming Watcher. I also had to trust that the Watcher, if there was one, didn't claim. I guess I put my faith in the supposed watcher not to claim and let things play out. I had no intentions of having Kantrip lynched though UNLESS Kantrip was obviously guilty. His reaction to me read slight town, FOR SURE DID NOT VISIT SWORDS'.

Don't really get your reasoning as for why scum is more likely to claim watcher and push Kantrip, and then drop the claim entirely...

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
T-block [2]: Kantrip, Ryker
Raziek [2]: J, Vlade

Red Ryu [1]: T-block
Kantrip [0]:
Vlade [0]:
J [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Ryker [0]:

Not Voting: Red Ryu, Raziek, Bardull

With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required for lynch.

Also, officially speaking, Ryker replaces Radical Fiction.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
well anyway, i'm still going to remain adamant on my stance; raziek must die toDay. no exceptions. NOOONEEEE!!!

but maybe if raziek actually tried to do something, maybe i'd feel better about him. maybe. even if he built a case on me, or someone, or anyone, i might be satisfied. he certainly has enough to work with considering how many pages we've got in this thread.

ryker - why did you insinuate that i was setting up for a claim? can you explain your scum read on me? why do you feel that i am scummier than raziek? i legitimately don't understand this line of thinking other than that you are giving raziek favor for some reason. this actually explains your town read on raziek earlier in d1 come to think of it.

raziek - reads on ryker/rr/t-block/vlade/bardull would be interesting. like, in depth reads. explanations. something tangible i can work with.

rr - reads on ryker/raziek/vlade would be neat.

vlade - quit having paranoid schizophrenia. :p

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
More detailed posts and analysis's later, I've got a hyperbolic time chamber smash session tonight.

But for now, Ryker, does Bardull remind you of Reyth?

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Okay with claiming, too busy to post anything else of substance really.

1.) T-Block
2.) Ryker
3.) Raziek
4.) Bardull
5.) Vlade

My requested order. Thank you very much. If Raz claimed and I missed it, oops.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ryker said:
You'll lynch me before I cooperate with a mass claim that doesn't have those two at the head of it.
I'm also fine with this happening because it would rid this very odd slot for everyone. So if Ryker doesn't claim when asked, just vote him. <3

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I claimed, J.

Waving Snail, VT. I believe Bardull wanted input on my meta, so you can field that as well.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay with claiming, too busy to post anything else of substance really.

1.) T-Block
2.) Ryker
3.) Raziek
4.) Bardull
5.) Vlade

My requested order. Thank you very much. If Raz claimed and I missed it, oops.
J, I am NOT claiming before Bardull and for good reason.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I derped and Raz already claimed, order still stands by removing Raz from the list.

1. Raziek is the scummiest slot right now in my honest opinion. I might be tunneling though, MIGHT. He really doesn't feel Town to me though. I genuinely feel he is scum.
My wanting to lynch him is more for being a liability and less for doing scummy things.

Still you fail to show his scummy intent with lurking, show it.

2. I explained before that I did not get super town vibes from Kantrip. Kantrip is leaning Town for me, but I know with certainty that HE IS NOT the one who visited Swords' last night. If he was, he would have reacted differently. He would have called me scum, CC'd watcher, or done anything BUT claim that I was mislead, for starters. Read my posts.
You're being vague and deflecting me.

Show me posts and things that gave these town tells. The whole explosion for the most part was null to me, his case on me was super reachy and relied on bad meta, but I could see his intent and why he did it.

When I read a lot of his posts back to you, they were super defensive an begging for a reason to be wrong. Either alignment would have done this to a pseudo guilty.

3. RF's reads throughout the game have had slightly different variations to my own reads. This includes his earlier town read on Kantrip, as well as his town read on KB (your slot). None of these reads were warranted at the time. He also tunnelled OS/T-block and he hasn't been open minded about his scum picks; he simply wants T-block dead and keeps pushing it. T-block may or may not be scum afaik; t-block does NOT read auto-scum to me. He also had a town read on Raziek when Raziek was null earlier on D1. His interactions with Nabe feel somewhat like TvS...but aside from that, that's about it. Hes been generally productive throughout the game though. Eh.
I can agree with the first part, but not with the rest.

I disagree with how OS was handled but rereading it an trying to be in his shoes. I probably would have done the same thing if someone was being reluctant to help town.

Raz is a disagreement with you and him on a read.

Still you admit to him being productive, so where is the intent from a scum perspective to go for Nabe like he did?

4. I said T-block is null-ish, leaning slightly scum. It's mostly gut/his interactions with the cast during my Watcher claim phase. I don't have a complete scum read on him. Again, read my posts.
I read gut and stopped there.

Also fun deflection here.

T-block

B2B TST
marceline the vampire queen, good vote thief

i steal a vote from a player during the Night and can use it the following Day by PMing circus. it's compulsory for me to steal a vote.

asdioh said he targetted sword D1 because he had a town read on him and thought he was likely to die, so he wanted to keep another town vote around. that's why i was willing to be sword's proxy vote when i replaced in. i targetted RR last Night because i thought he was scum. when bardull claimed watcher, i thought kantrip was scum making me think RR was town, so i gave him his vote back. when it was revealed that the claim was fake, i stopped doing that.

asdioh did crumb the role. i can find it if someone doesn't believe me for some reason.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh I definitely believe you. That is your role. Whether or not it's a town role is a different story. Indy and mafia are both very much possibilities for that.

So when you steal a vote from someone who dies you get to use their vote as an extra vote for town, meaning that a losing situation could become a LyLo situation instead by virtue of you possibly grabbing a vote from the victim and taking away scum's majority? This is really strange numbers-wise in endgame, ans I guess it depends on what scum's win condition says specifically, but I find myself having trouble wrapping my head around this.

Bardull being next is pretty unanimous.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I believe Ryker asked for my read on Vlade.

Early game he reads very much as town to me. His behavior towards Radical Fiction is either townie or scummate behavior. With that in mind, Rykerscum would make Vladescum more likely to me. Additionally, he has been very lacking as of late in content and the townie drive I noticed from him earlier. The drop in activity really only brings the strong town read from earlier to a weaker town read.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah it's a mafia double voter except it can be roleblocked so it's not even a reliable double voter. I guess that's balanced by being anonymous and taking another player's vote, but it's not overpowered by any means.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
kantrip, here's my big problem with you. didn't you have a town read on me, but null/scum on ryker, so why are you trying to get me to claim first? where and why did this opinion change?

you need to stop letting the views and opinions of others clash and change your own. this is probably the hugest problem with your play. this is typically a scum tell with higher level players because it seems like scum is trying to blend in with the general opinion. i'm only telling you this because most players will jump on you for **** like that.

secondly, ryker, i'm not claiming before you.

finally, @RR, i'll respond to your post in a minute, you're really bothersome. also, those weren't deflections; you really just need to read my posts. i never had mega town vibes on kantrip, and you asserting that i did is false and is evidence of skimming.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
marceline the vampire queen, good vote thief

i steal a vote from a player during the Night and can use it the following Day by PMing circus. it's compulsory for me to steal a vote.

asdioh said he targetted sword D1 because he had a town read on him and thought he was likely to die, so he wanted to keep another town vote around. that's why i was willing to be sword's proxy vote when i replaced in. i targetted RR last Night because i thought he was scum. when bardull claimed watcher, i thought kantrip was scum making me think RR was town, so i gave him his vote back. when it was revealed that the claim was fake, i stopped doing that.

asdioh did crumb the role. i can find it if someone doesn't believe me for some reason.
lol, i'm pro as ****.

but really though, i don't see the town motivation for using your private votes.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bardull I want you to claim first even if you are more town than Ryker.

Claim lists are more than just your read list from scummiest to towniest.

Claim before him because majority says so and you're making me hate how you play more and more every time you post.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That's assuming 3-man scumteam when what Nabe said could very well have been legit. It's WIFOM for a reason: Either case could be true. Maybe it really is only a 2-man maf with other scum elsewhere.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bardull I want you to claim first even if you are more town than Ryker.

Claim lists are more than just your read list from scummiest to towniest.

Claim before him because majority says so and you're making me hate how you play more and more every time you post.
if you explain thoroughly why you want me to claim first, and give me good reasoning, then i'll consider it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
or you can just admit that you have no idea what you're talking about.

claim lists actually have everything to do with who is towniest. that's why most players feel vlade should claim last.

don't make me embarrass you further. if you think i'm town, then quit taking the bone from ryker's hand and make him claim before me.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Interesting, because I thought claim order had everything to do with finding scum. You're looking a little flustered.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
that's just your imagination, ryker.

and since you seem to have a problem with interpreting tonality, i'm saying that in the most non-chalant, uninterested way possible.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bardull it stems from your fake claim and if I say anything more about it it will defeat the purpose of you claiming first so why don't you shut the **** up and stop trying to inflate your e-peen by calling me out.

Even though Ryker is more scummy than you, there is no difference that can be had by claiming before or after you do, whereas the inverse is not necessarily true. I'm confident that he can make up whatever the **** fake claim he wants to NOW or LAST on the claim list and bully his way through it if need be. You not so much.

Top Bottom