• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Disagree until other people share opinions = admitting to being heavily influenced by their opinions

That's what my thinking was that led me to a visit framer (PUPPETEER), J. If there are two watching abilities on town's side, why WOULDN'T scum have a puppeteer of some sort?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Shhhh about your puppeteer theory for now ever since I told you the name it's been in every single one of your posts.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
j, are you suggesting that i'm faking watcher?

if i am, then you have an explanation to provide for the town; one of which is "why would you point this out," especially since you have a town read on me. where's the town incentive?

secondly, i'm calling your bluff; if you had knowledge of there being a second watcher in the game, you would have stated it beforehand instead of using my claim as additional reasoning to lynch kantrip. why are you lying to the town that you have additional information?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm not saying there is a second watcher.

I just can watch people as well.

Town incentive is, if you are faking, you are about to get someone innocent lynched and it'd put a stop to it.

I'm not lying to town so chillax a bit. =P

Kantrip

Kantplay
So abrasive Bardull.

Sorry about the word puppeteer being in every one of my posts, J. I just didn't know the name for it :troll:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sorry about the word puppeteer being in every one of my posts, J. I just didn't know the name for it :troll:
I'm going to beat you over the head with a book by the end of this game. >=[ Don't make me just lynch you to lynch you. xD

BarDulL

Town Vampire
hmm...k, very well.

unfortunately, i wanted to wait out a response from vlade, RF, and RR for scum hunting purposes, but it seems a bit too late for that.

yes, i'm not the watcher. i am a different role; my intents and purposes for claiming watcher today was to get a reaction out of kantrip, who was easily going to be the most controversial subject today.

i can say, with certainty, that kantrip is not the one who visited nabe's body, with a 60% lean on kantrip being town.

raziek is my largest suspect as of now. RF reads null. RR and t-block are still sus to me but it's mostly gut.

Kantrip

Kantplay
hmm...k, very well.

unfortunately, i wanted to wait out a response from vlade, RF, and RR for scum hunting purposes, but it seems a bit too late for that.

yes, i'm not the watcher. i am a different role; my intents and purposes for claiming watcher today was to get a reaction out of kantrip, who was easily going to be the most controversial subject today.

i can say, with certainty, that kantrip is not the one who visited nabe's body, with a 60% lean on kantrip being town.

raziek is my largest suspect as of now. RF reads null. RR and t-block are still sus to me but it's mostly gut.

Unvote

Vote: T-block

I mad.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Unvote
Vote: Raziek

I really dislike how he was really careful with his responses toward the Watcher claim.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Guys, I'm VT.

That's mostly why I haven't cared that much.

I'm uhhhh..... *checks pm*

The Waving Snail, Good Guy.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Would you prefer me explain my meta before or after J weighs in on it? Given he's played with me in at least 4 or 5 games, I think.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Wait a sec. Didn't "RF, RR, and Vlade" all already react to your result? I'm pretty sure they agreed with lynching me when they learned of your result (not sure what to make of RF apparently missing it at first but w/e). Coupled with the fact you forced a claim out of me for the sake of this gambit, I don't really like what you did Bardull.

Back to the shadows for real this time though.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
sorry kantrip, it was necessary. vlade hadn't posted iirc after the watcher claim, same with RF. and yeah, you're right, RR did speak.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
actually wait i don't think rr spoke after i claimed watcher.

the reason why it's important to see posts from them after i posted this is because, as scum, the three of them would be on a heightened state of paranoia. fear. afraid. they would be thinking "he is reaction testing kantrip, but if he's town watcher, he must know i'm the one who killed swords!" and it would show in their posts.

unfortunately j made me give up my act too early for this.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
Raziek [3]: Bardull, J
T-block [1]: Kantrip
Kantrip [0]:
Vlade [0]:
J [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Red Ryu [0]:
Radical Fiction [0]:

Not Voting: Vlade, T-block, Red Ryu, Radical Fiction, Raziek

With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required for lynch.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
kantrip reads disgustingly bad town. his insane reaction to my claim was...ridiculous. pinning j as scum was insane. kantrip's scum partner/s would not have let him do this or act the way he did. he couldn't make a lick of sense regarding what the hell was going on. he didn't even understand why i would watch swords, or why mafia would kill swords. it's just too dumb and silly. if you've seen death note, he has matsuda syndrome going for him.

i don't see kantrip as being mafia. perhaps indy. but leaning mostly town for now.

T-block

B2B TST
actually wait i don't think rr spoke after i claimed watcher.

the reason why it's important to see posts from them after i posted this is because, as scum, the three of them would be on a heightened state of paranoia. fear. afraid. they would be thinking "he is reaction testing kantrip, but if he's town watcher, he must know i'm the one who killed swords!" and it would show in their posts.

unfortunately j made me give up my act too early for this.
hmm... in light of this reasoning, i could see how you would be suspecting raziek. idk though... it would have been so easy for him to just ride the kantrip lynch. plus, if he actually were worried about having been seen at sword's body, why draw attention to yourself like that?

vote: Red Ryu

BarDulL

Town Vampire
continued - kantrip's play has been so obnoxious that a claim was necessary considering how scummy he has been all game. the only way to really get a strong, undeniable read was to do what i did, or some variant of it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
t-block, your perception of raziek is interesting, i will say this though; raziek's reaction was not indicative of town alignment. a vote followed by an immediate unvote showed a lack of confidence and uncertainty in his own play. using the excuse that he saw some light in kantrip's theory that a puppeteer role was at play was peculiar considering the substantial evidence against kantrip that was already present. the immediate cave-in to pressure is also unlike raziek, at least to me; the raziek i know is strong town.

this seems like a perfectly good lynch to me, in all honesty.

T-block

B2B TST
i wasn't saying he was town. he's still painfully null.

i'm a little annoyed actually. i think not caring about the game just because you drew VT is pretty disrespectful, but that's for post-game.

what's the explain about the RR vote? his slot has been scummy all game. even after he replaced.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Figured as much. Back to original plan.

Vote T-Block

Bardull is his scummate, probably. If not, fill it with one of Vlade and Raz.

For the record, I never believed you.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
this slot always has the tendency to make me chuckle. what do you have to gain from boasting that you never believed me, if not to bolster your own ego and self image? you are just as consumed with imagery projection as overswarm. or perhaps you are worried that i am a stronger player than you?

i digress, of course.

me? scummates with t-block? i can see that being possibly warranted suspicion, but for me to be your first choice is peculiar at best.

Vlade

Social Outcast
haven't heard much from vlade either, albeit this doesn't surprise me for some reason. :)
LOL

Well there isn't a lot for me to bring up now. The Kantrip lynch is set in stone and I think Raziek is the final scummate. If you have any questions for me please ask away to your heart's content.

Vlade

Social Outcast
sorry kantrip, it was necessary. vlade hadn't posted iirc after the watcher claim, same with RF. and yeah, you're right, RR did speak.
I did post, but nothing significant. Sadly due to timezones I can't be online while you guys in the US are online so my activity usually consists of coming online, reading everything that you guys have all said and then writing what I feel is necessary in just one post.

Top Bottom