• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
To be fair, what you've presented is plausible, but it's too convenient for the killer to have done this.

Here are the facts:

You had a town read on Nabe when Nabe wasn't pro-town whatsoever. Your play has been absolute ******** and you've been ridiculously scummy.

As I said before, your explanation is plausible, but the chances of it being the case are too unlikely. This lynch is pretty much set in stone for me :/

Kantrip

Kantplay
I had a bad town read on Nabe. If we were scum partners then this is terrible play.

In Awkward Moments, I had the ACTUAL READS I would have on my mates if I was town. I didn't try to bull**** something that wasn't there. With Nabe, I just had a bad gut.

In fact, my read lists in early game in general were all bad and based on nothing conclusive.

My play has not been terrible all game. Sure people think I'm scummy, but I have BEEN TRYING TO ****ING SCUMHUNT. Sure I have done a lot of bad things, but seriously stop with the insults. They are not warranted.

My explanation is all I have at the time, because I really don't know what else there could be.

Actually...

I'm thinking back to that recent Newbie game. I think it was Gova's. It had a Town Tracker and a Town Watcher, and it had a Tracker immune scum and a Watcher immune scum.

This is less likely because it still doesn't explain why I was seen visiting Swords since I'm vanilla, but hey I don't have much to work with here.

Kantrip

Kantplay
People actually pushing this Kantrip/Nabe connection need to give scum partners more credit. You think they wouldn't be absolutely ******** and label each other as town unwarranted.

Scum don't play like **** all the time. This isn't epicmafia.

Kantrip

Kantplay
It's not "too convenient".

If you were scum framer with knowledge that Watcher would be on Swords, who would you frame and where would you make them visit?

You would make them visit where the watcher is, and you would frame someone people are already suspecting.

This isn't rocket science. Why would I kill Swords when the WATCHER IS GOING TO BE ON THEM? TO GET MYSELF ****ING KILLED?

THINK for a moment Bardull. The existence of a scum framer isn't what's "convenient" here.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I've got to go now and won't be able to get on probably until after the weekend.

Please do stuff while I'm gone. Answer my questions and think about where you're looking on my town flip. If I'm dead by the time I can check the thread again then know my FoS's are T-block and J, with an honorable mention to Raziek. Good luck good guys.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Scratch J being scum for a second.

J, if what I think is true, then scum already knows and I think it would be best to out it. It would shed light on this set-up for me and also make a lot of sense from a flavour perspective. Assuming you are town (which I am still defaulting to my read for).

T-block, Radical Fiction, Raziek are my bottom trio.

J and Barfull are the top duo.

Vlade is a question mark.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Request vote count

kantrip l-2 fyi

i'm okay with calling RR town based on this
T-block, how did you know that Kantrip was at l-2? RR clearly stated that his vote was blocked, so Kantrip should have been at L-3 by the time you posted. How did you know he was at L-2?

Also, how does RR claiming to be vote blocked make him town?

T-block

B2B TST
good effort, kantrip, but it's pretty obvious you're lying

consider my vote on kantrip

@Bardull: Assume you've lynched me and I'm town. Where do you look next?

@Raziek: When you can give me a read on Vlade and Bardull and also reassess J when you have time.

@T-block: What is your read on Bardull if I flip town after this?

@J: Explain why you asked for my claim so fast.
eight players left... if bardull is last scum, then he most likely loses if we trade you (taking you to be town) for him. even if there are two scum remaining, your lynch and then his would leave the last scum in 4-man mylo. not the strongest position, and bardull was receiving town reads, so i don't think this is a scum endgame play.

and for that reason, i believe his claim, and if you somehow flip town, that's not going to make me think bardull is scum.

T-block

B2B TST
Request vote count

T-block, how did you know that Kantrip was at l-2? RR clearly stated that his vote was blocked, so Kantrip should have been at L-3 by the time you posted. How did you know he was at L-2?

Also, how does RR claiming to be vote blocked make him town?
oh i was just counting votes and saw three on him lol =x

it's not claiming voteblocked that makes him town. it's that kantrip is scum and RR is not on his team.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I believe Bardull's claim too.

I also want J to be in here to clarify something for me.

I wasn't trying to imply that you should have a scum read on Bardull after this. It's more that I was checking that you wouldn't.

I find it increasingly likely that scum has a role to mess with the town investigatives. T-block is probably scum, I don't like how he's handling this at all.

T-block

B2B TST
kantrip, you jumped way too quickly to the conclusion that results have been messed with. you proposed both, but you stuck with the idea that bardull would be telling the truth, and that's why you are most likely scum. town would not be so likely to believe bardull's claim in your situation.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Why not? I still think Bardull is town. I don't see him bull****ing these results as scum. Making this some sort of town gambit is something I'd do.

Besides, I have a reason for suspecting scum has a role to mess with town's investigations. This is not common in mafia games or anything, is it? Oh wait, it is.

Vote: T-block

Kantrip

Kantplay
Are you saying I'm supposed to turn on one of my townreads who allegedly has been crumbing a role that I'm pretty sure makes sense in this set-up and who's claim doesn't have any problems that I can see?

That doesn't sound like what town would do at all.

Kantrip

Kantplay
T-block when I flip town is Red Ryu scum? Why do you feel so strongly there is a scum between us?

I feel like you're setting up mislynches by taking scumreads in pairs like that. I honestly believe RR vs Kantrip was TvT.

T-block

B2B TST
i'd be looking into him, yeah, for the reasons stated yesterday.

to be clear, i was originally more suspicious of him than of you, but with incriminating evidence on you, i guess my read on him was wrong, because i don't think you are scum together. it's not that i labelled the interaction as tvs and then said "lynch one, then the other"

Kantrip

Kantplay
The funny thing is, I'm actually not. I also believe Bardull is legit. That's why scum is messing with me in the Night, and it's not very nice.

Vlade

Social Outcast
I think the possibility of J bussing Nabe exists to some degree, because shouldn't Nabe have hammered himself when he admitted to being scum so that we got less time for discussion yesterDay? This gives me the impression that Nabe was thinking "everything's going according to plan" instead of "oh **** I've been caught better not let town learn anything else". Nabe would also have been a good bus candidate because he was unable to be active, so by bussing him you'd be getting rid of someone who can't help the scumteam that much whilst supposedly clearing a player in the process, killing two birds with one stone.

Even with this in mind, Bardull's results seem too solid to refute so I'm still all for a Kantrip lynch.

Vlade

Social Outcast
@Raziek: You have pinpointed T-block, Red Ryu and Radical Fiction as null. What order would you put them in from most likely scum to least likely scum?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
Kantrip [1]: Bardull
T-block [1]: Kantrip

Vlade [0]:
J [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Raziek [0]:
Red Ryu [0]:
Radical Fiction [0]:

Not Voting: Vlade, J, T-block, Red Ryu, Radical Fiction, Raziek

With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required for lynch.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
Kantrip [1]: Bardull
T-block [1]: Kantrip
Raziek [1]:

Vlade [0]:
J [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Red Ryu [0]:
Radical Fiction [0]:

Not Voting: Vlade, J, T-block, Red Ryu, Radical Fiction, Raziek

With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required for lynch.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Vote: Kantrip

I'm just getting this out of the way before I continue posting but he is getting lynched toDay regardless of anything. He really needs to go go go.

Btw, Kanty, I was RB'd.

Why are people considering me scum with Nabe? ;_; It's just....no. Nononono. No.

*Hiiii Sang and Nabe who are viewing*

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wait what? I visited Swords? There's either a scum role that frames visits (would make sense with both watching and tracking in this setup), or whoever said this is lying.

I'm guessing Watcher got this result? Or is there someone else out there?

Also people should think about the implications of Inventor and JoAT on the same alignment if J is still claiming the same thing. In addition to RED RYU be role/vote blocked when J is a confirmed Power Role...?
RR wasn't RB/VB'd. He was only VB'd. I was RB'd. So your theory goes bye bye. =P

Let me tell you what I think: J is scum and his JoaT ability includes abilities that mess with ****, and him and Nabe planned the bussing thing since Nabe didn't really have time and it would clear J to champion through this game.

Don't give J a clear, he has gotten his scummate lynched D1 before (Majora's Mask) and I highly doubt JoaT and Inventor working in tandem.
Nabe+Me team does not work at all. Your meta is also not wrong but this isn't the same scenario. I pushed Dastrn too hard in MM and didn't claim that I had a guilty on him based on PR results.

Your main defense is trying to flaw game mechanics.

If you think J is town, that pretty much CONFIRMS that there HAS to be scum roles that mess with investigative roles. There would be too many possible town investigations otherwise.
This statement isn't true at all. =/ Nothing is confirmed and you are just flailing for a reason to try and stay alive past getting a pretty much Guilty on your slot.

Seriously, why did J ask this here?
Look at yesterDay and my super big scum-read on you. =3 I have had you as scum for a long time now and I wanted your claim because than I could evaluate things. However you are trying to use me asking you that as a scummy motive?

J, did you do anything regarding Kantrip last night?
Waaaas RB'd broskii and even if I wasn't no I didn't. I targetted TB with something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not to add to the WIFOM anymore intentional but the only role that I know would be able to make Kanty go to the body and he was town and keep scum-clean from the dead body is a Puppetter Scum Role. However they most likely do not have that on their side because why wouldn't they have used it on someone else N1 and Nabe would not have been seen visiting Gorf. If scum has a role to manipulate the person who visits the dead body, Nabe would not have been caught N1 so Kanty's theory goes out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Let me make an appeal real quickly.

We need to lynch Kanty toDay most definetely. There is a guilty on his head and there is only the fact that he is scummy as heck this game and needs to go purely based on him being one of the best candidates for a lynch. If he does flip town, we are going to get an almost superfluous amount of information that will help us as well. I doubt he is going to flip town, but to those who are thinking that he is going to flip town you can't really deny there is a positive to lynching him toDay especially considering Bardull's claim.

Who is a better candidate than Kanty for the lynch? No-one.

Top Bottom