• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Vlade

Social Outcast
If Kantrip's town then that makes me think RF and Raziek are the remaining scum... if either of them end up being town then I'd look towards Bardull. The fact that you didn't read my thoughts after your watcher claim shows that you didn't actually care about my reaction, but I miss things all the time when catching up so it'd be pretty hypocritical for me to say that.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
oh, i missed it. yeah, your reaction reads legit to me. fail on my part.

i hate to say this

but vlade might be town.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
rf seems the most connected to raziek (misread earlier in D1, had raziek labeled as town when raziek was null at the time), although t-block's nullread on raziek now is equally worrisome. RR is still null to me. vlade, is there anything that puts RF above t-block in terms of potential scum mates with raziek?

Vlade

Social Outcast
rf seems the most connected to raziek (misread earlier in D1, had raziek labeled as town when raziek was null at the time), although t-block's nullread on raziek now is equally worrisome. RR is still null to me. vlade, is there anything that puts RF above t-block in terms of potential scum mates with raziek?
As of yet I haven't noticed anything that would link either TB or RF to Raziek, but that's because I haven't actually gone through and examined their posts yet like I did with Kantrip/Nabe. I just have a stronger town read on T-Block overall. Before I found out that the watcher claim was a fake, my reads consisted of Kantrip and Raziek as scum, and everyone else as town, with RF being the least town of them. Now that I think Kantrip's town, naturally RF moves into that empty scum slot, and his recent vote on T-Block in particular solidifies that for me.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
T-block [2]: Kantrip, Radical Fiction
Raziek [2]: J, Vlade

Red Ryu [1]: T-block
Kantrip [0]:
Vlade [0]:
J [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Radical Fiction [0]:

Not Voting: Red Ryu, Raziek, Bardull

With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required for lynch.

Last vote count has been modified for accuracy purposes.

Vlade

Social Outcast
RR is town to me. As foolish as this may be, I believe his claim back from Day 1. KB was playing badtown Day 1 but I feel when RR stepped in he's really picked things up for that slot, making me trust more in my instinct that the claim was legit.

Vlade

Social Outcast
By the by, who got Swords gifts? Don't have to say what they are but a simple raise of hand for N1/N2 would be nice to know.

I would also like to suggest a possibly Mass-claim toDay considering we only have a few people not claimed (i.e. Raz/Vlade/RF/TB) and it'd give us more info going into toMorrow.
I'm in support of this. I'll claim if 2 other people think I should.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
hmm, ok. i mostly agree with your sentiments, but i'll have to reread rr later to be sure.

one other thing: it appears that there is someone among us that can vote via private messaging to circus. i'm not sure what their intentions are, perhaps trying to frame me or to make certain players seem innocent, but it's bothersome.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
this individual isn't very smart though if they're trying to frame me; it has already been proven that my personal vote doesn't count as two votes, so adding a vote to whoever i'm voting for is silly and amounts to nothing.

do try harder, though. :3

BarDulL

Town Vampire
oh, actually, that's a good point.

now that we know there's someone who can put down a vote privately, (it also seems likely that this person can vote twice; their normal vote as well as their private vote) everyone be wary not to put anyone past L-2 until we're certain who we're going to lynch.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Look down your nose at me if you want, but between my computer exploding and fire and lightning being more important, this game regrettably had to take a backseat.

I'm not really going to have much to defend myself with, do if you'd rather lynch me today than have me be a question mark in possible mylo/lylo I can understand that.

I entered this game with the intent of being relevant, as RF already pointed out, and through my early early play D1. I regret that I might have disappointed Circus because I wasn't expecting to have computer issues, but this as plain as I can put it for you guys.

:phone:

Vlade

Social Outcast
hmm, ok. i mostly agree with your sentiments, but i'll have to reread rr later to be sure.

one other thing: it appears that there is someone among us that can vote via private messaging to circus. i'm not sure what their intentions are, perhaps trying to frame me or to make certain players seem innocent, but it's bothersome.
If so then that's what Red Ryu's previous "vote" was.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
yes, and i believe i know who it is considering the time slots that the private vote could have occurred. there is one specific time slot; a 20 minute time slot inbetween an RR "vote" on raziek and a vote count being posted, and i vaguely recall who was viewing the adventure time room during this time.

this time discrepancy actually suggests a possible scum link to RR since the person who "private voted" raziek (with the intention of making it seem like an RR vote) did it before circus could post a vote count, so this person had to be online when RR was.

i vaguely recall t-block being in the room as well as a hidden guest (kantrip), so chances are one of the two are the culprits. if i had to guess, it would be t-block.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
or RR's yanking our chains with his silly shenanigans, suggesting an indy vote blocker/private voter. vote blocking himself while private voting would be interesting and somewhat town telling. humm. seems unlikely though.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I don't understand why you're postulating all this random ****, Bardull.

It looks like hollow contribution. You've been posting these gigantic walls of fluff that I've really discerned no meaningful stances from.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
oh, have you come to join us for real now, raziek? why the sudden change in activity? i thought this game wasn't important?

well, for what it's worth, it's a little too late to try firing back at me; i've contributed almost too much today for you to try and turn me into a possible lynch, since your posts seem to suggest that you are started to feel that i'm scum. i'm surprised that you don't have a town read on me anymore; what happened to that?

but i'm not one to hide behind my accomplishments anyway.

this speculation isn't hollow contribution; there's a rhyme and a reason to all my posts and my play. i'm a little upset that you don't give me enough credit.

but if it's a stance you want, i most certainly am ok with seeing you die toDay.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't see why Kantrip got cleared off that gambit. I took a lot of his exploding posts as null.

RF, fill me in on T-Block scum a bit.

T-Block got them blanket statements yeah, but I'd like more of a fill-in on the intent part.

Kantrip, why the T-Block Vote as well.

~

Bardull, I'm vote blocked, though my vote number I think I removed from the vote count.

Vote: No Lynch

I'll see if that works.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
kantrip, go back into the shadows, please. i already explained this before.

@rr - regardless of your votes/unvotes, votes have been added and removed.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
oh, let me make one thing clear: kantrip, you are not strong town, not by any means. however, it is safe to say that you are NOT the one who visited swords' body after seeing your reaction to my gambit. in a 3 way lylo situation with you, myself, and vlade, i would probably lynch you though. maybe. like i said earlier, you are 55%/60% town right now to me because of your god awful reactions. the self vote also seemed too real; a genuine explosion of frustration that resulted in a self vote just had kantrip written all over it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
oh, and for anyone who is wondering, here are my reads:

raziek - scum
rr - null, haven't seen much contribution lately though
vlade - leaning town...ohmygawd how is this possible?!
rf - leaning scum
t-block - nullish, leaning scum
j - town
kantrip - leaning town

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
oh, have you come to join us for real now, raziek? why the sudden change in activity? i thought this game wasn't important?

well, for what it's worth, it's a little too late to try firing back at me; i've contributed almost too much today for you to try and turn me into a possible lynch, since your posts seem to suggest that you are started to feel that i'm scum. i'm surprised that you don't have a town read on me anymore; what happened to that?

but i'm not one to hide behind my accomplishments anyway.

this speculation isn't hollow contribution; there's a rhyme and a reason to all my posts and my play. i'm a little upset that you don't give me enough credit.

but if it's a stance you want, i most certainly am ok with seeing you die toDay.

You shouldn't have done that...

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
J, read on TBlock?
Raz, read on Kantrip?
Kantrip, read on Vlade?
Vlade, read on Bardull?

Explanations included.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Unfortunately, everyone else has done a much more fantastic job at playing Town than you, so naturally you're on the chopping block for lack of contribution and...scummy behavior regarding the vote, unvote on Kantrip. You also remained largely disconnected from Nabe, while placing sheep votes on Kantrip, OverSwarm, and I think KB iirc, two of these players I'm certain are Town. You've done some scum hunting, but very little regarding personal, solid stances. You really haven't done much of anything.

I'm not even sure what you've been trying to achieve with your lasts posts, really. Your recent FoS post at me reads as an omgus to my legitimate vote on you for scummy behavior since you had a town read on me before I made those speculation posts. You're not playing Town right now, you're playing "I want to protect my ego/image because apparently I'm considered good in dgames." Or, you're just a scum bag who isn't really interested in contributing to Town, but is more focused in telling me that I'm wrong, which isn't productive. Reads as scum to me. You haven't made any solid cases on anyone whatsoever either.

I'm genuinely feeling good about seeing you off. If you can bring up someone else who is more scummy than yourself, then I'd be willing to change my mind.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
A couple league games and a reread of raziek's posts later (only has 41 posts...stellar), so yeah, no large post from me. The only other thing I can really point out is his lackluster attempt at playing bored vanilla and then suddenly getting really active when his lynch was imminent. It would have been a good run on his part if he hadn't done the unvote on Kantrip; bored vanilla would vote for confirmed scum and not ask questions...or just not do anything. Raziek just doesn't seem legit to me no matter how I look at it. I also don't see Raziek being so openly disrespectful either, as T-block pointed out. Or maybe this is a side of him that I'm not familiar with.

Lets lynch him and move on, please.

Vlade

Social Outcast
J, read on TBlock?
Raz, read on Kantrip?
Kantrip, read on Vlade?
Vlade, read on Bardull?

Explanations included.
I'm trying to decide on which one of Raziek or Bardull is scum because I feel that their interactions are very much TvS. My reasons for suspecting Bardull would be because of this:

oh, i missed it. yeah, your reaction reads legit to me. fail on my part.

i hate to say this

but vlade might be town.
It's difficult to buy it. If he really cared about my reaction then my stance on the situation should have been obvious as I didn't make many posts, thus making it easier to look through my thoughts at the time. If I had made a lot of posts then I wouldn't be surprised if he skimmed them and missed stuff, but I didn't.

Bardull, could you claim? I think it's going to come down to you and Raziek toDay.

Top Bottom