• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Who am I buddying? If you can't list "several people", you're lying.

I don't actually know what the case was for the first half of the day either. Could you list that please?

I agree with your last paragraph to an extent, but I would argue that that isn't only true for me at this point.
i just remember a lot of "i agree with this" comments that you've been making throughout the Day. you did it to my view on raziek, for instance.

the first case was the case spawned from the RVS talk with gorf, then the scummy vote on vlade, then the parade of anti town silliness that ensued with pointless posts and terrible pointless arguing with gorf. you were just a mega ****ing distraction and i wanted you dead.

i think you're painfully wrong. i have no idea who else would give more information than yourself :|. name someone.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
yeah i'm pretty sure i'm tunneling the **** out of you though. ughhhhhh i hate it when this happens to me. i was pretty much certain of my read on you and then all of a sudden you made this big ****ing 180 and its messing with me :/
Duder, I was in the exact same boat as you with regards to Kanty. ^^"

You also inquired about votes;

Overswarm {4} - J, Radical Fiction, Gorf, Kantrip

BarDulL

Town Vampire
bardull listened to ryker's request and pondered how he should respond. it didn't take long before bardull came up with a solution.

"...no."

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Well, he's at L-2 now? This isn't how I expected the Day to pan out.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bardull I did not say MORE information than my lynch. I just said I'm not the only lynch that would give info. Sang's lynch and Gorf's lynch, even if they aren't on the table right now, would be chests of info.

Also, get out of here with saying that agreeing with a point or idea is buddying. I ****ing agreed with keeping an eye on Raz, I did not buddy you.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Votecount
Overswarm [5]: J, Radical Fiction, Kantrip, Gorf, Bardull
Kantrip [1]: Raziek
Kosha Boy [1]: Asdioh
SangfroidWarrior [1]: Nabe
Gorf [1]: SangfroidWarrior
Raziek [0]:
J [0]:
Radical Fiction [0]:
Vlade [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Asdioh [0]:
Nabe [0]:

Not Voting: Overswarm, Vlade, Kosha Boy

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Replacements are being contacted to fill SangfroidWarrior's slot.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
What makes you think he's suspicious of me? If I wanted I could manuever this town however I wanted and pick the day I die and make that death work for my alignment, should I be given a scum role.... and he knows it. I've made what, two posts? Nothing concrete whatsoever, no pressure on me whatsoever (even by Nabe, which is stupid) to do more. Power roles targetting me to watch, vig, roleblock, whatever, isn't necessarily a bad idea given the information he has on me. Which is to say none other than past experience.
The only thing worse than arrogance, is arrogance unwarranted.

Deride.

See how OS doesn't actually input anything of his own in this post - simply trying to make himself look 'better' than us.

Also, not buying the "I've given three". You give two, and only two, and you do it in a separate post so they are out in the open. One of the most important things for scum to do is make town hunt for information rather than giving it themselves. I prefer to give scum more opportunities to shoot themselves in the foot.

So, your two please.
How can you not buy it? We've already done it. As a side note, Sang is town, and was before her claim. Had I been awake at 4AM Id have stopped her claiming. Had her as a town lean for the last 4 pages if I'm totally honest.

What am I like? Cheeky.

Still, it's good to be sure.

@ OS - Limting yourself to tow scumpicks is foolish. Especially when you're the best on DGames hydra'ing wit atop 5 player and will be a top NK priority. Why assume? I put all my read out there. Sure, scum have slightly more to work off, but town have everything to work off.

That's cool. Swiss is talking about going back on me on one of them anyway.

Asdioh and Overswarm
Thanks for stopping the claim breh.

Geez, why do I agree with Swiss?

I'm not even parroting because I posted first.
He's...evolving!

^^^^

Hmm, RF are you seeing what I'm seeing?

Unvote
Vote: Overswarm
J, you're playing fantastically. Keep this up. Kantrip too.

Gorf's a pig, please leave it out of thread. This goes for both of you.

Vote Asdioh
Well, to be more concise, Gorf is trying to get an emotional reaction out of Sang. No idea why since she didn't rise to us refusing to bother answering any of our questions.

@Town: Would it be a good idea to decide who Sang gives an item to, or should we be concerned about scum roles that could mess with this and let her choose herself?
This isn't a PR we should try and direct. There could easily be a counter scum role.

I apologize about that. I tend to do it a lot... -shrug- (the really scummy then 180 when pressure's gone thing)

@Ryker: The openness, the sincerity; do you see Bardull town yet?
Smarter half here.

oh, i misread your post. sorry. it's late. you didn't put words in my mouth.

anyway, the information drawn from your flip would be nice. that's the long and short of it.

yeah i'm pretty sure i'm tunneling the **** out of you though. ughhhhhh i hate it when this happens to me. i was pretty much certain of my read on you and then all of a sudden you made this big ****ing 180 and its messing with me :/
I've had him as null, Ryker had him as scum, this reads as fake sincerity. See bolded. Took the previous post as a town tell.

Let's get this OS lynch.

Vlade

Social Outcast
@vlade - i'm ready to throw down if you are. i'm surprised you're calling me out on nit picking when, well, nit picking is exceptionally important for scum hunting on d1. :|. you're leaning slight scum to me as well.?
Save it for another time. In the very early stages of the game I would agree with you but there's better stuff to use now. There's something else to focus on.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Process of Elimination, Nabey.

With all these scum, you can't be. I'd be open to reassess on townflips. No reason to now.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If I had to make a wolfpack right now it'd probably be Nabe and Asdioh with myself.

I am wondering how this wagon on me plays out though. Deadline is wednesday, I'm still busy with holiday stuff, and have been warped to L-1 with no reasoning behind the votes? Should be interesting.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
If I had to make a wolfpack right now it'd probably be Nabe and Asdioh with myself.

I am wondering how this wagon on me plays out though. Deadline is wednesday, I'm still busy with holiday stuff, and have been warped to L-1 with no reasoning behind the votes? Should be interesting.
Ha.

Hahaha.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Ha.

Hahaha.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You're a sheep.

@Swiss, your argument is ****. OS postures and projects a persona in every game he plays. And I know you're not arguing on principle that he needs to change his playstyle. So what's the real goal here, and why are you allowing Gord/Bardull/Vlade to ride on your coattails?

#HBC | Gorf

Which is why I was the first person to voice any form of discontent with Overswarm, right? That totally makes sense, swine.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Which is why I was the first person to voice any form of discontent with Overswarm, right? That totally makes sense, swine.
Where did you ever voice that? I hope you're not referring to a one-liner in 366.

Meanwhile, what I see is a lot of Sang push and a switch onto OS as momentum was increasing, with a little pomp ("Will I vote him hmmm") and without any mention of reasoning.

#HBC | Gorf

For Gorf, reading the senseless back-and-forths between Kantrip and J/Sang was a major headache, so he decided to stop even trying until they seized, as he saw a new face approach.

The Swarm was an intriguing one, to say the least. An empty feeling encompassed Gorf as he concluded reading the Swarm's list of opinions. 'It's as if nobody's good enough for his standards,' Gorf thought. 'Snide remarks left and right, while the only fair comment is to that of Asdioh... In fact, very short of anything really aside from an I'm better than you persona...' Gorf kept a mental note assuring to keep an eye on the Swarm, and hoped that others would do the same.
Inb4"Ohwaitthisoneliner".

#HBC | Gorf

As Asdioh's purity and innocence fluttered through the air, Gorf felt a trust in him growing thicker and thicker. 'Maybe I should trust in Asdioh's proposal of Kantrip being town,' Gorf wondered.

'Neigh, one can not just be so ridiculously scummy.'

'Ahh, but one can, one can! Kantrip's efforts are astounding, and the investigation of Kantrip is much more ideal of a strategy than simply lynching when there are others whos lackluster play is more obvious.'

'But who? The Swarm has yet to conjour up enough ideas to dictate a legitimate suspicion on him, making him a much more viable investigation candidate.'

'This is quite true... But what of the Kosha Boy? Asdioh described his style of play quite perfectly, and look at the time stamps of his posts recently compared to when Asdioh mentioned his viewing. Quite a bit of time was clearly taken to craft his recent posts.'

'But the idea of Kantrip drilling him in such a discomforting way makes me feel that an evil Kantrip may just be looking to dump an easy suspicion onto the Kosha Boy, while still keeping the front that he's suspicious of us, since he knows that there's no chance of us being evil.'

'The same can be said for the Kosha Boy.'

'Of course, of course... So it seems we're in a one-or-the-other situation?'

'Precisely.'

"Unvote." Gorf cried, looking to conjour up a clear state of mind before determining who he finds truly evil.
Oh yea and this but I think people may have had suspicion of OS before that but I doubt it cuz I remember it really taking notice when Nautical Friction started talking about it.

I'm hipster cuz I started disliking OS before it was mainstream. You're hipster cuz you're defending OS when going against him is the cool thing.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
it's not entirely sincere, RF. it's more of an exaggerated discontent with myself to try and be funny about it if that makes sense. but yeah i'm pretty sure i'm tunneling kant. too many of my town reads feel good about him and his previous posts as of recent rub off on me as town.

@kanty - the agreeing with me that raziek needs to be watched is somewhat unnecessary in and of itself, seems like fluffy kittens. w/e that's just my take on it.

@OS - i really don't follow the wolfpack with asdioh/nabe thing :| is it because they aren't voting for you? :p

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus, I'll replace in if you need me to.
I very much appreciate this. Was just about to try contacting someone else because Tery's busy, but this makes it easy.

Sworddancer replaces SangfroidWarrior.

You'll be receiving your role PM shortly.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I would disagree, Bardull. Your comment about Raziek actually caused me to look at him again and made me perceive him as indy, so I decided to point out that you had made a good point.

But I digress....

@Kosha Boy: Inferno if you could answer my question that would be great. Thanks.

@Raziek and Nabe: Reads on each other, please.

Vlade

Social Outcast
You're a sheep.

@Swiss, your argument is ****. OS postures and projects a persona in every game he plays. And I know you're not arguing on principle that he needs to change his playstyle. So what's the real goal here, and why are you allowing Gord/Bardull/Vlade to ride on your coattails?
Who do you think should be lynched then? We don't have a lot of time left and we have to lynch SOMEONE. People are going to eventually have to make compromises and agree with other people for a lynch to happen.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Alright cool, got my role pm.

I got a newbie to start tonight, so I'll start reading this game tomorrow. In the mean time, someone give me a download of major events that have happened. I'm not looking for opinions here, only objective facts.

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
@Kosha Boy: Inferno if you could answer my question that would be great. Thanks.
I don't remember your question. Can you restate it?

I'ts posts like these that make me want to murder you. :|
Why is that? I highly doubt everyone voting OS has a good reason and there are some really sheepish votes on him with no shown reason. It seems like a really easy way of getting a strong player lynched. This happened in MMX mafia when people were thinking of lynching Frozen. Circus and myself (both scum) put votes on him to try and get a strong player out of the game early. This current situation is very similar to what happened in that game.

Honestly Bardull, your vote really confused me. Ryker asked to "lend you his vote" and you replied with this:

bardull listened to ryker's request and pondered how he should respond. it didn't take long before bardull came up with a solution.

"...no."
When I read this I thought you weren't going to vote the same way he did because you thought differently. IMMEDIATELY after, I see this:

I am all sorts of confused with this. If you don't mind me asking, why are you voting Overswarm?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Nabe asked me for a summary earlier and I gave him this, Swords. It may help you:

I'll give you a point-form chronological listing of key events, if that works as a summary:

-Raziek starts off the game with a series of accusations on numerous players about their blatant scumminess.
-Gorf calls these accusations into question and asks for an explanation for each.
-Kantrip tries to explain to Gorf the purpose of one of Raziek's three statements.
-Vlade comes in, commenting on Gorf's posting style saying it is anti-town.
-Radical Fiction calls Kantrip scummy but says Vlade is even more scum.
-Radical Fiction asks for votes on the Vlade wagon. Kantrip obliges.
-Gorf calls Kantrip out on putting a damper on Raziek's game earlier, and a wagon forms on Kantrip.
-Gorf comments on Nabe's posting restriction and tells Kantrip to respond to his accusations.
-Asdioh comes in and says between Sang and J he would shoot Sang for fluffing up her RVS post.
-Sang responds to this, asking why Asdioh isn't on Radical Fiction and Gorf for the same thing.
-The Vlade wagon disperses and the members of it split off to either the Kantrip or the Sang wagon.
-Kantrip gives Gorf the response he asks for. Gorf refuses to respond to it and admits to only skimming it.
-J fills in for Gorf in the Kantrip VS Gorf, pointing out things he did not like in Kantrip's response.
-Kosha Boy acts generally scummy while having hardly any presence.
-Kantrip VS Sang ensues as both grovel for safety and try to get out of the scumzone.
-Whatever is happening now starts happening. Stuff like Overswarm finally posting and stuff.

Yeah this is actually pretty long still. Sorry about that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I've noticed this, so I'm willing to look past some glaring mistakes by your slot in this game. However, only if you can answer this question for me honestly.

What do you, Inferno, think about John's "town-vibe" claim on me? Disregard the fact that this was made by your own slot, and imagine someone else was doing it if you had to. Tell me your feelings on doing what John did, and what you think about just saying it was "RVS" later.
Here you go, Inferno.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I don't remember your question. Can you restate it?

Why is that? I highly doubt everyone voting OS has a good reason and there are some really sheepish votes on him with no shown reason. It seems like a really easy way of getting a strong player lynched. This happened in MMX mafia when people were thinking of lynching Frozen. Circus and myself (both scum) put votes on him to try and get a strong player out of the game early. This current situation is very similar to what happened in that game.

Honestly Bardull, your vote really confused me. Ryker asked to "lend you his vote" and you replied with this:

When I read this I thought you weren't going to vote the same way he did because you thought differently. IMMEDIATELY after, I see this:

I am all sorts of confused with this. If you don't mind me asking, why are you voting Overswarm?
:(

it's ok, it takes a really smart cookie to truly appreciate my intellectual capacity. :D

anyway, your post IS FLUFF. you're posting an observation but you lack credibility as a player atm and you have no evidence substantiating your assertion that "scum is on the OS bw." if you were a good townie, you would go and FIND THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE SHEEPING THAT HAVE TERRIBAD VOTES and CALL THEM OUT ON IT, FOS THEM, AND BRING THEIR ACTIONS TO LIGHT. you're not even backing up WHY SCUM IS ON THE BW. hell, i don't even think you've said whether or not you think OS is town based on this either. right now it feels like you're just trying to blend in by contributing hollow information that is essentially USELESS TO US so that we don't GET ON YOUR CASE.

KB who do you feel is scum from this wagon? cite evidence and present it to us so that we have something TANGIBLE to work with instead of your terribly ****ty anti-town play.

Top Bottom