• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Kantrip

Kantplay
In othet eords Infetno youre an idiot. I am not sheeping, I was asked fir a vote and I gave it.

Overswarm dtill hasnt talked when its clear we want him tii. He's veing purposely anti town. Probabky legit scum now,

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
you postulated a priori of statements in your question that were unfounded. firstly, i never said whether or not i was suspicious of players on the bandwagon. this may answer your curiosity however: i stated earlier that my vote was on OS because i felt it deserved to be there based on my read on him.

secondly, i'm asking you these questions because i am looking at things from your point of view and trying to see if they stack with mine. dat ol' fashion scum hunting and outing stances like a true pimp while we both have the time to talk.

finally, vlade's vote on OS is probably the sheepiest vote of all time and makes me cringe with anxiety. how do you not see this? :|
Because his vote isn't the only thing he's done mang.

#HBC | Gorf

Whatd you drink homie? Like, I've never drank but like all I know is I had like five cups all 1/3 of scotch 2/3 of orange soda, in like red plastic cups and I'm pretty freakin drunk.

#HBC | Gorf

LOL yo idgaf how these niggs think youre scum or **** bro, like, you're staying alive no matter what even if I have to take the noose for you ya feel me mang?

#HBC | Gorf

Yo homie its like 3 in the mothafunkin morning up in dis ***** y u gettin so drunk before new years that's like bad luck I thought lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BarDulL

Town Vampire
In othet eords Infetno youre an idiot. I am not sheeping, I was asked fir a vote and I gave it.

Overswarm dtill hasnt talked when its clear we want him tii. He's veing purposely anti town. Probabky legit scum now,
*facepalm*

saying your vote is on OS because you want him to talk won't make him talk. you have to put your vote on him because you believe he's legit scum that needs to die.

k anyway gorf is still town to me, gorf if you're scum i'll be so upset LOL

Vlade

Social Outcast
This sounds like an easy way to put a fallback vote on every player. Although I do agree that eventually we have to compromise on who to lynch, I don't think putting OS at L-1 was warranted. Vlade, is there a reason besides a fallback lynch that you are voting OS
No, there actually isn't.

finally, vlade's vote on OS is probably the sheepiest vote of all time and makes me cringe with anxiety. how do you not see this? :|
Not gonna lie, it was pretty damn sheepy, but your vote was quite sheepy too :p

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Who do you think should be lynched then? We don't have a lot of time left and we have to lynch SOMEONE. People are going to eventually have to make compromises and agree with other people for a lynch to happen.
What happened to the Kosha Boy lynch? No one has answered me on the reasoning for it, but I assume it had something going for it, in which case a movement to OS on Swiss' reasoning is a poor choice. Which he's aware of.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
OS lynch has it's benefits, but he has yet to do anything whatsoever besides be a mafia armchair critic. Even when he saw the wagon on him he has done nothing to stop his wagon and nothing to give us any scum-reads whatsoever.

He just came in, buddied Nabe/Asdioh because they weren't on his wagon, worried about the wagon on him, and left.

However, even though OS isn't here, Nabe seems to have become his personal Secretary of Defense. =D

Nabe, you keep saying the OS lynch is bad and that it shouldn't be done, yet you haven't offered an alternative. Could you please tell us who we should lynch instead? Why are you much more invested in this OS lynch now than you have been in anything previous this game?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.

Votecount
Overswarm [6]: J, Radical Fiction, Kantrip, Gorf, Bardull, Vlade
Kantrip [1]: Raziek
Kosha Boy [1]: Asdioh
Gorf [1]: Sworddancer
Sworddancer [0]:
Raziek [0]:
J [0]:
Radical Fiction [0]:
Vlade [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Asdioh [0]:
Nabe [0]:

Not Voting: Overswarm, Kosha Boy, Nabe

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
Wait, OS is at L_1? Someone unvote, we have three days untill the deadline, and I haven't even begun to read yet. Apparently Sang already claimed my role, so I need to make my stamp on this game while I still can.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
*twiddles thumbs*

What's going on in here? Why does OS seem so unconcerned? Why hasn't RF come in and yelled at me for calling him scum yet? Why do I have a town read on Vlade? I forgot :/

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vlade's really obv obv town.

Asdioh talk to me, why RF. You've said they are scummy but what about them are. You have been putting a snake in their boot pretty much all game by telling people not to have a town-read on them and also with this scum-read on them that hasn't really gone anywhere.

What is your opinion on the OS wagon? You've commented saying that it wasn't where you thought the day would end but that's it.

Give me an opinion of Nabe as well too. =D

#HBC | Gorf

Nabe ya don't wanna comment on my total ownage against you when yo *** called mah *** a sheep and I wuz jus liek NOPE!

No matter how loose I think the screws in his head are, I'm just not sold on Nabescum. I mean sure he's not doing anything but like... I don't get a "woah, why he's saying/not doing that?" vibe... And why I felt I should mention this is probz cuz he needs some sort of track/RB/cop on em if that idea isn't just me.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Vlade's really obv obv town.
This is what I thought at first, but some of his more recent posts have seemed kind of iffy.

Asdioh talk to me, why RF. You've said they are scummy but what about them are. You have been putting a snake in their boot pretty much all game by telling people not to have a town-read on them and also with this scum-read on them that hasn't really gone anywhere.

What is your opinion on the OS wagon? You've commented saying that it wasn't where you thought the day would end but that's it.
I think I explained both of these things in the past couple pages. The OS wagon is hardly better than if you were wagoning an inactive, and the speed and ease at which it formed is disturbing. Rather than scumminess, this might be indicative of sheepish town play.

Give me an opinion of Nabe as well too. =D
I'm having the most trouble getting a solid read on him out of anyone in this game. That's why I asked OS about his comment on Nabe and I.
If I had to guess, I'd say town.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
There isn't enough to lynch Nabe yet but I wouldn't mind his lynch personally as he is leaning scum for me.

TBH, I have a really large can die list toDay. ^^"

OS/Raziek/Bardull/RF/KB/Nabe

Reason being for most of them, I don't have a definitive read on any of them. Rest of the people I have a better feeling they will most likely flip town. I'm pretty half and half right now.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
There isn't enough to lynch Nabe yet but I wouldn't mind his lynch personally as he is leaning scum for me.

TBH, I have a really large can die list toDay. ^^"

OS/Raziek/Bardull/RF/KB/Nabe
Wait, what? I thought he was town for you?

If not, then what's the big deal with me urging people not to have a town read on him?
Whoa thanks for reminding me. No I never got any further with this.

@RF: Would like this before you get my vote on this wagon any longer. Reasoning.

Unvote
Wut

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm leaning town on RF. Doesn't mean I'm confidant on it so I'm okay with letting him go because I could be wrong on them. ^^"

Plus they have made a few nice connections which would be interesting to see flip.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Let me rephrase that.

In regards to the argument Asdioh vs. RF, I'd lynch RF because I have a stronger town-read on Asdioh.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Sorry I'm overtired and feel pretty not good, if you can dig it.

Just saw J unvoted, so yeah I don't mind

Vote: OS

Top Bottom