• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I would disagree, Bardull. Your comment about Raziek actually caused me to look at him again and made me perceive him as indy, so I decided to point out that you had made a good point.
He's not indy, he's the mafia Traitor. You of all people should know that.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Alright cool, got my role pm.

I got a newbie to start tonight, so I'll start reading this game tomorrow. In the mean time, someone give me a download of major events that have happened. I'm not looking for opinions here, only objective facts.
You've claimed Princess (Bubblegum?), Town Inventor.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't know how a mafia traitor is supposed to play. Sworddancer told me that my safe claim was my real role.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Alright. Let's see if you can see my thought process here, Kantrip.
Let's assume for a minute that my traitor speculation on Raziek is real (it is) even if it's far-fetched for Day 1. Who am I thinking his scummates are? Whose attention was he trying to catch?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Overswarm what
Obv. I should've stayed in-thread last night.
People need to stop assigning me townreads.
@Kantrip @Vlade
Unvote
10char
Nabe, why was this all you had to say at this point in time today? I would have expected you to comment a tiny bit more on the wagon.

If I had to make a wolfpack right now it'd probably be Nabe and Asdioh with myself.
Why those two?

Ha.

Hahaha.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The OS wagon is pretty bad dude, especially given the ludicrous speed at which it was formed. It sucks that some of my strongest townreads are on the wagon, it makes me think they're just lining up for fear of RF's whip.

If we had wagoned Kosha Boy like this, maybe we could have gotten more **** done toDay. Too bad we'd rather just let him scummily slip by, huh?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
mafia traitor = mafia aligned slot that the mafia doesn't know about. doesn't have any abilities iirc. knows who the mafia is.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
mafia traitor = mafia aligned slot that the mafia doesn't know about. doesn't have any abilities iirc. knows who the mafia is.
Yeah, that's exactly how it worked. Kantrip had that role in the first game I played with him.

It's entirely speculation that there would be a traitor, but it seems appropriate for a 12 player game, and that is my most honest read on Raziek. The other two mafia would probably have strong PRs.

I was hoping Kantrip would answer that question, but now he's going out :c

BarDulL

Town Vampire
probably the two people in his RVS posts. he has little to nothing else going for him except popping in and out of thread to bug me and point out flaws in my play.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
probably the two people in his RVS posts. he has little to nothing else going for him except popping in and out of thread to bug me and point out flaws in my play.
I was mainly looking at Radical Fiction, yes, but looking back I see that Kosha Boy voted for Raziek, which lines up with my scumpicks even more. I had already considered RF/KB potential scummates because of RF's refusal to vote or consider him scum, despite his glaring scummy SCUMBALLS.

Bardull, is your vote still on OS? Do you have conviction in that vote?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yes, I know that calling out "the entire scumteam" on D1 is reaching to the extreme, but it's a combination that just fell into place by itself. Other than that, I just have individual scumreads here and there.

I would prefer a RF lynch over an OS lynch, but I'd rather lynch neither for now.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i don't get the connection with KB/raziek since, if raziek was presumably mafia traitor and if KB was scum, KB wouldn't be aware of any mechanic related connection (same-allignment) to raziek prior to voting for him. are you slipping asdioh?

the short answer is yes, i'm ok with my vote on OS as of right now.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
yeah i really didn't follow your train of logic there buddy.

anyway i'm surprised you didn't bring up J since raziek FoS'd him during RVS. food for thought.

anyway RF should not die right now since his perception of the game is somewhat similar to my own, but yes, his leniency on KB is striking (but so is his leniency of kantrip, so chances are he's reading them both as noobdoobynoob noobs and this pretty town telling to me.)

asdioh you worry me. :| do you have a legit case on RF or are you just a schizo? lol

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Warning: speculation ahead.
i don't get the connection with KB/raziek since, if raziek was presumably mafia traitor and if KB was scum, KB wouldn't be aware of any mechanic related connection (same-allignment) to raziek prior to voting for him. are you slipping asdioh?
There isn't much of a direct connection between KB and Raziek.

If anything, it's a Raziek-RF connection, and then RF-KB connection.

Raziek wanted to get RF's attention by voting him and calling him scum right away. The rest of us would pass it off as just an RVS vote, but RF would think "maybe he actually knows somehow."

The KB-RF connection is due to the fact that:
1. KB is, as I've said many times, scummy and not willing to put himself out there (stanceless).
2. RF doesn't want to lynch such blatant scum. Why would he not want to lynch blatant scum, especially when the player is fairly new and presumably wouldn't be a huge loss if mislynched? Because it's his scummate, and he thinks he only has one. Bonus points if KB actually has a useful mafia PR.

It reminded me of Bingo mafia, where there was a mafia traitor and the scumteam obviously didn't know it. J will remember this one. So will Gorf, I guess. Thing is, J was scum in that game, and his scummate was desperate to protect him from getting lynched, because it would suck to be the sole remaining scum (he thought) so quickly.

"Asdioh, why are you willing to speculate so far?"
Bragging rights postgame in case I happen to be right.

This is around the point where RF insults me, and then accuses me of thinking he's scummy solely based on connections with other players.
"Not so!" I respond. "Your OS wagon is terrible, and your cruise-control/disappearance during the Sang pressure for a large part of the Day was also terrible. Among other things."

BarDulL

Town Vampire
oh ok, so you bringing up KB's vote on raziek was pointless. NOW I GET WHAT YOU'RE SAYING :D.

well yeah that would be pretty ridic and hilarious. :|

so why are you sharing all this? are you trying to coerce town into a raziek/kb/RF lynch? or are you just bored? XD

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I want a KB lynch. I've been trying to push that for a while now.

I think Raziek is fairly scummy by himself, but his apparently dead computer kind of makes it more annoying to get a read on him. The read I gave on him is the best I could do with what he's given.

RF has some scumminess, but my main gripe with him is that a lot of people have town reads on him, and he wants them to. Something's not right with that.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
well speaking of KB, another thing that bothers me is that i see kosha boy IN THE THREAD but he has yet to respond to my post. :[

you know, i'm just not sure how i feel about KB anymore either asdioh. :[

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Me neither, Bardull :[
Votecount
Overswarm [6]: J, Radical Fiction, Kantrip, Gorf, Bardull, Vlade
Kantrip [1]: Raziek
Kosha Boy [1]: Asdioh
SangfroidWarrior [1]: Nabe
Gorf [1]: SangfroidWarrior
Raziek [0]:
J [0]:
Radical Fiction [0]:
Vlade [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Asdioh [0]:
Nabe [0]:

Not Voting: Overswarm, Kosha Boy
The fact that I have a not-scumread on OS, and KB isn't on that wagon, kind of helps... but then KB goes and says "scum must be on that wagon" and I'm like...

Also the fact that KB probably just wasn't here at a convenient time to blend in on the wagon...

But yeah, the wagon itself worries me. I have townreads of varying degrees on 5/6 players on it.

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
The sheep votes are you (Bardull), Kantrip, and Vlade. You all decided to easily hop on with little or no reason. You said you already stated your reason to vote and basically had me search for it. Here is what I found about you regarding OS:

OS is being obnoxious as per the usual. i'm amused by the sheep BW vote on him though. he should definitely get the **** off his high horse. thought his content with being PR'd was scummy and anti-town. probably going to end up putting my vote on him.
I see that you said you were gonna put your vote on him for that, but you just want him to get off his high horse. You have one thing about him that you possibly think is scummy (the idea of being PR'd which was RF's idea). For someone who said there's a sheep BW vote on him, your vote was pretty sheepish.

Alright good point. I can dig it.

Vote: Overswarm
Kantrip's vote was made for basically the same reason as yours: to try and get him to talk. Real easy way to jump on the OS bandwagon and still try and look good. Kantrip is there another reason you are voting OS other than to get him to talk? Also that is an extremely WIFOMy question. Wtf?

Save it for another time. In the very early stages of the game I would agree with you but there's better stuff to use now. There's something else to focus on.

Vote: Overswarm
Who do you think should be lynched then? We don't have a lot of time left and we have to lynch SOMEONE. People are going to eventually have to make compromises and agree with other people for a lynch to happen.
This sounds like an easy way to put a fallback vote on every player. Although I do agree that eventually we have to compromise on who to lynch, I don't think putting OS at L-1 was warranted. Vlade, is there a reason besides a fallback lynch that you are voting OS?

@Asidoh - I already explained why I believe that. There was a very similar wagon on Frozen in MMX mafia and scum took part of it to attempt to get a strong player lynched. Why did you bring up the idea of Raziek as a mafia traitor?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i actually hadn't read RF's post regarding OS admittedly LOL so my read is legit. good effort though.

no i'm pretty sure OS is scum, town OS wouldn't have played the way he played (unless town OS just cares more about asserting some non-existing superiority he has over others by playing games of who has the bigger **** with other townies [i.e. his interaction with RF.]

:|

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Votecount
Overswarm [6]: J, Radical Fiction, Kantrip, Gorf, Bardull, Vlade
Kantrip [1]: Raziek
Kosha Boy [1]: Asdioh
Gorf [1]: Sworddancer
Sworddancer [0]:
Raziek [0]:
J [0]:
Radical Fiction [0]:
Vlade [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Asdioh [0]:
Nabe [0]:

Not Voting: Overswarm, Kosha Boy, Nabe

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Woah being legitly drunk's actually blowing my concentration. From what I read there doesn't seem much going on from Kosha's terribad post about one person must be scum on, am i right? Serious question for clarification.

#HBC | Gorf

Asdioh said:
The OS wagon is pretty bad dude, especially given the ludicrous speed at which it was formed. It sucks that some of my strongest townreads are on the wagon, it makes me think they're just lining up for fear of RF's whip.

If we had wagoned Kosha Boy like this, maybe we could have gotten more **** done toDay. Too bad we'd rather just let him scummily slip by, huh?
They're honestly on an even petastol right now mang and whatever way the petastol leans is the way I'm cool with going if Overswarm is getting heat cool cuz he's scummy as fuhh and SOME townies realize this but if Kosha gets heat cool cuz he's fuhh and SOME townies realize this.

#HBC | Gorf

Brdull said:
yo gorf, what do you think of dat wagon on OS?
Idgaf who's on it cuz my read on him is of the antitown faction and if he's got some antitowns on his wagon... then ya know what so freakin be it yo.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
quit being an arrogant douche and answer my question LOL i want to wring you by the neck right about now.

#HBC | Gorf

Kantrip, maaaaaybe radical fiction, but honestly like it's a big time maybe I don't have too much of a problem with anybody on the wagon, especially anybody I didn't mention.

I'm sorry Kantrip I'm drunk. Don't hate me :c

BarDulL

Town Vampire
lool you can't read me son.

alright my next question is this: why do you feel kantrip is more scummy than VLADE? :|

vlade is the obvious mega scum bag on the wagon, yet you feel kantrip is scummier. explain this to me please :|

#HBC | Gorf

Because Vlade is blisteringly town like a mothafunka. There's been absolutely nothing that's not early game that has made me think otherwise and you still didn't answer my question.

#HBC | Gorf

Kantrip, maaaaaybe radical fiction, but honestly like it's a big time maybe I don't have too much of a problem with anybody on the wagon, especially anybody I didn't mention.

I'm sorry Kantrip I'm drunk. Don't hate me :c
EBWOP I totally meant Bardull.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
you postulated a priori of statements in your question that were unfounded. firstly, i never said whether or not i was suspicious of players on the bandwagon. this may answer your curiosity however: i stated earlier that my vote was on OS because i felt it deserved to be there based on my read on him.

secondly, i'm asking you these questions because i am looking at things from your point of view and trying to see if they stack with mine. dat ol' fashion scum hunting and outing stances like a true pimp while we both have the time to talk.

finally, vlade's vote on OS is probably the sheepiest vote of all time and makes me cringe with anxiety. how do you not see this? :|

Kantrip

Kantplay
Is this OS lynch actually the play or someyhinf?

I wad prety sure wr were voting so OS woyld actyally talk. Thats what Swiss said, anywasy.

Top Bottom