• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
OS>Asdioh for the lynch.

You're gonna have to really sell me on an Asdioh lynch especially on D1.

@Kanty: Gorf is more than likely town for me and the debate between you and Sang, would you like me to isolate where or not?

@Gorf: I smelled PR vibes from Sang instead of scum vibes and turns out I was right.
A scum is a scum and both are probably scum.

Vote OS

Oregon Trail is fine by me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't want to be forcing out three claims D1 if we can avoid it, so let's ask some questions and stuff before we start going all-out with another wagon.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Three claims? We've only had one person claim and that was Sang.

OS, come out and play with us and get off the armchair. ^^ What makes you of Nabe now and Asdioh?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
.-.

You think really broadly.

Also I took another looky at the posts between you and Sang but there isn't a post that is like an on switch of "Bam, definetely leaning TvT between them now." it more or less just flowed into a different junction.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
I don't want to be forcing out three claims D1 if we can avoid it, so let's ask some questions and stuff before we start going all-out with another wagon.
Stop making yourself look dumb.

You're not getting OS, "out of his arm chair," without votes.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
.-.

You think really broadly.

Also I took another looky at the posts between you and Sang but there isn't a post that is like an on switch of "Bam, definetely leaning TvT between them now." it more or less just flowed into a different junction.
Doesn't matter. You're both town. Shut up about it.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Sang, I've had to do this four times already since UTrick'd 2 cuz, I guess, DGames lost its cojones, but calm down yo. In game shiz stays in game. Notice how J clearly understands even though I consistently mock him. No matter how hard my words may sting, it's just a game, and I don't hold anything outside of mafia.

Sang said:
Furthermore, I am Princess Bubblegum, an inventor for Good. I am in possession of four items that I may give to other players during the night.
But... with that being said, unvote. Can be most definitely proven.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Sang, considering the title of "Inventor" I assume you don't know what your gifts do?

@Town: Would it be a good idea to decide who Sang gives an item to, or should we be concerned about scum roles that could mess with this and let her choose herself?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Sang, I've had to do this four times already since UTrick'd 2 cuz, I guess, DGames lost its cojones, but calm down yo. In game shiz stays in game. Notice how J clearly understands even though I consistently mock him. No matter how hard my words may sting, it's just a game, and I don't hold anything outside of mafia.

But... with that being said, unvote. Can be most definitely proven.
You're an ***. There's still a line there. Believe me, I'm an expert.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
It's still very annoying. I believe there's a difference between mocking and insulting; I think people mind it more than they. But, I'll drop it. It's not worth anything, anyways.

Sang, considering the title of "Inventor" I assume you don't know what your gifts do?

@Town: Would it be a good idea to decide who Sang gives an item to, or should we be concerned about scum roles that could mess with this and let her choose herself?
No, I know what my gifts do. I felt no need to divulge that information, and I already have (or had) an idea who I was going to give the gift to.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I wasn't asking for role abilities, I was asking whether or not she was informed.

Knowing she is, of course we are leaving it at that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I agree with people who say there's a line. People are still human, and will take things personally if their personal line gets crossed.

@Sang, I know that feel.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Lol going crazy with the AT gifs, aren't we, Kanty? Regardless, I agree with Ryker. This conversation should be saved for outside of game.

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
Inventor eh? Never seen that role before, but from what she said it sounds like she should be able to prove it. Sang is obviously living today.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh and Overswarm

I could be.

It's the way he plays. He is true to his word when he says that there isn't enough to call him on at this point. The thing is, that, in and of itself is scummy. I should know, I'm an expert.
I have to grudgingly agree. I'm glad he popped in and is sort of getting us back on track, but why didn't he include his two picks first?

As for my picks, I believe Sang's claim, so I obviously don't have her as a scumread anymore. I also stated that I thought Kantrip was townie, so all I'm left with of my three strongest scumreads is

Kosha Boy.

Second pick? I'll put OS as a placeholder here. I'm going to finish my reread now. As I said earlier, I want to pay more attention to Raziek.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
He would put them there if you asked him for it, but that still doesn't volunteer any information. He looks to create a paper trail for everyone else and remain an enigma himself.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
@Kantrip and J: you wanted to see "asdioh vs RF" which might end up happening, but in case you misunderstood, I never really listed him as a scumpick. I just said I didn't have him as a townread.

@Vlade: that "dayvig" crap was like the tiniest part of my play. Use the rest of what I've done to get a read on me. The same thing with Kantrip, his response to my "gambit" was ideal but as he said, it was easy to fake. I got town vibes from other parts of his play, and when my head was clear, I saw that his summary of the game seemed pretty fair and balanced.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Almost done rereading. Page 6 was a cluster**** of J vs Kantrip that I was again forced to skim.

Despite the fact that he's my #1 scumpick, every time I come across this post, I have to question my read on KB. His reads are fairly easy, and shallow, but he just seems really honest with this post. Am I just a sucker for read lists, especially coming from "newbie" slots?
I guess I should also note again that he never voted for Kantrip around this time, despite him being his only scumpick. :/
Also this post that was snuck in page 10 seems legitimate enough too, especially the Raziek part.

Uhh, just got to Kantrip's post, and the top part where he drills on KB's reads makes me want to agree with him.

Done rereading, did an ISO on Raziek, didn't take long as there isn't much there.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13850424&postcount=90
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13857832&postcount=221

These are his two most stance-filled posts. They're not much.

I would be fine lynching Kosha Boy as my #1 pick, and Raziek as #2. I would lynch OS only if absolutely necessary. Kantrip can be town.

ToMorrow I want to look more into RF if we're both still alive.

I can give the rest of my reads, and reasoning for them, but that may be antitown.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
ah, there isn't anything quite like incurring the wrath of a woman, is there gorf?

@sang - i expect you to prove your ability use tonight. :|

@vlade - i'm ready to throw down if you are. i'm surprised you're calling me out on nit picking when, well, nit picking is exceptionally important for scum hunting on d1. :|. you're leaning slight scum to me as well.

KB reads mega ****ing noob to me after my reread. :/ idk how i feel about him being lynched.

raziek is starting to lean scum for me. still hasn't done much/taken solid stances on anyone except kantrip who, at the time, was easy to take a stance on. MORE ACTIVITY PLZ.

OS is being obnoxious as per the usual. i'm amused by the sheep BW vote on him though. he should definitely get the **** off his high horse. thought his content with being PR'd was scummy and anti-town. probably going to end up putting my vote on him.

asdioh - idk.

RF - idk how i feel about some of your reads. they're interesting. town for now. not sure i feel about you taking a liking to kantrip though. ~.o

J - town.

gorf - hmm. still town. not as strong as it was before.

kantrip - not buying the day vig crap. personally i'd love to see your flip. i'm still ok with this lynch.

nabe - i haven't read you tbh. i really need to. i don't have anything on you. this is probably not a good thing.

if i had to choose two people to be lynched right now, kantrip for information and vlade for being a ****. :D eh actually i'd rather see sang go before vlade first but sang seems like she's saved by the bell for the time being. then again OS's recent behavior makes me want to mutilate his flesh.

tmi? deal with it.

anyway there's my quick stance recap in a nut shell

how many votes is OS at?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bardull what do you mean "not buying the day vig crap"? What "crap" are you referring to? The fact that Asdioh thinks I'm town from my reaction? If you haven't noticed I'm suspicious of Asdioh for this too, but I'm curious: What irks you about my slot?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm seeing from Bardull "I am curious about Kantrip's flip so I would lynch him just to see what happens". Is this perception wrong, Bardull? If so, summarize the case against me in three concise points, please.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
it's partially gut, partially "why is he agreeing/buddying several people/why did his mood swing from outwardly scummy and anti town to giddy giddy fluffy kittens when pressure got taken off him, yada yada."

in all honesty though, i might be tunneling the **** out of you since you were scummy the first half of the day and i need to stop, but my mind can't make the switch yet. lmao.

anyway, seeing your flip for information is not inherently wrong since it could potentially crack the game wide open. not sure how i feel about you putting words in my mouth that i have some natural curiosity to see how you flip though. it's not like i'm trying to press the big red kantrip button or something because i feel like it. you've been the central focus point for most of the day and there are obvious disconnects/connections to be found from your flip.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Who am I buddying? If you can't list "several people", you're lying.

I don't actually know what the case was for the first half of the day either. Could you list that please?

I agree with your last paragraph to an extent, but I would argue that that isn't only true for me at this point.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
oh, i misread your post. sorry. it's late. you didn't put words in my mouth.

anyway, the information drawn from your flip would be nice. that's the long and short of it.

yeah i'm pretty sure i'm tunneling the **** out of you though. ughhhhhh i hate it when this happens to me. i was pretty much certain of my read on you and then all of a sudden you made this big ****ing 180 and its messing with me :/

Kantrip

Kantplay
I apologize about that. I tend to do it a lot... -shrug- (the really scummy then 180 when pressure's gone thing)

@Ryker: The openness, the sincerity; do you see Bardull town yet?

Top Bottom