• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Sang Warrior said:
Overswarm - Null leaning town. None of his posts have really struck me as anything special but I do like some of them, and his approach
Vlade - null leaning town. Can't remember much from him lately but I remember liking him in the beginning so we'll keep with that.
J - Town. Nothing has really made me suspicious of him, and he seems to be trying to bring things out of people.
Bardull - Null. Again, can't remember much but I don't believe he was as... weird as he was at first so I don't think he's scum, really.
Asdioh - Town. Despite the stuff of late, I really like what he's trying to do and I like some of his posts.
Nabe - Null leaning scum. None of his posts have really done anything of value (IIRC).
Kantrip - Null leaning town. Contrary to what others believe, I like him. His responses may have been defensive and he does have some flaws in his arguments but he seems to be trying to do good for the town.
Gorf - Scum. His posts have been anti-town and he isn't really trying to scumhunt. He's just flaunting around his ego and trying to be all that. His posting restriction is distracting (as I have said before) and many of his posts are completely useless, like he is trying to look like he's doing work.
Raziek - Town. I still like him, as I have from the beginning.
Kosha Boy. Null leaning scum. I don't want him to be the play toDay but you all should keep an eye on him... them. A lot of their posts have been a little... off. I don't know exactly how to put it but I'm wary.
Radical Fiction - Town. As annoying as they are, I see what they are trying to do and I'm willing to let them scumhunt. A pair to be wary of, but, for now I believe it is safe to trust them.
Wow you dumb broad. You're seriously either just another woman or scum.

I mean seriously. You're telling me that the only scum picks you can conjour up are Kosha Boy, because his posts are a little off (which, oh by the way, means absolutely piss poor nothing since there's ZERO justification whereas plenty of people have made a SHIZTON of justification for either alignment)... Oh and then there's me, which holds no water since it's apparent that you just simply don't have enough either attention or common sense to comprehend what I've been trying to say. If you're gonna fake scum reads, do it right so you don't force your replacement to start so blisteringly badly. K? K... Jesus...

#HBC | Gorf

Oh and now that I know she'll be on later tonight, I'm sure as hell looking forward to her response. And obtw I don't wanna hear the word "ego" throughout any of it, cuz that was just recycled from Kantrip's little AtE phase and, sweet cheeks, it ain't fucking true.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Screw prose it takes too long.

Dude. I seriously don't understand your logic. I'm willing to put money on the fact that you don't have shiz for reasoning for that lack of desire for the sang lynch other than the fact that she has a vagina and you don't want to lynch her because she's nice, or sweet. I'm sorry if I'm offending you, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but if I'm right, DAMN IT IT'S A GAME, AND DAMN IT SHE'S SCUMMY AS SHIZ YO! You even pointed out some of the major inconsistincies and bad play that she so vehemently stands by, yet you put her behind Kantrip, and behind Kosha Boy. WHAT. THE. HELL. Granted, if I'm wrong tell me cuz I freakin wanna be wrong about this, I pray for more from you J, but geez.

Yeah you tell him!

#HBC | Gorf

Asdioh said:
@Gorf: why am I one of the few that think the way you're posting actually makes it easier to see your thought process?
It was painfully obvious to Gorf, as it was before, that Asdioh is one of the few remaining specimens on Earth that has the ability to think at a decently above average level, rather than the squares who bitch and moan of it.

Kantrip

Kantplay

I mean seriously. You're telling me that the only scum picks you can conjour up are Kosha Boy, because his posts are a little off (which, oh by the way, means absolutely piss poor nothing since there's ZERO justification whereas plenty of people have made a SHIZTON of justification for either alignment)... Oh and then there's me, which holds no water since it's apparent that you just simply don't have enough either attention or common sense to comprehend what I've been trying to say. If you're gonna fake scum reads, do it right so you don't force your replacement to start so blisteringly badly. K? K... Jesus...

"Yeah! Take it! Accept Gorf's superiority!"

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh, by the way, Gorf, sorry to intrude on your power trip but you seem to be mixing up a few basic literary definitions.

The Dictionary said:
prose/prōz/
Noun:
Written or spoken language in its ordinary form, without metrical structure.

Kantrip

Kantplay
"Gorf is an uneducated horse, it would seem. Neighing about the stables spewing nonsensical "prose", as he calls it."

Kantrip

Kantplay
Wow that last gif is cute. I feel as though it becomes me, to some degree.

Anyways, now that we've deflated Gorf sufficiently, what say you we carry on, Ryker? Was Swiss alluding to your dropping the game when he said "half the hydra would die"? Or am I misinterpreting?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Man, that's what I was talking about when I said "I saw your crumb, Gorf" but then he said it again and I realized he just didn't know how to spell nay.

#HBC | Gorf

Man I'm just a 17 year old ignorant ass junior I don't watch this show so I don't even know how I'd crumb my character lol.

Gorf confirm'd for, indeed, having a character.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Well let me just say to cool your jets a little is the reason you think I may be not thinking Sang is scum is not the right one. The reason I am not really thinking Sang as scum is because this is actually just like her normal play, yet it's just sloppier than normal. She's really meticulous when it comes to games yet this time she just seems more unorganized. I think that's the major reason I was starting to view her as scummy but it was always a vibe, nothing really concrete from her.

TBH, when she had her argument with Kanty I acquired towny reads on Kanty and Sang and the argument started to look more TvT. Though I don't feel the town reads are really strong. Sang can go if need be and I have no problem with it, but it's just something's off that makes me not wanna believe she is scum when I see her posts. Her posts are coming across more like a towny caught between a rock and a hard place due to early pressure that hasn't let up. This is her first game being under constant pressure so I think she does not know how to deal with it. *Somewhat like how Kanty acted with the WIFOMy disabling and not making much sense himself*

Plus if she claims a PR, I'm not going to be too too shocked. *shrug* Sorry this took up a lot of space but it kind of helped me flesh out what's going on in my mind when dealing with Kanty and Sang.

I kind of wanna re-stack the deck in terms of who we lynch because I'm just not feeling much of anyone yet for a D1 lynch except if we go the Info lynch route.

However, I do want to see how she will respond to your very crude, chauvinistic remarks because it reminds me of our IRL mafia games. x3

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Radical Fiction what exactly brings about your Overswarm suspicion? Was his stance on every playerslot that you asked for something that ra-

Hold on, just saw Sang's post pop up with a Gorf vote. This is more important at the moment.
What makes you think he's suspicious of me? If I wanted I could manuever this town however I wanted and pick the day I die and make that death work for my alignment, should I be given a scum role.... and he knows it. I've made what, two posts? Nothing concrete whatsoever, no pressure on me whatsoever (even by Nabe, which is stupid) to do more. Power roles targetting me to watch, vig, roleblock, whatever, isn't necessarily a bad idea given the information he has on me. Which is to say none other than past experience.

You guys go back to fighting amongst yourselves and making no progress.

We have enough fodder here that we're going to have fodder at the end of the game. Nabe, Fiction, and myself will all be dead by lylo unless one of us is bulletproof and there aren't too many other power players here that'd be willing to lead at that point. Maybe J, potentially Asdioh. Regardless, we're in a sinking ship by default given that the "leader" type players aren't leading and the "follower" type players are all trying to lead.

I suggest we find a direction we can all agree on rather than throwing out random conjecture at this point, so we can create a clear and coherent trail for later game usage.

If anyone disagrees, feel free to roll your face across the keyboard.

For those that agree, I'd ask that each of you post two people you'd be okay lynching today. By that I mean you have no opposition to, in any way shape or form. We'll undoubtedly have one or two that have enough people willing to lynch them that we can have a good old fashioned standoff by deadline.

Go.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
When did you begin to think Kantrip VS Sang was TvT?

What is your current read on Gorf?
This **** also has to stop. I know for a fact this is nothing more than pointless, open-ended no-useful-information-gathering thumb-in-your-mouth questioning. You don't have a "plan" with these questions and they sure as hell aren't pointed enough to damn anyone who answers them should they be scum.

What's with the weak questions, Kantrip? Give them some bite. Or be less transparent. Either or.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
For those that agree, I'd ask that each of you post two people you'd be okay lynching today. By that I mean you have no opposition to, in any way shape or form. We'll undoubtedly have one or two that have enough people willing to lynch them that we can have a good old fashioned standoff by deadline.

Go.
This seems familiar. I've given three.

Cop/Track/Vig should still be on you.

Kantrip

Kantplay
What makes you think he's suspicious of me? If I wanted I could manuever this town however I wanted and pick the day I die and make that death work for my alignment, should I be given a scum role.... and he knows it. I've made what, two posts? Nothing concrete whatsoever, no pressure on me whatsoever (even by Nabe, which is stupid) to do more. Power roles targetting me to watch, vig, roleblock, whatever, isn't necessarily a bad idea given the information he has on me. Which is to say none other than past experience.

You guys go back to fighting amongst yourselves and making no progress.

We have enough fodder here that we're going to have fodder at the end of the game. Nabe, Fiction, and myself will all be dead by lylo unless one of us is bulletproof and there aren't too many other power players here that'd be willing to lead at that point. Maybe J, potentially Asdioh. Regardless, we're in a sinking ship by default given that the "leader" type players aren't leading and the "follower" type players are all trying to lead.

I suggest we find a direction we can all agree on rather than throwing out random conjecture at this point, so we can create a clear and coherent trail for later game usage.

If anyone disagrees, feel free to roll your face across the keyboard.

Go.
I'm going off the reads he provided, and he pretty clearly called you scum AND put you in his lynch pool.

With regards to your question, at current time I would be completely okay with outing Sang or Kosha Boy and feeling no remorse. Gorf may be a scummy of mine but he's on a back burner for now until I can find something more concrete (or he may start looking better). So,

1. Sang
2. Kosha Boy

Kantrip

Kantplay
This **** also has to stop. I know for a fact this is nothing more than pointless, open-ended no-useful-information-gathering thumb-in-your-mouth questioning. You don't have a "plan" with these questions and they sure as hell aren't pointed enough to damn anyone who answers them should they be scum.

What's with the weak questions, Kantrip? Give them some bite. Or be less transparent. Either or.
Stop assuming **** about my questions. Those are not hollow and I would appreciate a response from J, regardless of what you think.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This seems familiar. I've given three.

Cop/Track/Vig should still be on you.
Fine by me, although I'd prefer not to be vigged. There are better targets on Day one, you know that.

Also, not buying the "I've given three". You give two, and only two, and you do it in a separate post so they are out in the open. One of the most important things for scum to do is make town hunt for information rather than giving it themselves. I prefer to give scum more opportunities to shoot themselves in the foot.

So, your two please.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Stop assuming **** about my questions. Those are not hollow and I would appreciate a response from J, regardless of what you think.
I'm not assuming. Look at your questions from scum's perspective and tell me they worry you in any way shape or form. You're asking about things that can either be evaded entirely or are already confirmed. If your questions don't get slippier than "I hope he forgets what he said" you need to step your game up.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
@Sang: why wait until later if you intend to claim either way?
Because I had to go out with the family.

-You trust your read in that she's town. It IS quite a reversal in terms of your read on her. There's still the matter of whether we make her claim though.

-She voted Gorf to get you on her side, considering that you are the only other person voting Gorf.
I didn't vote gorf to get on anyone's side, thank you very much. If I wanted Kanty on my side I would suck up to him. This is not me sucking up. The reason he looks town to me is because of the way he responded to both J's and I's questions.

Ah, gorf, I would love never to play with you ever again. I don't care if it's over the internet, but insulting somebody is never the way to go. So, I'm a "dumb broad" for thinking you are scum. Have you ever considered how there are more words to insult a woman than there is a man? My scum reads are the best I can conjour up because I have idiots like you to contend with and overcome your superficial reads and your psuedo scumhunts. You are calling me a "dumb broad" because I think you are scum and because I have reads that you think are bad, not because my logic is flawed. You lost my interest as soon as you insulted me. If you think my reads are bad, insult them. Not me personally.

Now that that's out of the way, without insulting me, explain the flaw in my scumpicks.

Furthermore, I am Princess Bubblegum, an inventor for Good. I am in possession of four items that I may give to other players during the night.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm not asking J because I want him to take hard stances. I'm not trying to get J to slip up. I do not think J is scum at this point in time. Not all questions have to be directed at scum picks, and those weren't.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Fine by me, although I'd prefer not to be vigged. There are better targets on Day one, you know that.

Also, not buying the "I've given three". You give two, and only two, and you do it in a separate post so they are out in the open. One of the most important things for scum to do is make town hunt for information rather than giving it themselves. I prefer to give scum more opportunities to shoot themselves in the foot.

So, your two please.
That's cool. Swiss is talking about going back on me on one of them anyway.

Asdioh and Overswarm

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Because I had to go out with the family.

I didn't vote gorf to get on anyone's side, thank you very much. If I wanted Kanty on my side I would suck up to him. This is not me sucking up. The reason he looks town to me is because of the way he responded to both J's and I's questions.

Ah, gorf, I would love never to play with you ever again. I don't care if it's over the internet, but insulting somebody is never the way to go. So, I'm a "dumb broad" for thinking you are scum. Have you ever considered how there are more words to insult a woman than there is a man? My scum reads are the best I can conjour up because I have idiots like you to contend with and overcome your superficial reads and your psuedo scumhunts. You are calling me a "dumb broad" because I think you are scum and because I have reads that you think are bad, not because my logic is flawed. You lost my interest as soon as you insulted me. If you think my reads are bad, insult them. Not me personally.

Now that that's out of the way, without insulting me, explain the flaw in my scumpicks.

Furthermore, I am Princess Bubblegum, an inventor for Good. I am in possession of four items that I may give to other players during the night.
Gorf's a pig, please leave it out of thread. This goes for both of you.

Vote Asdioh

#HBC | Gorf

Well let me just say to cool your jets a little is the reason you think I may be not thinking Sang is scum is not the right one. The reason I am not really thinking Sang as scum is because this is actually just like her normal play, yet it's just sloppier than normal. She's really meticulous when it comes to games yet this time she just seems more unorganized. I think that's the major reason I was starting to view her as scummy but it was always a vibe, nothing really concrete from her.
Wait a minute... So your town read on her is almost, if not totally, wholeheartedly completely utterly infinitely based on meta that you admit is sloppy? Tell me something, J ol' buddy ol' pal. When somebody is trying to act like they normally do, and have sloppy slip ups every so often, isn't that kinda bad? I mean dude your argument can go either way and to even fathom the idea of Sang playing in a townie manner is just absofreakinlutely RIDICULOUS at this point!

J said:
TBH, when she had her argument with Kanty I acquired towny reads on Kanty and Sang and the argument started to look more TvT. Though I don't feel the town reads are really strong. Sang can go if need be and I have no problem with it, but it's just something's off that makes me not wanna believe she is scum when I see her posts. Her posts are coming across more like a towny caught between a rock and a hard place due to early pressure that hasn't let up. This is her first game being under constant pressure so I think she does not know how to deal with it. *Somewhat like how Kanty acted with the WIFOMy disabling and not making much sense himself*

Plus if she claims a PR, I'm not going to be too too shocked. *shrug* Sorry this took up a lot of space but it kind of helped me flesh out what's going on in my mind when dealing with Kanty and Sang.

I kind of wanna re-stack the deck in terms of who we lynch because I'm just not feeling much of anyone yet for a D1 lynch except if we go the Info lynch route.

However, I do want to see how she will respond to your very crude, chauvinistic remarks because it reminds me of our IRL mafia games. x3
Shiz it doesn't sound like you think Sang is surely town, or at least the fact that Sang is surely notscum.

Vlade

Social Outcast
The thing is I'm not presumably cleared and Asdioh's pronouncing me so doesn't sit well with me. Neither does your sheeping of the idea, but it makes sense considering you actually believe I am cleared for some reason.

Sang is still scummy, and she will claim.
Fair enough.

I guess we'll wait on Sang. In the meantime I might as well post my reads:

Overswarm: Null. Need to hear more from him, but his 'catch-up' post didn't really leave much of an impression on me, and I know he is a strong player.

J: Town. I've already explained this but his posts and his interactions with Kantrip in particular give me this impression.

Bardull: Leaning scum. He hasn't really made a strong town impression on me and he nitpicks at simple things like sheeping rather than making stronger points. While he has been reasonably active, I don't think he's contributed in a pro-town manner but rather in a more 'blending' fashion if that makes sense.

Asdioh: I'm confused and don't know what to think of him. Can someone please explain to me what's going on with regards to the dayvig stuff?

Nabe: Leaning town. This might sound vague but when I read his questions and stances I can't help but get a town vibe from him.

Kantrip: Leaning town, but this might change based on an explanation of Asdioh's actions. I am liking his pressure and stances as of late.

Gorf: Null, but not because he hasn't posted enough. At the start of the game I felt he was very pro-town but then he went through a phase where he didn't contribute a lot to the town. Now that he's stopped posting in fiction (or whatever it should be called) it will be interesting to see how he plays.

Raziek: Null. Same boat as Overswarm, needs to make more posts but unfortunately this is out of his control. I've played 2 games with Raziek before so I know what he's capable of and I really hope he can get his **** together with regards to his computer.

Kosha Boy: Leaning Scum. Keeps on using the fact that they are hydra-ing as an excuse for misplays but that will only suffice a certain number of times.

SangfroidWarrior: Null. Definitely not a town read but I haven't found any reason to find her scummy yet. I will be interested to hear her claim, as I'm sure we all are.

Radical Fiction: Town. Not so much before when they were posting in prose and were absolutely adamant that Sang was scum to the point of not answering any of Sang's questions, but I have found myself liking their more recent posts.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
OS>Asdioh for the lynch.

You're gonna have to really sell me on an Asdioh lynch especially on D1.

@Kanty: Gorf is more than likely town for me and the debate between you and Sang, would you like me to isolate where or not?

@Gorf: I smelled PR vibes from Sang instead of scum vibes and turns out I was right.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
^^^^

Hmm, RF are you seeing what I'm seeing?

Unvote
Vote: Overswarm
I could be.

It's the way he plays. He is true to his word when he says that there isn't enough to call him on at this point. The thing is, that, in and of itself is scummy. I should know, I'm an expert.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah J if there was a particular moment where you thought "man maybe this is TvT after all" that would be great.

Top Bottom