• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i pretty much ignored most of the This Morning posts because they were somewhat indecipherable

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I was hoping someone would cross out Bardull's name for me. >.<" I'm going back and forth on him which is why he is there.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
This is honestly pretty solid shiz.
Wait why the hell didn't I notice this when I quoted it?

>not having a townread on Bardull
>2012
J I seriously hope you're not doing this

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I have a terrible time reading new people because I misread intent and the like. He's becoming difficult for me because I could see scumBardull and townBardull.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
He's my strongest townread, if that means anything. (I see no harm in saying so)
He's excessively arrogant and abrasive at times, but he's town.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I probably need to re-read his posts sometime because I remember seeing somethings that made me raise an eyebrow too.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Asdioh, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Vote: Kosha Boy

Now tell people again why we should lynch KB.

I'm also voting him because he was here watching this entire conversation but then left without saying anything relevant or responding.

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
OS lynch has it's benefits, but he has yet to do anything whatsoever besides be a mafia armchair critic. Even when he saw the wagon on him he has done nothing to stop his wagon and nothing to give us any scum-reads whatsoever.
What are the benefits to an OS lynch? I don't really see them and his lynch doesn't really take us anywhere for the next day. He has one connection (Nabe), MAYBE two (Asidoh). J, where would you look tomorrow if OS flips town and why?

@Asidoh - I asked you a question before and I don't think you answered it. Why do you think Raziek is a mafia traitor?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Kantrip's OS vote

Is this OS lynch actually the play or someyhinf?

I wad prety sure wr were voting so OS woyld actyally talk. Thats what Swiss said, anywasy.
In othet eords Infetno youre an idiot. I am not sheeping, I was asked fir a vote and I gave it.

Overswarm dtill hasnt talked when its clear we want him tii. He's veing purposely anti town. Probabky legit scum now,

no but really it does

Kantrip

Kantplay
Wow my typing was terrible.

Still my iPod is a pain at the best of times.

Bardull and Vlade are blurring for me. Gonna have to reread both of them. Asdioh, why should Bardull come up town for me?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
What are the benefits to an OS lynch? I don't really see them and his lynch doesn't really take us anywhere for the next day. He has one connection (Nabe), MAYBE two (Asidoh). J, where would you look tomorrow if OS flips town and why?

@Asidoh - I asked you a question before and I don't think you answered it. Why do you think Raziek is a mafia traitor?
Town = You and Nabe get more of my attention.

Benefits to an OS lynch; Ridding us of someone who isn't doing anything important and also doesn't really show much town care. He has given us some reads with not much to substantiate them and also all his posts pretty much are just armchair critic posts that just fluff up his content.

What are your reasonings for not having an OS lynch? Who should we lynch instead?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Vote: Kosha Boy

Now tell people again why we should lynch KB.
I'll probably get to that by tonight, I'm hoping OS and RF post before then.

I'm also voting him because he was here watching this entire conversation but then left without saying anything relevant or responding.
I laughed when he posted immediately after.

Legitimate question.

Raziek seems scummy because, even while he was here, he participated very little. During my first readthrough I felt he was townie enough, but in retrospect, he contributed practically nothing and only made little comments here and there.
Thinking he's a Traitor is partially paranoia, because I've been screwed over by that role twice in the past. He's leaning scum for me, and if he happened to flip as a Traitor, it would send HUGE red flags to me that RF is indeed scum. It's just role speculation though, I think he's scummy regardless, but we can't do much about it right now because he's already said he doesn't have a computer. If we try to lynch him, we most likely won't even get a claim, and that is usually disastrous.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Bardull and Vlade are blurring for me. Gonna have to reread both of them. Asdioh, why should Bardull come up town for me?
I'm not sure why I'm telling you what you should think, but... he's unafraid to say what's on his mind, he's reading, he's processing, he's questioning.

Here are two random posts by him that show him questioning people's reads.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13851217&postcount=131
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13854293&postcount=168

Kantrip

Kantplay
Asdioh, I thought you didn't like "Where will you look upon X flip" questions. What makes you approve KB asking it?

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
My bad about that. I x'ed out my browser because I still have last minute packing. Leaving Israel tomorrow.

My reasons for not having an OS lynch is because I'm not convinced that he is scum or that it would take us anywhere. He is also a strong player and MLing a strong player early could be a mistake. If you really think he is scum or won't pick up the pace, then I can see why you were voting him.

As for who to lynch, we would be fine with a Kantrip, Asidoh, or Raziek lynch. We believe there is more of a chance of these 3 flipping scum than OS and at least two of them would provide more information on their flip.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh, I thought you didn't like "Where will you look upon X flip" questions. What makes you approve KB asking it?
Because like I said, the OS lynch is hardly better than an inactive. The only thing I will do if he flips town is say "why the hell did RF encourage this?"

Regardless of my opinion on connection stuff, it seems like a legitimate question for KB to ask... as if he were a townie that's concerned with mislynching. hmmm

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Town = You and Nabe get more of my attention.

Benefits to an OS lynch; Ridding us of someone who isn't doing anything important and also doesn't really show much town care. He has given us some reads with not much to substantiate them and also all his posts pretty much are just armchair critic posts that just fluff up his content.

What are your reasonings for not having an OS lynch? Who should we lynch instead?
Also that he's pretty scummy but yea.

#HBC | Gorf

@Asdioh I wouldn't lynch Raziek off of the speculation of him being traitor and that substantiating a RF scum feel. Cuz even though I agree it would, that's a really lame reason to lynch a slot when there is a plethora (god I hope I'm not spelling that wrong) of other slots that are lynch worthy.

Kantrip

Kantplay
What do you think OS is most likely to flip?

Statistically, town is a majority so a toen flip is more likely on pure numbers.

Anything about his play that makes it better than a lotto game?

#HBC | Gorf

Statistically, town is a majority so a toen flip is more likely on pure numbers.

I really hope this question isn't directed toward me.

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
When we were talking we found some things that struck us as odd. He was REALLY quick to call Kantrip town (which Kantrip himself found suspicious), there were some posts of his that made us think that he tried really hard to look towny, and the idea of Raziek as a mafia traitor. If he just said that he found Raziek scummy it would be fine (and I personally agree), but he specifically called him a traitor. That made me feel very weird about Asidoh. Especially calling someone out as a mafia traitor this early.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

I've only played with OS once before, but I know a little bit about him.
I know that he's smart, I know he enjoys playing as scum, and I know that, as scum, he doesn't mind getting lynched, as long as it creates a slew of confusing connections that will most likely help his scumteam win.

He wasn't here for the first half of this Day phase. He hasn't put much effort in since then. He doesn't seem concerned with the wagon on him. And perhaps most importantly, the fact that he's done so little means that there is barely anything in terms of 'connections.' I would think that, as scum, there would be a ****load of WIFOM surrounding a number of players upon his flip. As it stands, if he flipped scum, what would we have? We'd have the fact that he seemingly gave out townreads on Nabe and I, and that's just obnoxiously obvious.

@KB: I admit that a bit of my "traitor" speculation stemmed from the fact that a couple people kept mentioning Raziek as an indy read. I kept that in mind during my reread, but I ended up with a different solution.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Nabe, you keep saying the OS lynch is bad and that it shouldn't be done
No, I haven't said this once.
yet you haven't offered an alternative. Could you please tell us who we should lynch instead?
But that's the whole point, J. OS is being offered under the pretense of an inactive-armchair lynch w.r.t. deadline, when apparently there was already a viable scumlynch target in KB. But when I asked for reasoning on KB, I was met with an OS lynch instead, and no one had anything to say about new attitudes on KB or anything of the sort.
Why are you much more invested in this OS lynch now than you have been in anything previous this game?
Pay attention. I've barely posted this game except for now, post-holiday. And this lynch came up right after; I popped in the same time OS did, Sang claimed, and then this wagon took root. Naturally I'm going to talk about it, since I disagree with it and I'm here. It's not a special case.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Nabe ya don't wanna comment on my total ownage against you when yo *** called mah *** a sheep and I wuz jus liek NOPE!
I was thinking about it. I'm not convinced it matters. You mentioned that you were uneasy or something about OS, then said nothing else at all. Post-Sang, the OS wagon built without you, then you made a post to the tune of "Hmm I don't know if I'll vote OS". Then you did vote him, a single minute after making that post.

#HBC | Gorf

I was thinking about it. I'm not convinced it matters. You mentioned that you were uneasy or something about OS, then said nothing else at all. Post-Sang, the OS wagon built without you, then you made a post to the tune of "Hmm I don't know if I'll vote OS". Then you did vote him, a single minute after making that post.
Would it sway you any way if I told you that I was posting in real time, and that my vote on OS had nothing to do with being convinced by Gonadical Conviction, and that it was totally my own thoughts and ideas? I don't even know why I'm trying to prove the validity of my vote when it's obvious.

Top Bottom