• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
"Why can't people read? Why don't people think?"

The afroman sat in his chair by the fire, eating of Ferrero Rocher's and drinking of boxed wine. Even in his fashionable sweater, the chill of the night overtook him.

"Why do the feral cats sound the smartest of the lot?"

He dunked one of the enrobed hazelnuts into his glass, eying the Swiss across the room all the while. Slowly and repeatedly, he dunked the orb, and watched it float back to the surface. Finally, he bit it with a squelchy crunch, and after some amount of chewing and swallowing, he opened his mouth to speak to the Swiss, pieces of nut and chocolate spitting from his lips as he spoke.

"your a dumb buttface"

#HBC | Nabe

Kosha isn't being lynched. Why should he be?
No idea. But some people seemed to think he should be. I don't think you were one of them, so I'm not sure why you're commenting on this.

As I've said, your reasoning on OS is garbage, and you know it's garbage, and despite that you're letting three players latch onto it without having to hold themselves accountable for its ****tiness.

#HBC | Nabe

I, J, and Bardull all claim the same. Each one of those players (sans possibly Bardull) I hold as town. What does that say, Nabe? Who of those four do you mistrust?
Don't be political. Your reasoning is ****, Gorf's is nonexistent, and Bardull's is either yours (i.e. ****) or nonexistent (and I can't find any, and I don't remember any being expressed). J afaik is the only person who had a semblance of something, and since then I believe he's changed his vote?

Some people are trying to "get OS to talk", and some people are trying to get him solidly lynched. In both cases, it's a cluster****, so don't try to sell it like you're all equal in this.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Man I really don't like anything before the word "Anyway," in OS' post, especially the part where he's talking to Kantrip. His tone is just seeming off for me... But kinda digging everything after the word "Anyway," especially where he describes his read on Kantrip. Found myself just nodding through that whole thang... J if you're still online watchu thinkin?

#HBC | Gorf

Don't be political. Your reasoning is ****, Gorf's is nonexistent, and Bardull's is either yours (i.e. ****) or nonexistent (and I can't find any, and I don't remember any being expressed). J afaik is the only person who had a semblance of something, and since then I believe he's changed his vote?

Some people are trying to "get OS to talk", and some people are trying to get him solidly lynched. In both cases, it's a cluster****, so don't try to sell it like you're all equal in this.
Hmm funny how you're the only one that thinks this :smirk:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Let OS eat up a NA from an investigative and let's move onto a lynch that gains intel moreso than OS. I kind of agree with saying that I liked *using this word loosely ^^"* his post a bit.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
guys shh i'm trying to let nabe have a series of posts that show me pro-town motive

please continue, nabe.

#HBC | Gorf

You're right. I should accept bad logic in the place of good, because any other action would be construed as a defense. In the future I'll learn to shut my mouth and take it.
I bet you're good at that :troll:

Dude all I remember from you this game is your PAMPERING of OS. Even freaking OVERSWARM commented on your pampering of em!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
ah freaking hell Princess Bubblegum has the same voice as Starfire.
This show.

Thanks for ruining it Gorf, I was looking forward to seeing Nabe's thought process, now you're trying to defend a sheeptastic wagon.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Nabe, you say you are doing more than cover for OS. Can you show me recent things of you doing stuff? At the moment, that is all you are talking about OS. I can't remember a scum-read from you or anything resembling scum-hunting. Sure, I agree that you can combat logic you find is bad when the time comes because I do it myself but now it's all you are doing and it's making me worry more.

Instead of just saying "No." to the OS lynch, why not try and guide us to another lynch that you find plausible?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Trying to make a case on KB is difficult, as it is hard to show examples of someone not doing something.

He's played extremely safe all Day. He happened to come back after the OS wagon was already at L-1, so he got a free pass to wag his finger at the people on the wagon, without being forced to take a stance during that time.
My bad about that. I x'ed out my browser because I still have last minute packing. Leaving Israel tomorrow.

My reasons for not having an OS lynch is because I'm not convinced that he is scum or that it would take us anywhere. He is also a strong player and MLing a strong player early could be a mistake. If you really think he is scum or won't pick up the pace, then I can see why you were voting him.

As for who to lynch, we would be fine with a Kantrip, Asidoh, or Raziek lynch. We believe there is more of a chance of these 3 flipping scum than OS and at least two of them would provide more information on their flip.
This is his 'stanciest' post. His scumpicks seem fairly reasonable, but the kicker is that he implies that the hydra agrees on who to lynch, and yet he won't put a vote on any of the three.

He has put

no

pressure

on anyone

all game.

#HBC | Nabe

Nabe, you say you are doing more than cover for OS.
I never said this.
I can't remember a scum-read from you or anything resembling scum-hunting.
I haven't read, and my scumleans from early-game don't count for much now.
Instead of just saying "No." to the OS lynch, why not try and guide us to another lynch that you find plausible?
I haven't said no. OS is a good fallback lynch.

He's not a good scumlynch based on the same reasoning that makes him a good fallback, but that's what people are hawking. Except in some cases where they're not offering any reasoning at all: Gorf has offered nothing, Bardull has offered nothing, and Vlade admits he's just wagoning.

I haven't read the game in full. I'm not going to suggest an alternative, because I don't have one, and because an OS lynch is fine. But in response to that, I'm being repeatedly told that I'm not allowed to question Swiss' motives in using reasoning he knows is flat, and I'm not allowed to ask why a Kosha Boy lynch went south, all because I "don't have an alternative" to a lynch I'm not against.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Alright, just woke up from an all night smashfest, and I'm going to another one in 5 hours. Lets see if I can run through this game in that time frame.

#HBC | Gorf

I never said this.

I haven't read, and my scumleans from early-game don't count for much now.

I haven't said no. OS is a good fallback lynch.

He's not a good scumlynch based on the same reasoning that makes him a good fallback, but that's what people are hawking. Except in some cases where they're not offering any reasoning at all: Gorf has offered nothing, Bardull has offered nothing, and Vlade admits he's just wagoning.

I haven't read the game in full. I'm not going to suggest an alternative, because I don't have one, and because an OS lynch is fine. But in response to that, I'm being repeatedly told that I'm not allowed to question Swiss' motives in using reasoning he knows is flat, and I'm not allowed to ask why a Kosha Boy lynch went south, all because I "don't have an alternative" to a lynch I'm not against.
Are you always such a baby?

#HBC | Gorf

Nabe, why are you being too lazy to read? :c
I thought this was how you made the rainbow, but now quoting your post and seeing all of the colors makes me wonder how much time it must have taken to make that post but no it's just some puke color :scared:

#HBC | Gorf

Oh I liked the case, and I've agreed with Kosha Boy scum since the dawn of time. But I don't agree when you say it's hard to show that somebody's not doing anything... I mean when people are dense and can't see it then yea it can be hard but Kosha Boy's lack of ANYTHING is apparent.

#HBC | Gorf

I thought this was how you made the rainbow, but no it's just some puke color. But now quoting your post and seeing all of the colors makes me wonder how much time it must have taken to make that post :scared:
I hope this sentence makes infinitely more sense than the one I posted.

#HBC | Gorf

I thought most of town was cool with Kosha Boy scum, but that an OS lynch is looking solid too. I mean I described this when I was drunk but whether it's Kosha or OS I like both, and I think most of town has that same idea.

#HBC | Dancer

Up to post 120. Vlade's 64 is super newbie townie, and I'm surprised that people actually think he's scum at this point.

Gord's looking into things in depth (just as how he saw the wider implications of Kantrip's early post towards Raz), as well as being open, which is good. Gord changing his read on Vlade after seeing his newbie towniess take form is good. Both Gord and Vlade can be town as of now.

Kantrip null. It was dumb of him to point out that Raz's obvious disgenious scumhunting, but there's no scummy intent in that. It's just purely anti-town. Haven't really gotten anything more solid then that from Kantrip at this point.

Slightly leaning scum on Raz. Don't like his 91. Bandwagoning on a bad wagon. Not good. Comment made towards Kosha Boy about his "buddying" is weak, scumhunting generally feel forced up until this point.

Null on RF. Very curious as to how they could actually think Vlade was scummy. Need to question them more about this later. Reread comes first. Attack on Sang is understandable. Her early posts were too defensive over the answers that people gave in regards to her.

unvote vote Raziek

Will be running through the game like this. Most likely will be changing my vote as I move along.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I think that would be beneficial Swords as I could definetely use a refresher for this phase.

Nabe, please read then. =/

#HBC | Dancer

Oh yeah, also forgot to mention Asdioh, who did strike me with his 90. I actually didn't like his 90. Stating suspicion against Kosha Boy for being Kantrip's "scummate" because he had a town read on Kantrip is flimsy as ****. Not as scummy as Raz, but would put him behind him as my second pick.

#HBC | Dancer

RF explain to me why you had Asdioh and Raz as town reads in you 126/127 (can't remember which one it was).

Vlade explain to me why you were so certain of RF town in 137 at the time.

Top Bottom