• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah good call on letting Asdioh respond btw.

Bardull and Vlade I am getting mixed up at times and basically the reason they are split like that is because I remember obvtown coming from somewhere in there, and I also didn't want too many people on the town boat at once (Awkward Moments taught me that :teehee:) so I put one as a lean. Which is which is inconsequential now, but if it becomes important I'll read more into it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
By the way the case is just the part under the bolded for the most part. The things I quoted were stuff I felt like quoting for the sake of quoting because Asdioh preemptively messed up my case by saying I couldn't quote everything and I got all paranoid I would quote too many things so I quoted barely anything important lol

:awesome:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
By the way the case is just the part under the bolded for the most part. The things I quoted were stuff I felt like quoting for the sake of quoting because Asdioh preemptively messed up my case by saying I couldn't quote everything and I got all paranoid I would quote too many things so I quoted barely anything important lol

:awesome:
And yet your post is still huge O_______O

Kantrip

Kantplay
@Gorf, it's likely how I space posts. There's not actually that much text there, but I have a space between every quote on each side of the writing.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
ok so just covering foses again

me: ok with OS/raziek/possibly KB lynch

kantrip: wants asdioh dead

J: seems to be fence sitting or indecisive atm

sang(sworddancer): wants raziek dead

RF: wants OS and asdioh dead

asdioh: wants KB dead

gorf: wants KB dead? was ok with OS lynch but backed off. hrm.

vlade: basically ok with whatever town decides. likes jumping on fads and going with
them lawl. i say this as unbiased as possible.

raziek: afk

nabe: stanceless

KB: was fos'ing RF for talking about a vig. felt scum was on the OS wagon. felt vlade/bardull/kantrip sheeped the OS vote without much thought put into it. didn't outline any single player as scummy.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Can't Rip said:
Asdioh's original response to me in early game is that he found me incredibly scummy. Scummy enough to scoff at anyone who thought I was townie, even if that someone has played with my more than Asdioh has.
Yes.
I didn't know that someone (Inferno?) has played with you more than I have.

And then suddenly I'm town even though I'm really scummy, all from my reaction to his faked gambit. As I have said, it would be really for me to fake that reaction as scum, and I feel like Asdioh is going for town points by initially saying I'm probably town.
Why would I do this in the first place? You should disregard that 'gambit' entirely because it was stupid, but why would I bother flipping my read on you when there was no need to?
My read on you changed because I realized that you were willing to put yourself out there, no matter how much attention it brought onto you. You yourself said that you didn't care how scummy you looked, and I eventually came to believe you.

Asdioh's stance on the OS wagon has bee apparently made clear, as I asked him what he thought and he said he has been pretty strong on his OS town read. Rather than asking RF why the hell he's encouraging the lynch now, his plan is it wait until after it happens. Look at this ****!

RF is pushing a wagon.
Asdioh firmly believes it is on a townie.
Asdioh says if the lynch causes a townie flip he will ask RF why the hell he was encouraging it.
Asdioh is going to wait until after the flip, even though he already firmly believes it will yeild a townie.

So, Asdioh is buying townie points by calling the lynch a mislynch and opposing it, but he is putting forth no effort to do anything about it, and even admits that he will only be on RF AFTER the lynch happens.
By this logic, anytime anyone opposes a wagon because they think it will result in a town flip, they're trying to "buy town points."
And I mean, I'm not psychic. I don't KNOW OS is town, but I think it's most likely. I've disliked the wagon, and tried to bring attention where I thought it belonged (KB).

-His questions are all similarly empty, and mostly just ask rhetorical questions or questions that the answer to will not give him anything as town.
That's odd, I came into this game with the intention of making fewer posts, with more meaning behind each post/question. It sounds like you're accusing me of the same thing OS accused you of.

-He has not done any pressuring or questioning of his scumpicks. Like, he's had this Raziek read of mafia traitor, along with RF and KB being scum, yet the only one I can recall him doing ANY scumhunting with is Kosha Boy, and that could easily be because Kosha Boy is the easiest to make look scummy and misliynch.
Or it's because I'm seeing the same exact type scumminess that I saw from both RR and John in B&H mafia. Also because I developed a scumread on Raziek after he disappeared. Also because RF is a poop.

-He has shown intention to allow a mislynch to occur BEFORE he reprimands the instigator for it.
Nope.

Dunno what else to say.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@kantrip: if you had to pick one person aside from asdioh, who would it be?

@OS: you still haven't explained your vote on kantrip. i dislike you.

@J: nothing to say to you atm

@swordancer: nothing to say to you atm

RF: feel like you're tunneling OS/asdioh. drop the high and mighty act plz.

gorf: do you want KB dead? like you're insinuating you do but your vote isn't on him? why so sus?

vlade: who do you think is scum? you're mega stanceless right now.

raziek: you fail

nabe: ok dude so aside from defending an OS lynch like no tomorrow, who do -you- think is scum? where's your vote?

KB: you're hopeless XD

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Hm...

I need you to explain why you have Bardull/Vlade as "one of them" and group them together. Also why one but not the other? It seems very weird that you have them like that.
Agreed.

And yet your post is still huge O_______O
It's really not that long, read it.

I like Bardull's 806. People should respond to where he mentions their stances. He's right on me, and Kosha Boy actually listed OS/Asdioh/Raziek as scumpicks but didn't vote for any of them.
@OS: you still haven't explained your vote on kantrip. i dislike you.
^this. OS what do you even want to accomplish toDay?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Asdioh I have played with John more actually.

On mobile again, cant quote, I'll get to it.

@Bardull: Raz or Kosha Boy.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It's so awkward when people list both me, and the people I'm pushing, as their scumpicks. I distinctly remember this happening in another game, but I can't remember where it was...

Kantrip

Kantplay
It's not awkward.

You are separate scumpicks anyways. I'm not calling the team here. Even if you're right, that doesn't clear you.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That last line didn't make a whole lot of sense.

Seperate scumpicks
Not calling the team
But if you are right on him being scum, you aren't cleared.

It seems like a contradiction but I don't know how to word it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Awkward wording due to hating iPod typing.

I'm saying two separate points here:

1. Asdioh, KB, and Raziek are my scumpicks. I do not think ALL of them are scum, and a scumflip/townflip from one would affect my reads on the others. I am NOT calling them a team.

2. If one or BOTH of Raz and KB are scum, this does not CLEAR Asdioh. Mostly because he could still be indy/even separate faction.

Basically I'm just saying Asdioh calling it awkward is not true. He is scummy. Raz and KB are scummy. They are my scumpicks.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
We are running extremely low on time and have a little over 48 hours left in the day. If we don't do a lynch we most likely will do a FB lynch to Raz since he is the most inactive and that's always meh because it doesn't do much of anything since his content is so minimal.

I still have that list of 6 people that I'm fine with dying today and it actually still stands even after some posts.(OS/RF/KB/Bardull/Nabe/Raz)

Kanty has moved down from town-town to townish simply because I am leaning dummy or scummy at the current time (Sorry but it's just the phrase name. >.<")

The votes aren't doing much of anything and I'm going to go with getting a claim out of this person;

Unvote
Vote: Overswarm

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Actually his explanation of his Kantrip vote is the only thing I like about OS so fat O_O
Are you serious because I can't find it :\

J, why do you have literally half the playerlist as a potential lynch? Actually, more than half if you subtract yourself. Not only that, but you're leaning less-town on Kantrip now. Should I be suspicious of this or is there just so much scumminess that you don't care?

#HBC | Gorf

@Asdioh and Bardumba** he's saying he'd not be against any of those lynches, and scratch Bardull and RF and put in Kantrip I'm feeling the same.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Basically I have stronger town-reads and I do realize that it is alot of people but it's just a lynch pile that I'm okay with losing. As I've explained, I'm leaning town on RF but that's a read I'll be damned if I am going to stay confidant on. There is also people like Bardull/KB/Raz who are purely null and therefore I have no real qualms of getting rid of some nulls too.

@Bardull: They aren't scum-reads, just reads I'm willing to let go.

Just look at Gorf, he knows me this game. =3

#HBC | Gorf

Yea asdioh there's a post where OS is, at the end, like "Anyway," and starts explaining his discontent for Kantrip and how he doesn't like how Nabe is pampering him.

#HBC | Gorf

I feel like J is the only person I can leave toDay feeling so comfortably town about. The me of 6~8 months ago would be ashamed of me saying this but it holds so much truth amirite J ol' buddy ol pal <3?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yea asdioh there's a post where OS is, at the end, like "Anyway," and starts explaining his discontent for Kantrip and how he doesn't like how Nabe is pampering him.
Right, I just forgot about it.

I've found Kantrip's posts incredibly interesting during my brief post-new years celebration reread. He seems to have very... specific reads, and I strongly dislike his oblivious nature combined with a headstrong defiance. When someone votes to put me at L-1 and says "I thought we were supposed to vote to make him talk?", they shouldn't expect to be taken seriously. Kantrip is either scum or nothing more than a proxy vote for a stronger player. I'd like to humbly request he join a game of mine when I'm scum.
eh.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
gorf, you should let people answer for themselves. it's common courtesy. quit being a ****.

don't worry J, doc will be on you.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nah I doubt it. It'd be nice but they should be on a claimed PR or someone they believe themselves is town to mix up the NK WIFOM a bit for scum.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
To be honest to rebut RF's point against KBscum notion, he could easily be being coached by the other scum-mates in the QT ever since his beginning posts since they were ridiculously scummy but lately they are starting to lift some of that scuminess. WIFOM but still an entertaining possibility that can be considered to explain why the very subtle change in their posting style. *Mainly Inferno's since John is just not here apparantly?*

Sure you can combat "Why would newbTown not do this?" but it's just an equal offense to "Why wouldn't newbScum do this?". They are still open for lynch purely because they can go either way with their WIFOMy yet still not towny looking posts in my eyes.

Raz = useless, needs more prods
OS = explained from my PoV
Nabe = I think I explained why I'm cool with him leaving
RF, thing about RF, they are throwing out a bunch of null posts *though that's to be expected*, but at the same time I like their train of thought behind some things because it matches mine. Not indicative of alignment but just makes me more comfortable with them. The thing that detracts from that is their constant tunneling of Asdioh/OS *lack of explanation on Asdioh is disheartening, but OS I understand* and it's pretty much all they have done notable. A slot I'd consider having the cop investigate. *Could also see KB-RF connection*
Bardull = confusing my head.

Sorry for the jumbled post but I just let my thoughts type out. ^^"

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kosha Boy, just stop.

Kosha Boy is dumb town btw. This solidifies that read for me.
Since my reads seem to be getting convoluted and unclear:

Kosha Boy and Raziek leaning scum.
Kanty, can you explain this switch? I thought I something had struck me as odd when you said that you were okay with the KB lynch because you had just said KB was dumb town and now that you were more solidified in it but it seemed to change in a matter of hours over...well not much. I'd like you to explain what changed Scum to Dumb-town to Scum.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I feel like we're waiting for something. What are we waiting for?

OS to claim? I'd rather not have that if I can get a KB wagon, but an OS claim seems likely anyway.

To be honest to rebut RF's point against KBscum notion, he could easily be being coached by the other scum-mates in the QT ever since his beginning posts since they were ridiculously scummy but lately they are starting to lift some of that scuminess. WIFOM but still an entertaining possibility that can be considered to explain why the very subtle change in their posting style. *Mainly Inferno's since John is just not here apparantly?*
RF himself is coaching KB. I've already told you guys!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Asdioh, if the OS lynch falls through, I'm most likely heading back onto KB but it's not looking like people are even going to go toward it and I am still uncomfortable with OS.

If you can get the votes on KB by tomorrow evening around dinner time, then I'll go back.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Could you also show me where you said RF was coaching KB? I can't seem to recall that particular post. =x

Top Bottom