• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I do need sleep since first day back is tomorrow my show I'm directing is finally using the needed stage time.
I'm probaby out till late tomorrow evening.

:phone:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Raziek has made one post. My stance is that he's useless and not here.

I could go deeper! As both factions lately his activity has flagged. Group that with it being the holidays, and you have a very null read on Raziek resulting from his activity. One big zip.

You ask bad questions.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
admittedly i already have a lot of reads in, so it's hard to scum hunt now since my perception of information is skewed. like, i could spend all day nitpicking everyone's posts RF style. but there's no point.

here are my reads on some people:

kantrip was at first mega scum to me. lots of his posts were filler/odd/scummy and he still does a lot of scummy things but he doesn't exactly realize it. a lot of his cases are silly and he was really grasping at straws with the asdioh case. OS described it really well: kantrip just comes off as head strong and defiant despite what people tell him.

in the end he kinda comes off as a mega noob TRYING to do right. the town incentive and motivation is there though.

OS is the high horse type that's pretty full of himself for no real reason. he tries to project this image of grandeur and superiority, but he's just another human being like the rest of us. any sense of self asserted superiority is essentially baseless and he just hasn't realized it yet. still immature and hasn't really grown up. was content with being PR'd instead of trying to direct the PR in a more townish direction, which means he's more concerned with maintaining his personal image rather than helping town do the right thing. he probably doesn't have his priorities straightened IRL because of this. considering his words and treatment of others in-game, he probably doesn't care very much for people and their personal being aside from telling them how "bad" they are.

then again, being ok with being pr'd might come off as an OS town tell considering his personality. :|

you know you're a sad case when something that's normally a scum tell comes off as a town tell because it's you who is scum telling. LOL.

i'm not sure about having OS claim anymore given this train of thought. for now,

Unvote

i will consider my read on him and put my vote back on him again when i feel it's necessary.

RF has been largely concerned about getting all of their reads in and has been exceptionally active. most of their reads are similar to my own, so i feel comfortable with them for the time being. they, like OS, are also pretty full of themselves (in accordance with how they have projected an image of grandeur and confidence in their own ability) but this hydra has displayed a strong capacity for the game, so i'm ok with this type of personality for now. the differentiation between RF's play and OS' is that the town motivation is clear and distinct, however it wouldn't surprise me if this motivation and incentive is manufactured.

i feel they are too confident in their reads however and that they may in fact be tunneling OS/asdioh to a strong degree while not being too concerned with the contributions of other players (KB/kantrip).

vlade is the type of player that, even if he is called out for being scummy and having scummy behavior, he brushes it off and ignores it. it's sort of a "that's just how it is, deal with it"-esque behavior that rubs off on me the wrong way. i don't think we'd ever be able to get along lol. all of his actions have been scummy so far and i don't really get why people have a town read on vlade. i just don't see it. at all.

raziek - there isn't much to say about raziek. raziek has 2-3 RVS posts, then he called KB out on the "town vibes" on kantrip, then pointed out my unvote on kantrip. has done some scum hunting but hasn't contributed much to town and is exceptionally inactive. no reads on this individual as of yet.

gorf - gorf is a silly character and i think we'd probably end up being really good friends but we'd get in a lot of fights. can't really explain my read on him right now but it's strong town.

KB - the KB hydra comes off to me as super noob. really doesn't have any idea what's going on or how the game is meant to be played. has nil contributions to town and has about 1 good post in the entire thread. they sort of have kantrip syndrome except they're more subtle about it. however, i have not felt town vibes from KB. i feel more of a "i'm just posting so i can blend in" kind of vibe. this subtle difference between mine and RF's perception is something that makes me somewhat uncomfortable with RF. anyway, if i had to choose scum between KB and kantrip, i would most likely choose KB.

those are some of my reads. gonna eat dinner.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
a raziek lynch...no. basically it's because of what everyone else has said already: raziek's only crime is that of being inactive. he's more worthy of being vig'd than anything else.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Thanks Bardull, but you just answered Nabe's question for me as well as my question for Nabe. The latter was probably confusing due to you ninja-ing me, so sorry about that one.

#HBC | Nabe

One post? What's with the exaggeration?

Would you be satisfied with a Raziek lynch?
I didn't realize it was an exaggeration. One second.

13 posts, all of them absolutely useless for reads and disconnected with the thread. Readable on other player's flips, maybe, but in these posts there's no semblance of discernible gameplay. He's not trying to accomplish anything. Still null.

He's inactive and I'd lynch him at deadline, or if we had no other ends -- we do, in OS and Kosha and even you, all of whom would make better D1 lynches than a blind shot in the dark.

What read did you expect me to have?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I thought you may have an opinion on the little he has posted or that you may think something of his inactivity. I know some people do.

Meh.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Oh.

And oh, I was wrong anyway. Your 806 was you collecting other peoples' suspicions in one post, not a reads list.
glad you fixed that, i was kind of upset. I'm really liking Bardull's posts.

Vote: Kantrip
Asdioh, who's the lynch today?
Probably not kantrip, unless everybody else somehow has a scumread on him and decides he needs to be wagoned again.

Contrary to what RF thinks, it's not going to be me either. I just don't see the support for it.

It's most likely between KB and Overswarm. I would prefer KB, but would settle for OS if I had to, especially since he really hasn't improved with his latest posts.
Raziek's also a possibility if you aren't afraid to lynch someone that might not be here to claim and then will flip Vanilla Cop and Kuz will be scum.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yes.
I didn't know that someone (Inferno?) has played with you more than I have.
John actually, but inconsequential.

Asdioh;13879145Why would I do this in the first place? You should disregard that 'gambit' entirely because it was stupid said:
Town points. Other reasons could exist but hell if I know as you are asking me why you would take a particular action as hypothetical scum.

Asdioh;13879145My read on you changed because I realized that you were willing to put yourself out there said:
Why eventually? Why was a stupid gambit the catalyst? I should disregard it, yet it was still the point in time where you flipped your read. The gambit reads to me like a poorly executed attempt to make your sudden read flip on me look like it had reasoning behind it when it didn't.

Asdioh;13879145 By this logic said:
No, not even close. If someone opposes a wagon, they are likely either defending a scummate, scum that doesn't actually want to change the wagon but wants to look good when it's a mislynch, or town that firmly believes it is a mislynch.

You said that if OS flipped town, you would ask RF why the hell he was encouraging it. You made your stance against the wagon clear. However, you did nothing about it. So we can rule out defending a scummate as your motivation. The fact that you weren't actually doing anything about the wagon means you weren't doing the third option either. You were literally calling it as a mislynch and then letting it continue. This is ANTI-TOWN BEHAVIOUR if you truly believe this. That's why I'm calling it an attempt at townie points when the mislynch happens, because that's where the INTENTION is.

Asdioh;13879145That's odd said:
Well I'd love to see some posts with real meaning then, as I can quote more posts with fluff or questions that don't help anything than I can find meaningful posts of yours.

Asdioh;13879145Or it's because I'm seeing the same exact type scumminess that I saw from both RR and John in B&H mafia. Also because I developed a scumread on Raziek after he disappeared. Also because RF is a poop. Nope. Dunno what else to say.[/QUOTE said:
Is that behavior a scumtell from everybody? The only scumminess you can see is refusal to post scumminess, and I really think only poor scum players do that. Even fewer think they're going to get to endgame playing like that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
And then I absolutely butchered everything by failing to close off my quote tags. :urg:

Why would I do this in the first place? You should disregard that 'gambit' entirely because it was stupid, but why would I bother flipping my read on you when there was no need to?
Town points. Other reasons could exist but hell if I know as you are asking me why you would take a particular action as hypothetical scum.

My read on you changed because I realized that you were willing to put yourself out there, no matter how much attention it brought onto you. You yourself said that you didn't care how scummy you looked, and I eventually came to believe you.
Why eventually? Why was a stupid gambit the catalyst? I should disregard it, yet it was still the point in time where you flipped your read. The gambit reads to me like a poorly executed attempt to make your sudden read flip on me look like it had reasoning behind it when it didn't.

By this logic, anytime anyone opposes a wagon because they think it will result in a town flip, they're trying to "buy town points."
And I mean, I'm not psychic. I don't KNOW OS is town, but I think it's most likely. I've disliked the wagon, and tried to bring attention where I thought it belonged (KB).
No, not even close. If someone opposes a wagon, they are likely either defending a scummate, scum that doesn't actually want to change the wagon but wants to look good when it's a mislynch, or town that firmly believes it is a mislynch.

You said that if OS flipped town, you would ask RF why the hell he was encouraging it. You made your stance against the wagon clear. However, you did nothing about it. So we can rule out defending a scummate as your motivation. The fact that you weren't actually doing anything about the wagon means you weren't doing the third option either. You were literally calling it as a mislynch and then letting it continue. This is ANTI-TOWN BEHAVIOUR if you truly believe this. That's why I'm calling it an attempt at townie points when the mislynch happens, because that's where the INTENTION is.

That's odd, I came into this game with the intention of making fewer posts, with more meaning behind each post/question. It sounds like you're accusing me of the same thing OS accused you of.
Well I'd love to see some posts with real meaning then, as I can quote more posts with fluff or questions that don't help anything than I can find meaningful posts of yours.

Or it's because I'm seeing the same exact type scumminess that I saw from both RR and John in B&H mafia. Also because I developed a scumread on Raziek after he disappeared. Also because RF is a poop.

Nope.

Dunno what else to say.
Is that behavior a scumtell from everybody? The only scumminess you can see is refusal to post scumminess, and I really think only poor scum players do that. Even fewer think they're going to get to endgame playing like that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
At your last question Nabe: Asdioh has Raziek as scum. If he's lying, that's all the better to me as he's scum anyways and I doubt his scum read on Raziek being so strong too.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
It's good to know that we're both accomplices in not reading the thread.
sorry, i stopped reading your posts after i realized that they were inconsequential and useless for the most part. :awesome:

to be fair, i'll give you a thorough reread before i bother you with questioning again.

#HBC | Nabe

sorry, i stopped reading your posts after i realized that they were inconsequential and useless for the most part. :awesome:

to be fair, i'll give you a thorough reread before i bother you with questioning again.
Bull****. You wouldn't ask if you weren't curious, and if you're curious you're reading my posts.

But you don't need to reread, since I've just given you the answer: I haven't read, and thus have no scumreads. I do have a fantastic and long list of people I'd see go. You're on it.

Top Bottom