• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'd actually like some thoughts on people. Pick 4 names and gimme some of your thoughts on them. Don't worry if you feel you are giving me a wall, I'l probably still read it. I need more thought from ya then just the little blurb things you gave us.

I also am having a hard time remembering you scum-hunting. Can you point me in the direction of a post that you feel highlights you scum-hunting?

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
Now how the **** did I become the choice for a fb lynch?

Lynch Raziek; I don't even remember the last time he posted. He has done nothing.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Now how the **** did I become the choice for a fb lynch?

Lynch Raziek; I don't even remember the last time he posted. He has done nothing.
That's not really a valid reason to lynch someone when they can be prodded/replaced.

Post like these make me okay with you being the FB lynch.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Now tell me how noob town wouldn't be waaaaaaaaay more concerned with their being lynched. Shiz I don't remember him even remotely mentioning the suspicion on him until right now, and here he is tryna make Raz out to be scummy when he isn't even here. Fiddle me that Lateral Friction.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Crap I'm getting so ****ed up with Kosha Boy's slot. Thanks for pointing that out J. I don't even know how Inferno plays normally. Can someone point me to a scum game of his?

Kosha Boy, who do you think are the top ten best players in this game, in order? Don't worry, no one will be offended by this list. Yes, I do have a reason for this.

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
What the ****, Gorf. I'm trying[/b] to fight this. Gone for an afternoon, and I come back to everyone wanting to FB lynch me if they don't feel like OS.

#HBC | Gorf

Lol'd at [/b].

But like, you pop in to give a bunch of nothing whenever you post, and your name has been mentioned feverishly as a likely lynch candidate. Reading the thread really helps mang.

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
Damnit Gorf, I just explained that I was gone all afternoon, and I come back to see my name everywhere in the same context as fb lynch.
I mean what the ****.

Hell, if I wasn't here, what would be your other fb lynch choice, Gorf?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Alright KB, now who do you think is living up to your list's standards? As the best slot, RF sure is doing some strange things, eh? Comment on this. Comment on who is playing better than you listed them. Who is playing below standards?

#HBC | Gorf

I mean I'm not willing to lynch you off of the basis of "fallback", it's much moreso the basis of, well, REASONS STATED IN THREAD. Of course my vote is on Overswarm because I also feel that that lynch is viable. But your lynch seems viable as well. You can change that by actually playing and showing town you're town but for now I just see Koshascum ya dig?

Obtw that ^ post is the most logical thing I've seen you post Kosha.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm getting a read on you, Kosha. Abstract, I know. But if you have time to answer I'd appreciate if you do so.

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
RF's comprised of two ... high up players. I have no idea what they are doing half the time, since they seem to be trying to mind**** people in the way they post.
Speaking in prose is awful.

Bardull and Vlade I have never played before, so no clue on them.
Raz is below what I expected, mainly since he is not here.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Now Kanty can you enlighten us to what you possibly gained from that questioning because to be honest, I'm lost how this line of questioning is helpful.

:phone:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
in the middle of writing up a big post, but i just noticed that gorf is on J's **** and felt like putting it out there that he should probably stop.

oh now it makes sense, gorf said earlier in the thread he was bi. LOL.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kosha Boy why are you so scummy questionning every follow-up?

I decided to do this the long-*** way.

#HBC | Gorf

in the middle of writing up a big post, but i just noticed that gorf is on J's **** and felt like putting it out there that he should probably stop.

oh now it makes sense, gorf said earlier in the thread he was bi. LOL.
That's what happens when you have confident town reads that are smart. Shiz just about e'rything J's been thinking has been on my same line of thought so yea I'm buddying J but that's because he's incredibly indescribably town and also smart and also cuz I'm bi and like penis in the mouth but sadly J's a girl and I gotta settle for eating her out.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You guys are still going on thinking I'm a woman? You've heard me talk. ._.

Anyways, Kanty, to be fair, there is nothing scummy with how KB is responding to you because I really do agree with him.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That is fair, J, but I would argue he's in a hotseat right now, and I have every right to ask these questions.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
my read on J was mega dude because of her interactions with sangfroidwarrior. J was sort of like the moth attracted to the light LOL.

anyway this is irrelevant to discussion and the focus needs to be put elsewhere, preferably kantrip's questioning of KB. i can actually see something derived from it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Not really, Kanty. Especially when the questions are not being helpful. He may be in the hotseat but that doesnt mean you may berate him with asinine questions that don't seem to be doing much of anything. =/

P.S. Bardull, I am a duder. They just call me a women because I use AtE as my niche apparantly.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
EBWOP: P.S.S. SangfroidWarrior and I also know each other in real life since we go to the same hogh school and I introduced her to forum mafia.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Do as you please. I'm just saying it doesn't look helpful nor do I see an end result being fruitful. ^^

Top Bottom