• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Hey, being one of the only people who went to flatzone who said they would, I just don't want a good tournament to bomb because of bad attendance.

Also thats what I mean Luke, new people could be looking jsut not posting.

I want at least a 32 man bracket for both melee and brawl.

That's reasonable. and actually worth my time and money.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
LOL. I think you were the one that MMed me a year ago and dodged it absolutely. I told you that day that we would MM on ADAT which i won't be going to anymore. Getting luke to get a day for us but apparently you're not in good standings with anyone in our circle anymore.

Too bad if only you were good in smash as your forum whoring. All talk and no skills... So explain to me how are you going to beat me with your constant training on level 1 computers and 24/7 watching youtube on zhu. LOL
I never said I would MM you a year ago LOL. Stop making things up. You're the one who's been avoiding my Melee MM for a while now. And wtf are you talking about? I don't play against level 1 computers nor do I watch Zhu, you're the one who downloads M2K combo videos to your PSP and brings it around. But don't sweat it Jim, I won't make fun of you when I beat you. Everybody already knows how bad and predictable you are. :)

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Nono, Tyler he's got you there. You once tried to use the fact that you've seen like a million youtube videos in an arguement against me once.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Hey, being one of the only people who went to flatzone who said they would, I just don't want a good tournament to bomb because of bad attendance.

Also thats what I mean Luke, new people could be looking jsut not posting.

I want at least a 32 man bracket for both melee and brawl.

That's reasonable. and actually worth my time and money.
I agree with this completely. A post I can actually stand to read. Good job!

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
LOL guys, calm the hostilities. this is honestly scaring off people :p
try and act nice in open boards why don't cha :)

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

God****, the only thing on the second day (brawl day) I was actually maybe interested in was Low Tier, so I don't get super counterpicked when I play Bowser for lols, but I forgot about bullet seed.

GD man.

Protip: I'm probably gonna be the only non-inebriated player from calgary second day lol

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Hey Dynamism, if I have enough money (I literally currently dont even have enough money for gas, let alone entry >_<)

I'll MM you in melee, nothing big just $5

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Someone contact Preston and Jeremy so we can have a Tran Dynasty vs The World crew battle.

Tran Dynasty
Jim Tran as VITALITY
Andrew Tran as HONG KONG DISCO
Victor Tran as VICTRA
Preston Tran as PKT
Jeremy Tran as DJT

The World
EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
i might be able to come and so can my brother put maybe for both of us (?)

Jamie Hensel (?)

Michael Hensel (?)
I was so shocked when i saw Hensel at Sou Kawaii I nearly lol'd. Hensel and I used to play warhammer together. I'm gonna bring my warhammer to the tourney someone tell Hensel to bring his. We gonna throw down:laugh: 1750 40k new planetstrike rules sound good Hensel? :) I'll be using deamons i'm assuming ur still reppin t3h Necrons. It's gonna be SWEET!!11oneoneleven. Someone bring a video camera and well Utube that match. who cares about the grand finals Warhammer's where its at.

PS How much is the warhammer 40k entrance fee. The warhammer players are highjacking this tournamnet. I hope the rest of you can paint 1750 points(2250 for fantasy) in a month.
ADAWT 2 (Afterdawn and Alphican's Warhammer Tournament 2)

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Since when was warhammer interesting to play, rather than to watch.

edit: more importantly whats with kids these days, everything they talk about is expressed in numbers, WERE NOT ROBOTS USE WORDS

doble edit: lol if Alphicans comes first Fraser, whats the D?

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Yeah Luke We agree on another thing!

Also, if by chance theres an xbox going on here, if anyones interested (and I'm not broke) I'll be taking Blazblue MM's. It's double blind since the game isn't even out yet.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
I was so shocked when i saw Hensel at Sou Kawaii I nearly lol'd. Hensel and I used to play warhammer together. I'm gonna bring my warhammer to the tourney someone tell Hensel to bring his. We gonna throw down:laugh: 1750 40k new planetstrike rules sound good Hensel? :) I'll be using deamons i'm assuming ur still reppin t3h Necrons. It's gonna be SWEET!!11oneoneleven. Someone bring a video camera and well Utube that match. who cares about the grand finals Warhammer's where its at.

PS How much is the warhammer 40k entrance fee. The warhammer players are highjacking this tournamnet. I hope the rest of you can paint 1750 points(2250 for fantasy) in a month.
ADAWT 2 (Alphican's and Afterdawn's Warhammer Tournament 2)
I've got an ork army, but with the new codex I don't think I can field 1500 competitive points, let alone 1750 :(

I got a really nice looted demolisher though, and a looted open topped rhino I use as a wartrukk.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
I've got an ork army, but with the new codex I don't think I can field 1500 competitive points, let alone 1750 :(

I got a really nice looted demolisher though, and a looted open topped rhino I use as a wartrukk.
Oh man its so easy to be competative with orks man. Hugh units of shoota boys, battlewagons, and nobbikers with pain boys. It's almost an autowin against every army except THSS termies and demolisher heavy IG. I am however just kidding about the warhammer 40k. I'm a fantasy player at heart. I would be playing that not 40k. Ogres FTW. Night gobbos are also awesome. And squigs... <3 Squigs <3

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Smash has no less of an foreign language feel to it :p

Many of my friends will stare blankly if I drop terms like L-cancelling, snake dash and RARs.

and FB sucks, 40k is way funnier IMO because it's more over the top. the entire franchise is a satire of contemptary scific.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman

Many of my friends will stare blankly if I drop terms like L-cancelling, snake dash and RARs.

and FB sucks, 40k is way funnier IMO because it's more over the top. the entire franchise is a satire of contemptary scific.
Yah but in fantasy goblin's heads can explode and you can fire goblins with wings at the enemy and you can get goblins high on mushrooms, give them a HUGH mace and send them into enemy ranks. plus it has squigs(glorius squigs) see profile picture for what a squig looks like.(basically teeth, legs and baaaaaaaaaad attitude) You could also google image search it.
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/12/30/633662022368160002-squigs.jpg
although in all fairness 40k does have bomb squigs
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/c...in_873x627.jpg&mAlt=Bomb+Squigs&mHeight=627px

Bomb squigs, not just good for highjjacking threads. WOOOT

Venom Dream

Smash Champion

What the **** in snake dash.

Running with Snake?

Yah but in fantasy goblin's heads can explode and you can fire goblins with wings at the enemy and you can get goblins high on mushrooms, give them a HUGH mace and send them into enemy ranks. plus it has squigs(glorius squigs) see profile picture for what a squig looks like.(basically teeth, legs and baaaaaaaaaad attitude) You could also google image search it.
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/12/30/633662022368160002-squigs.jpg
although in all fairness 40k does have bomb squigs
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/c...in_873x627.jpg&mAlt=Bomb+Squigs&mHeight=627px

Bomb squigs, not just good for highjjacking threads. WOOOT
...Dare I even try to point out that none of this actually happens?

I really hate to say it, but a goblin's head is not exploding in front of you, It's a figure you painted and spent money on, and then have fun stating made up stories of battle about, and add statistics to in order to feel your figures are better than other peoples.

Why don't you just pick up some ****ing crazy bones, That **** was cool, inexpensive, and had real fun to it.

Not to mention Crazy Bones didn't need someone to make up **** about rolling a die and if you roll a certain number a figurings head is imagined to blow up.

Top Bottom