• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
peach is pretty pricey, i mean hell, not even mario has ever got any - sometimes i wonder.... which side of the fence she's on. :p

mach5

Smash Journeyman
lol. too expensive for me? don't even. anyway skrem lives in edmonton apparently, which i dont. Reason why i wanted a cheap hotel is because i need the extra money to go to WEM

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
lol, Allan just stay at someones place like everyone else, I maen you're bringing your girlfriend to a smash tournament >_<

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
He's bringing his girlfriend so he has an excuse to get a sleezy hotel room. =P

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
peach is pretty pricey, i mean hell, not even mario has ever got any - sometimes i wonder.... which side of the fence she's on. :p
Bowser's the one who gets it man. what do you think he does with all that time he has alone with peach while Mario is trying to rescue her. And where do you think Baby Bowser's(aka Koopa Kids) come from. Plus Bowser's is probably massive and scaly. Compared to Mario's tiny Italian Sausage. Just my 0.02 :)

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
Fras, thats an image I could have done without for the whole of my life - thanks.

You have now given me a reason to seek pyschiatric help.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
whose skrem and why are you actually cool? do you play melee?

edit: blarg you guys tricked me this is the adat thread not the alberta thread FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Levi's just tricking, don't you all know about 5?

Guys guys guys guys, you're forgetting the most important question of all.

So which way do his scales go?

\ /

or

/ \

Cause one out of two Peach's insides get ripped to hell.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I missed the Demi Lovato live broadcast cause my dad took the comp. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I wish peach was 'on my side of the fence' so I main Luigi and that's why I love Daisy too, she gets the action when Luigi's out.

****ing sexy party.

;)

@ DMK.

LMFAO Poor Sonic. Mid tier in Brawl, bottom tier in the sac.
I actually liked that joke

can someone please house me for this?
probably

not me, I'm OOS too lol...

but probably HAHAH

Skrem

Smash Apprentice

edit: blarg you guys tricked me this is the adat thread not the alberta thread FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Who said I was cool? Props to that person.
I play melee, ask vic, my peach is .... gettin there :p
I don't play enough melee though, lately it's been all brawl. But I did play melee before I ever played brawl. Besides, the war between the two is not my fight. I'm a SMASHER. Nuff said.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
basically Victor mega faield because he knew long before that he needed the comp then, but wasted all his time on before it =]

Protip, periods are pretty good at hiding.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
wtf is behind peach?

Also who drew that.

Also I'm definately starting an epic counter signature.

Also Connor, the Breadoshi- has been moved to sunday, seriously go to the alberta thread dickmunch

Ermine

Smash Ace
Anything interesting happen between pages 18 and 50? I got bored of reading ;_;

I'm INTERESTED.

Can I bring Mr Badger?

He wants to play Melee too ^_^

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
You know how Chad said he was going to stop playing smash or whatever. Well, he secretly moved to Edmonton, changed his name, got married, and sandbags every match. You'll understand when you meet Skrem. He's pretty awesome, mainly for being Chad and for bringing Melee to an all-brawl event.

KEVIN. Sooooo cute. Is that yours? Like legit?

Also Connor, hoihoihoi.

Ermine

Smash Ace

You know how Chad said he was going to stop playing smash or whatever. Well, he secretly moved to Edmonton, changed his name, got married, and sandbags every match. You'll understand when you meet Skrem. He's pretty awesome, mainly for being Chad and for bringing Melee to an all-brawl event.

KEVIN. Sooooo cute. Is that yours? Like legit?

Also Connor, hoihoihoi.
Nononononono! He's from the Center. He loves to play though =)

Edit: By the way, he's the same Badger from my Avatar, cept he's a lot bigger now =D

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
<3 Chad.

Guys, anyone wanna hang out on saturday (in edmonton)?

I have nothing to do while sids at choir. I wouldnt mind going to west ed or just general smashing.

=]

edit: Skrem are you Chads girlfriend?

Top Bottom