• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Ermine

Smash Ace
Kevin, ease down on the badger / animal talk, the last 3 pages have been filled with nothing but that.

Everyone else: thread will probably be updated soon, I've just been without a computer for like the past 6 days so I haven't gotten a chance yet.
I realized that and thought to myself...

I can do more than that!

=D

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
I'm now convinced Ermine has the best job in the world. Smash is now irrelavent Tyler there is only Badger/porcupine. Also is Zhu actually coming or what? And WTF is a california pro doing in Edmonton? I demand answers !

Ermine

Smash Ace
I'm now convinced Ermine has the best job in the world. Smash is now irrelavent Tyler there is only Badger/porcupine. Also is Zhu actually coming or what? And WTF is a california pro doing in Edmonton? I demand answers !
Awww yeah!

I wish it was my job... Only volunteer, but it's still great <3

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
He's traveling + visiting grandparents or something, but I don't know if he can still come because he told me over facebook that he might have summer classes.

Thank god actually lol, it's be sort of embarrassing for us canadians losing a Canadian tourney

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
Dave's Rule is void for best of 5 sets right? (with stage banning allowed it's kinda dum)
oh and Why no best of 5 semi-finals?
you should change low tier's neutral's to include everything in counter pick

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Bo5 Semi finals only coutns if the tournametns huge, and in that case winners should be bigger, since huge Semi's get a little redundant considering we're already lacking time normally.

Uhhh Levi, Low tier isn't happening in melee anymore anyways.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Yeah I already explained to Levi that the bracket won't be big enough for bo5 semi finals.

Also, don't curse Low Tier! It still may have a chance. I'd phone in to see what's happening but Luke has the number and he disappeared off the face of the earth recently.

Ermine

Smash Ace
In Low Tier, if Zelda players accidentally turn into Sheik during a match, they must immediately turn back into Sheik without dealing any damage. Doing this periodically is not allowed as it will be considered stalling / unsportsmanlike.

This game's winner is...

Sheik!

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Is the Zelda players opponent allowed to punish/interrupt the change back? Cause she is pretty vulnerable when she's doing it. And a good opponent will be able to chase and keep interrupting it and doing damage.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I play Brawl and quit Melee. I used to play Melee and main Link though; used to want to be the best Link main in the world after being inspired by Aniki. :3 Link is way too fun in Melee, so I'll enjoy friendlies and stuff for a while.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
PFFFFT lol, you had no heart, you're not Aniki.

Brawl players jeez.

Constar is huge with Link, he went even with Sid.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
if it's too small for best of 5 semi finals why is the entrance fee for singles 15 dollars? I hear rumors that you're taking a cut

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Thats like wanting to be like Wes.

Are you black Brandon?

Do you WANT to be black brandon?

=]

edit: =[ Did anyone else realize this is gonna cost like $70? GD

ppig

Smash Journeyman
lol yea well its ok if ur not pro link battles are always fun i think that was the funnest match when i played carls link even showed me his moves lol now i do his moves moon walk up b rules

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Well there is a descent amount of people going, and is 15 really that much? I think it just adds more to the whole intensity of it all.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
so I may still be able to go :S weird hey lol. just diff rides and such.
Kosk wanna face self proclaimed best Samus in Alberta? :D

EDIT: forgot to add in NEED A RIDE! hopefully I can get a ride into Calgary, but main point, need a ride from calgary to ADAT2

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
not enough people for best 3 of 5 semifinals but enough to make it cost higher than usual tournaments? Carl had OoP smashers at his tournaments and I don't think he had high fees

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Well there is a descent amount of people going, and is 15 really that much? I think it just adds more to the whole intensity of it all.
Where've you been son. KingAce is "90 % coming" along with a friend.

In Low Tier, if Zelda players accidentally turn into Sheik during a match, they must immediately turn back into Sheik without dealing any damage. Doing this periodically is not allowed as it will be considered stalling / unsportsmanlike.

This game's winner is...

Sheik!
Erm...I'll fix that the next time I update the thread. :)

Sheik always wins the game.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Kingace is gonna **** us all in brawl. ****!! Who plays a good MK? We need practice. Levi check the OP, we have a lot of people coming, stop being dumb.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Then stop being dumb saying it's not big enough for semi-finals then being hypocritcal.

Idiot, thats his point.

I care mostly about the high prices, frankly I say singles for brawl and melee should be downed by 5

ppig

Smash Journeyman
Kingace is gonna **** us all in brawl. ****!! Who plays a good MK? We need practice. Levi check the OP, we have a lot of people coming, stop being dumb.

all the reddeer crew plays meta knight we are just cool like that

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
I don't play MK and I got second at Adat1 lol.

Also Luke, firstly, the thread says it, therefore being a host, you imply it.

And even if you don't, tyler said that, if you're both saying different things we can't rely on you.

Get busy son.

Top Bottom