• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Okay, I just got a cartload of awesome animal pictures today at the center.

Permission to submit said pictures?

Or should I go to Alberta Thread or something ;_;?
Make them clickable thumbnails that lead to the real picture and I'm fine with that, I just don't want the page stretched / a huge post cause of high res pics.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Constar that reminds me, Swineflu apparently has broken out in calgary, a bunch of people got it suddenly.

I lol'd

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
not getting swine flu money match. GO. Ron Weasley got swine flu last week, I lol'd

p.s. I've known that red deer isn't bad for a long time lol

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
I say we just use the names i gave everyone at Breadoshi- (seriously, Carl was NegatoryFeatherfellow, and there was a bunch like LemonSid69, Xx-After<>dawn-xX)

Oh and Levi, it doesnt count with you, cause you still whoop em.

Hmm, constars been posting a lot more lately, I'd say it's about time to post this:

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
yeah we can do that, best of 5?

and lol at being reported by afterdawn and getting an infraction for censor dodging oh ****

that definitely ain't falco
I didn't report you

I say we just use the names i gave everyone at Breadoshi- (seriously, Carl was NegatoryFeatherfellow, and there was a bunch like LemonSid69, Xx-After<>dawn-xX)

Oh and Levi, it doesnt count with you, cause you still whoop em.

Hmm, constars been posting a lot more lately, I'd say it's about time to post this:
Make that Xx-After<>dawn-xX69

ppig

Smash Journeyman
LOL brad LOL so manly and what s with this guy and animals you shouldn't be having give this guy a cat our something also i have been posting more cause i just wanted a 100 post lol also i found out the not gay way to actually get to these threads now it doesn't take me an hour to check them all the time also i would correct my grammer but thats just not how i role :p

Ermine

Smash Ace
LOL brad LOL so manly and what s with this guy and animals you shouldn't be having give this guy a cat our something also i have been posting more cause i just wanted a 100 post lol also i found out the not gay way to actually get to these threads now it doesn't take me an hour to check them all the time also i would correct my grammer but thats just not how i role :p
...W-what?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol Connor has the best posts on smashboards. I'm tempted to put them all in a book.

Kevin, I think what Connor is saying is that he's wondering why you have so many weird animals as pets rather than cats or dogs, but Connor doesn't know you volunteer at the zoo or whatever it was.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
o lol that makes a lot more sense i was wondering cause you had the badger for a long time and said you had to give it up our something and then you have a beaver seemed odd lol also that's how all my sentences are intense and don't give u second to breath thats how i role

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lmfao, seriously, I don't know anyone else who's post can consistently cause lols. Seriously.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
victor i am saddened stos will not critique my link :[
its just sitting thier all alone wanting to be better :*(

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
He's just scurred that his position of best Link in Canada is in danger.

Ermine

Smash Ace
It's a Wildlife Rehabilitation Center, not a zoo.

o lol that makes a lot more sense i was wondering cause you had the badger for a long time and said you had to give it up our something and then you have a beaver seemed odd lol also that's how all my sentences are intense and don't give u second to breath thats how i role
Umm... I didn't have OR give up a Badger....

>_>

ppig

Smash Journeyman
ok then whats your pick off then ?? also i know that is just what i thought but now i know and hey its koda took me awhile to figure out lol also victar never in a million years will i be better then stos hes real real god tear he actually places high at tournaments with link real tournaments lol

ppig

Smash Journeyman
LOL so funny victor lol yea i played u in that Calgary turny i believe u booted me out actually >:p

ppig

Smash Journeyman
so is low tier out at ADAT 2 our is that still up for debate? cause if its time im willing to start earlier

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
=] ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER SMASHBOARDS AWARDS CEREMONY!

Least informed tourney attendees ever...

And the nominees are!

ppig

Smash Journeyman
o ok i get it and hey brad link is a god and im not better with anyone else i feel good fighting anything but falco and shiek and link is actually even with ganon in match up >:p as you found out in are last match

Top Bottom