• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
LOOOOL
wtf a pic of Luke as your avatar?

xD

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Actually it's only Brad >_>. And the feeling is kind of mutual, except Brad tries to troll me and I don't. Although he kind of sucks at being a troll (and being funny).

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
I don't know why Luke keeps saying I hate him, I actually have nothign against Luke, he's just the perfect person on the forums NOT to like, it's just basically he's Luke.

I love Luke, just... well... I mean, you guys understand why Luke is the best choice don't you?

if I made my profile picture Skrem, it probably wouldn't be funny.

And Cherry, if it means anything to you, I stubbed my toe on my floor (yes, the thing I stand on) the other day.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Jarret William >:[

When you skateboarded ahead of Allyson, Matt, Tony and I on the main street and fell after 5 feet, you got up and brushed yo **** off.

BRUSH YO **** OFF.

And yeah lol. I know what you mean Brad, I think we all do. It's optimally funny because it's Luke.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I totally let a tear drop because I slip my foot against my trampoline :( I feel so non-manly
xD
And Cherry, if it means anything to you, I stubbed my toe on my floor (yes, the thing I stand on) the other day.
xD
Jarret William >:[

When you skateboarded ahead of Allyson, Matt, Tony and I on the main street and fell after 5 feet, you got up and brushed yo **** off.

BRUSH YO **** OFF.

And yeah lol. I know what you mean Brad, I think we all do. It's optimally funny because it's Luke.
lmao xD

I'm liking this thread more

Alphicans

Smash Hero
You've said literally I hate you to me on these boards a few times. Maybe that's why? Now you're just trying to be that guy in this scenario that says "wtf I don't hate you, why you hate me?" Which is kind of a bunch of BS. It makes me dislike you even more, because now you have absolutely no balls, and are being a total douche.

EDIT: Oh wait you just don't understand my posts yet, I guess that's the problem.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE I HATE YOU LUKE

There, it MUST be true.

wait, if I say I love you luke twice as many times, will it mean that I will love you?

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Gay =/= Love.

LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY LUKE YOU'RE GAY

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
This tournament is... 55? total, now that they lowered singles for both events by 5 (if that actually happened, I might be lying, it might be $65)

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
This tournament is... 55? total, now that they lowered singles for both events by 5 (if that actually happened, I might be lying, it might be $65)
If you enter EVERY event...
$5 entry + $10 singles + $10 singles + $10 doubles + $10 doubles + $5 low tier + $5 low tier = $55

If you enter for every event for Day 1 OR Day 2...
$5 entry + $10 singles + $10 singles + $5 low tier = $30

COME DAY 1 SAVE 50 % ON DAY 2

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
I Luke, can say you shalt not do such a thing.

Saving 50% is more money than we can spare.

edit: Yeah, you're not serious are you? Cause I'm down for saving 50%

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
carl got first in his pools, 2-0ing Scar. Dan got second, losing only to pink shinobi.

Good **** guys! Not too shabby at all!

Top Bottom