• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I need a doubles partner :(
Looks like I AM coming to this now Luke. sorry about the misconception, My buddy will not be attending but I sure will be!

ppig

Smash Journeyman
Zach would actually like that match up cause you wont get hit buy his rockets cause your short o sorry i mean zac :p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Do it and get third place again. I will lol so hard, but since Levi is playing Brawl anyways, i'll probably be lollin' pretty hard during this tourney.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I need a doubles partner :(
Looks like I AM coming to this now Luke. sorry about the misconception, My buddy will not be attending but I sure will be!
*Points to self*
I'm not even sure what my situation is with partners in this xD
I had a partner but I don't know if he's coming anymore =/

But I'll partner with you if you want :)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Darren and Jarret would be hot for teams. I'd watch.

Unless team unprotected beavers are playing at that time.

HOW THE FFFFF DO YOU HAVE MORE POSTS THAN ME DARREN.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Ppig: sorry i've been busy. Yes I will, critique it tonight.
My Link sucks, I dont deserve the best canadian Link. I'm terrible in this game.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Seriously?!?!? darren stop posting OTL boards.

Duude dubs samus. LOL that'd be too good. I'd love to team with ya. also, we doing lunch?? lets try to keep it cheap lolol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Darren and Jarret would be hot for teams. I'd watch.

Unless team unprotected beavers are playing at that time.

hahaha Vic you're awesome xD

And lol, i dunno :p
It's just like, happened xD

Seriously?!?!? darren stop posting OTL boards.

Duude dubs samus. LOL that'd be too good. I'd love to team with ya. also, we doing lunch?? lets try to keep it cheap lolol
haha xD
I don't post as much so it's all good =D

And yay!

We'll ****

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Levi's just tricking, don't you all know about 5?

Guys guys guys guys, you're forgetting the most important question of all.

So which way do his scales go?

\ /

or

/ \

Cause one out of two Peach's insides get ripped to hell.
Srry to resurrect this old topic but either way she gets her insides ripped cause he has to thrust in then pull out right? Either way those scales are gonna be tearing....I'm just saying......0.o o.0

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I dunno about that. I wasn't even expecting to win at all last time =P
Well you shouldn't have, we technically won that match with you because we had more stocks but I guess we forgot about the Sudden Death stuff lol. Not that it matters anyway, that was when the game was new and nobody knew what they were doing, this time is the real deal and I'm hoping everybody actually knows proper tourney rules (*cough* Fraser) so nobody gets screwed over. :)

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Sounds good! you should throw down some peach action too, I'll play some gnar pit and we'll do too good!
Darren I NEED HOUSING!?!?!

Ermine

Smash Ace
Well you shouldn't have, we technically won that match with you because we had more stocks but I guess we forgot about the Sudden Death stuff lol. Not that it matters anyway, that was when the game was new and nobody knew what they were doing, this time is the real deal and I'm hoping everybody actually knows proper tourney rules (*cough* Fraser) so nobody gets screwed over. :)
Unprotected Beavers bypass all rulings and strive for the gold. You didn't stand a GHOST of a chance mah boi.

=D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Sounds good! you should throw down some peach action too, I'll play some gnar pit and we'll do too good!
Darren I NEED HOUSING!?!?!
I use Kirby now :)
But I'll use Peach too

And you can stay at my place if you want. We have an extra bed and everything. Only thing is you'll be staying about 20 mins outside of Edmonton, but it doesn't really matter xD
I think

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
everytime I hear "unprotected beavers" I think of a beaver not wrapped in a huge condom

wtf??????

lol

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Yay. I'm stoked :D
well you plan on getting into the tourniment and so I'll just hitch up with you. Then on the 25th I'll stay with Matt and Victor and Tony, wherever they are (If I can) if not then I guess I'll stay one more night with you :D

d000d! kirby is too good lol. I enjoy fighting kirbies However they make horrid partners for samus. they are always airborne and Samus is always firing missiles and z airing and stuff. We'll see if we can work around it.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
well you plan on getting into the tourniment and so I'll just hitch up with you. Then on the 25th I'll stay with Matt and Victor and Tony, wherever they are (If I can) if not then I guess I'll stay one more night with you :D

d000d! kirby is too good lol. I enjoy fighting kirbies However they make horrid partners for samus. they are always airborne and Samus is always firing missiles and z airing and stuff. We'll see if we can work around it.
Alright lol
haha I'll ask my bro if he's wants to come (He can drive xD)
And if all else fails we'll can maybe just taxi into the city, even though it'll cost a lot =/
And if not that then MAYBE I'll get desperate and ask my mom......

Kirby and Samus team seems solid to me lol
We'll need to do some practice rounds =D

I'm usually good at avoiding stuff

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Guys guess what? I just won the full Micheal Jackson CD and DVD collection for being the 1,000,000th visitor!

Do it and get third place again. I will lol so hard, but since Levi is playing Brawl anyways, i'll probably be lollin' pretty hard during this tourney.
It won't happen because me and Alex are teaming, so there wont be enough room.

I'd have more than you two combined, by a long ways if you combined all my accounts lol.

Lol they won't get third this time.
Stop being Luke, please.

And Calgary techincally won the Stanley Cup, but they didnt get it, whats a bigger deal.

everytime I hear "unprotected beavers" I think of a beaver not wrapped in a huge condom

wtf??????

lol
Key thing is to remember is it's NOT wrapped in a huge condom, despite you thinking about it.

well you plan on getting into the tourniment and so I'll just hitch up with you.
Hot.

Srry to resurrect this old topic but either way she gets her insides ripped cause he has to thrust in then pull out right? Either way those scales are gonna be tearing....I'm just saying......0.o o.0
Okay, Try something for me and you'll understand.

First you'll need a tightenable wrench, and a hammer.

Now get your **** hard, and alternate hitting it with the hammer while pulling it away from you at a perpendicular angle with the wrench as tight as you're willing to go.

Which hurts more?

Yeah, thats why the way the scales go matters.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Guys guess what? I just won the full Micheal Jackson CD and DVD collection for being the 1,000,000th visitor!

It won't happen because me and Alex are teaming, so there wont be enough room.

I'd have more than you two combined, by a long ways if you combined all my accounts lol.

Stop being Luke, please.

And Calgary techincally won the Stanley Cup, but they didnt get it, whats a bigger deal.

Key thing is to remember is it's NOT wrapped in a huge condom, despite you thinking about it.

Hot.

Okay, Try something for me and you'll understand.

First you'll need a tightenable wrench, and a hammer.

Now get your **** hard, and alternate hitting it with the hammer while pulling it away from you at a perpendicular angle with the wrench as tight as you're willing to go.

Which hurts more?

Yeah, thats why the way the scales go matters.
Should i hit it from the top with the hammer or straight on? just wondering......And i fail to see how this simulates scales in a vag but i guess can see how DI on your sexual organs would make a difference lawls.

Top Bottom