• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to attend, what was the event page? I'm up for smash all weekend if I can manage it :p

Also Venom, my names Phil and I don't think I know Chad :)

Edit: Was the show heroes? Because I was really upset how the 4th volume, end of season 3 ended.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Breadohsi- is sunday morning (it's been discussed by pretty much just me (venom dream) and sid)

I dunno exact time, It was posted on this account a page or two back in the alberta thread. but like 10 or 11 or something I think.

Also I (venom dream/Brad) am up for something on saturday (tomorrow) if you want, I have nothing to do when Sid's at choir

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Do you guys ever read any of my posts

This is why I always used to double post (brad)

edit: makessense.

Barbara Walters' Badger Milk Special

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Not likely. I've known him since he was a little cub and he knows me =).

Get someone to be a meatshield for you and maybe... just maybe, we can arrange something.
lmao
*Is jealous*

I think I'll try that xD
I just might work!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
*Inspects Brandon*

Yes, yes you'll make a great meatsheild.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
haha yes.
I figured if I offered the badger a treat first then it would likely trust me a bit more

*Offers Brandon*
Secret EDIT: lol @ spamming up this tourney thread xD

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Darren you W****!?! I totally have Samus :mad:, be like best peach or something! >:|
stealing all i've ever worked for :(

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Kevin, ease down on the badger / animal talk, the last 3 pages have been filled with nothing but that.

Everyone else: thread will probably be updated soon, I've just been without a computer for like the past 6 days so I haven't gotten a chance yet.

Top Bottom