• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I want Vic to come
I also want Brad to come

@Will, yeah, it'd be awesome to see you and brawl you offline. You better make it out here :mad:
Otherwise I'm going to Banff :mad:

That's where you live right?
If not then I'm going there anyways D:<

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I've taken the liberty today to make this thread just a little bit better by reminding you how great ADAT1 was (you better appreciate this, my post count is no longer 2 </3) :

Which songs from the brawl soundtrack are banned in this tournament?
SSB64 credits should be banned. The stat boost it provides to the original 12 is way too cheap. Same with against the dark knight on Castle Siege, but that boosts ganon too much.
I think ssb64 credits should be legitimate, considering it boosts a lot of the character roster, not only a select few.

Also, Against the Dark Knight should be counterpickable since it only helps gordonford on a non-neutral stage.
Still, FD is supposed to be a neutral stage. Even though it is a large part of the roster, the boost is so significant that no non SSB64 character stands a chance.

You have a point with the black knight one, but Combat preparation it overall fairer.

Also, ALL of Japes music boosts Dk and Diddy WAY too much... that stage should be banned IMO, but...
If both players are aware of the boosts it should be neutral for ssb64 credits.

Gerudo Valley track should be banned because it boosts spicy curry and black outfit Olimar

Every sonic song should be banned for violating distraction terms of tournament play
Levi5 and nitro-blazer, even though I know that you two are just spamming and being idiots, you don't have any power in what we say or do. Until you can prove that you two are actually good at the game (which you two aren't), then you can stay quiet here and go spam someone else's thread.
Dude tyler.... stfu actually don't say stuff u don't know about lol. Levi is very good, and nitro-blazer is good as well. Levi is usually pretty "silly" and I guess it was kinda of a joke, but seriously Levi and nitro are good.
Edit: Tane no Uta is banned.

oh yeah and:
1: The Barbara Walters Special (kithkin + SuPeRbOoM) ($156.00)
2: Mike & Ike (MikeMonkey + FalseFalco) ($78.00)
3: Unprotected Beavers (Koda + Levi) ($26.00)
Kevin and I are teaming again so watch yoselvz

edit: <3 you guys. ADAT was my favourite tournament ever. peace

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I want Vic to come
I also want Brad to come

@Will, yeah, it'd be awesome to see you and brawl you offline. You better make it out here :mad:
Otherwise I'm going to Banff :mad:

That's where you live right?
If not then I'm going there anyways D:<
We'll see how it goes, I JUST found out that my friend(who's incredibly whipped by his gf)'s girlfriends birthday is a the 24th of July, turns out my buddy is dumber than I originally thought as he didn't think that the tournament, being on the 24th and 25th is like, her brithday time,

she's so controlling she gets mad at him if he's late to pick her up when she's done work, without a good excuse, "hanging out with your friends is not a good excuse, don't you like me more than them? obviously not if you want to stay with them so long that your like 10 minuets late to pick me up"

I swear that girl is psychotic. no jokes guys, that's entirely how she acts, and my buddy wants to marry the broad. silly boy
/Discuss!

EDIT: also Darren, yes I live in Banff lol. if you do come out you'll have to gimme your cell and we can meet up in a heavily populated area thus it'll be safer for both of us :) only makes sense. I also have to buy my gf a 200& pair or ear rings b3efore she goes to France for a month, kind of our 2 year anniversary gift, and a birthday gift as well. SO things aren't looking too good. If I can make 400 dollars in 2 weeks...wait nvm, rent as well,, if I can make like 600-700 dollars, I personally can go. but that seems highly unlikely guys :(

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ah don't worry about it.

And honestly, I've always wanted to go to Banff, and I will one day soon, so when I do I'll get your number and stuff

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Well don't I just feel like a tool now. So hard to catch onto things on the internet sometime. Sorry? *shrug*

Also, I'm banned. Go me.

I may not have been here for the first ADAT, but ADAT2 is gonna be off the hook. For real.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
All Sonic music remains to be banned. Even on an iPod. All violators of the rule will leave the premise. Our standpoint on the factor of no Sonic music stands as an auto-boost to a Sonic main's skill level.

Upon reaching middle tier and recognition as tournament viable material, Sonic music will only stand merit as an enhancement for the player, and an unfair disadvantage to the one whoever has to listen to the song.

The opponent fails to open their heart, as Sonic mains live and learn. All Sonic music is banned.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
See, it's posts like that that actually make me believe you'd want a ******** picture of shadow as your avatar.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Ah don't worry about it.

And honestly, I've always wanted to go to Banff, and I will one day soon, so when I do I'll get your number and stuff
Yeah, I'll see what I can do about the money issue though, working 4 nights got me 200$ which went to rent and food, I ahve 60 left over, so I am getting closer, just need a ride :(
as my buddy hasn't bailed yet, but if we start to drive on the 25th, we won't make it in time :(

Anyway, See if some others can car pool with you to banff :p Like Victor, orrr Spin- I mean Karuado or something. It'd be sweet, and we could all go to a bar together lol
and play mad amounts of smash!

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
you guys argue over the dumbest stuff lol, I got my car back so im definately coming for the melee day, I could also ride with alex if I decide to go to both days idk if somebody who doesnt play brawl will be bored as hell the other day though. Oh yeah calgary > red deer in the crew battle definately especially with my pro falco ^_^

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
NO U.

Levi hated brawl and had never really even played it more than once when he went to adat1 and he got third in teams.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
wtf is with that background.

edit: is this the fifth victor team ditch for this tournament?

Luke>Tyson>Connor>Aish>Cherry?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Vic is ditching me in teamsies for Cherry## just cause he's hot ;__; -sadface-

You broke the contracttt D8!
I'M SOWWWWWY AIISH.

Looks like Cherry can't come anyways so it's kaaay.

I'm a doubles ****. xD

Also Connor above everyone for Melee. :3

Vitality

Smash Ace
Vic just sleeping in bed with everyone till he gets the best partner. Why not just deny him of a doubles partner and then he can play with the baddies like...X_A....

LOL

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Funny, I thought it was an artist who gave Roxas more normal hair or something by chancing glance. LOL

Also, screw off. Lmao It's a gamertag. Like how you're Kithkin but it's like, "Oh, but he's Brad." :p

I'm Kuraudo, but, just freaking call me Brandon. No big deal. And Victor's temporarily banned from calling me Bob.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
No, I was saying that you changed your name to Weeaboo, when you actually a long time ago made a big deal about trying to figure out why we never call you brandon.

I just thought it was funny, since I think the rest of calgary had finally figured out spin-dash = Brandon, but now that it's changed they dont even know aymore lol.

I should bring Blazblue to this

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah, I'll see what I can do about the money issue though, working 4 nights got me 200$ which went to rent and food, I ahve 60 left over, so I am getting closer, just need a ride :(
as my buddy hasn't bailed yet, but if we start to drive on the 25th, we won't make it in time :(

Anyway, See if some others can car pool with you to banff :p Like Victor, orrr Spin- I mean Karuado or something. It'd be sweet, and we could all go to a bar together lol
and play mad amounts of smash!
Drunken Smash?

I like
lol

Yeah that sounds like fun. We'll have to get something going one of these days

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
LOL thats so funny, best two posts together in a while.

It's kinda similar except this time it's the fact that Luke is falcon that gives him no chance, otherwise he could win.

Whereas challenging Levi, Levi would have to be Mewtwo in order to lose. Pretty much.

But just asking, didn't Kosk challenge you? and Didn't he wantit to be $50? and isn't he going to **** you because you're an idiot and limited yourself to falcon?

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
I really don't understand where you unwavering confidence comes from. All I've heard in this thread is that Dans falcon is much better than yours, and I beat his falcon after not playing for 3 months before the tournament. Before we play, I'll be housing at Dans house. You can bet there will be more than 1 time throughout that night that me and him will be doing Ganon vs Falcon. You won't win.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Luke has always been a mad overconfident **** when it comes to these things, I believe it comes from the fact that in real life, he's kind of quiet and easy to miss, and not very outgoing at all.

Thign is though, apparently he's real good at brawl now, which I can believe aside from the fact that brawl sucks.

I still have no idea why he chose to use Falcon, thats the only stupid move I think he's made in this case.

Basically Kosk, Don't underestimate him, The only reason he's gonna lose is probably because it's falcon, if it was a better matchup he'd probably make it a REALLY close match.

Also, Luke sux,

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am gonna put this out there, dan's falcon is not better than mine. That's not being over confident that's just from observation. Half the people saying dan's falcon is better than mine haven't even played my falcon, so don't listen to them. I play falcon more than any of my other characters, he's literally my main in a sense.

Top Bottom