• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Jarret, all you have to do is add an extra "t" to your name to be **** with Samus in Melee.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
ZOMG's I'm so confused :( The post about me having a crush on jarret confused the hell out of me because right afterward someone said cherry was mantastic and everyone had a crush on him blaaaargh brain exploding. And now learn cherries name is jarret to i'm so confused. Alphican why did you have to start this the Internets isn't supposed to make my brain hurt, especially after I just finished my last diploma. I guess we can sort all of this out at the tourney *cleans brain off monitor, curses Alphicans knowledge of my most inner secrets*

Frio

Smash Champion
Did you guys clean up that guys blood from last time? Or did you jus leave it there >_>

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
On topic of adat2, Connor and I are winning Melee doubles. For realllllzzzzz.

Sorry Tyson, but i think i'll be teaming with Connor 100%

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure everyone has to not ignore frio's post there. It's a good question, what the **** happened to all of that blood, it was EVVVRYWHRR.

Victor, me and Levi lready called winning melee.

Lukeicans, don't worry about it seriously.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
On topic of adat2, Connor and I are winning Melee doubles. For realllllzzzzz.

Sorry Tyson, but i think i'll be teaming with Connor 100%
Since when did you play peach :\

As for teaming doubles in melee, well I honestly can't play melee tournament viably so go for it :D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol
You and me should team for melee

It'd be ****
lmfao

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I use peach in melee. I've been training peach secretly since '06 actually. Luigi too. Maybe one day I'll whip him out.

Connor's zelda is so legit it hurts. You don't realize it until you lose. I'm serious.

And he's always used ganon, link and zelda.

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
Cherry, you have a screw attack in your signature. This calls for Samus doubles amiright? o;

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Cherry, you have a screw attack in your signature. This calls for Samus doubles amiright? o;
In Brawl yes. Samus dubs would be rad.
in Melee I'd set the controller down, the result wouldn't have been any different anyway.

LOLOL if you REALLY want to team for melee Darren, fine, but I ain't joking about my ability to fail.

Wait Farguade, do you mean doubles as in, me n you tank in doubles as Samus?? cause that'd be TOO funny.

AfterDawn yoiur IRL name is luke correct?
anywho why is Victor banned? >_>

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
**** yo couch.

Also, Victor isn't banned, Luke wouldn't ever actually ban someone, he defiantely couldn't go through with it.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

LOLOL if you REALLY want to team for melee Darren, fine, but I ain't joking about my ability to fail.

haha
I'm actually just as bad as you are, not even lying xD

I'd use Mewtwo all the way :p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Farguade plays melee Samus, Cherry plays brawl Samus. =P Just in case you guys didn't know.

Tyler is bitter cause I blocked him on msn, removed and ignored on facebook, and i put him on my ignore list on smashboards. I don't really like that kid, probably the only person in the community I legitimately don't like.

I'm coming anyways though. (That's what she said.)

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Fraser I am Luke... Jesus christ lol.
When did I suggest you were not luke/Whistlen Dixie :) There's a good story behind that other nickname. seriously what made you think I didn't know your name? Up until 2 months ago i thought you were Frio but i got that figured out awhile ago. X( i only realized it when i sax mark playing pikachu at You3 and it all made sense *sigh* I'm so bad with ****ing names.

Edit 1 I forgot to tell everyone what happened to me at last years ADAT. I was playing Solaris and i lost round 1. Round 2 timed out but he had more damage than me so i should have won. However he said we got to super sudden death, i hadn't read the tourney package so I thought he knew what he was doing. i lost in super sudden death. At this point i was up in the winners bracket and should have gotten moved down to the losers bracket.However i forgot it was double elim. I peaced out and went home. What happened to my next match? I'll try not to pull any of this shinanegans next time around. Lawls XD

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
haha
I'm actually just as bad as you are, not even lying xD

I'd use Mewtwo all the way :p
LOL then Heck yeah I'll do dubs with yew! is there a losers bracket?? I dun know if we could actually get ***** twice, it'd be too painful
Farguade plays melee Samus, Cherry plays brawl Samus. =P Just in case you guys didn't know.

Tyler is bitter cause I blocked him on msn, removed and ignored on facebook, and i put him on my ignore list on smashboards. I don't really like that kid, probably the only person in the community I legitimately don't like.

I'm coming anyways though. (That's what she said.)
Heard the story already, don't remember where.
and go fer i Farguade! you rep the beast in melee, where I dare not try my hand :)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
LOL then Heck yeah I'll do dubs with yew! is there a losers bracket?? I dun know if we could actually get ***** twice, it'd be too painful
Oh yeah, it's very possible, and very likely xD
We'd basically be there to raise the pot, that 's it

lmao

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Hahaha basically.oddly enough, I play samus in Melee too lolol
status Report!?!
me and my buddy Ben need a Driveway to park in. he's got a nice sized Van that he can take out the back seats and we'd sleep there.

Hopefully we have enough money for a stay at the West Ed hotel for one night after the van sleeping otherwise we'd just be there for the tournament and that's no fun :).

everything is riding on how much money we have. Right now if he can save 100 and I can save 100 we can be at the tournament, but we're trying for more than that so we can have fun and treat it as a fun holiday.

not taht any of you guys really care, cept Darren and Victor, and possibly Luke, It'd be fun to play you offline :p and meet you in person, I'd have to say your the person I've talked to third most in the alberta thread :p
luke being Alphicans

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Honestly stop. You're the one who pissed him off so I see no reason for you to be such a **** to Victor any longer. Obviously you made him mad and yet you continue to be an *******. The only person that deserves to be banned is Brad.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
How about...uh... NOBODY gets banned? Because Brad's a **** online, but whatever offline and in person. Just like everyone else.

ADAT 2, at this rate, is only going to become a mockery if one of the biggest things we're worried about is whose not allowed to come to the tournament over trivial matters. Tyler, cut it out. And Luke, you too. Just don't think of bans unless you honestly believe they're gonna cause some unnecessary ruckus in person.

In fact, give the benefit of the doubt and if they do pull some *******ery? Kick them out then for disorderly conduct. Simple as that. :\ Now this is making my head spin.

I disagree with people and get pissed off sometimes at people in Alberta too. But we all get along. We just can't agree on absolutely everything. You realize how many times I've facepalmed at Brad because of the crap he says over these sometimes? One too many to count. And I go, "Ugh." But you know what I do after that because I just remember what matters most, is real life and what goes down IN real life?

"Whatever."

Let it go guys, seriously. Let Victor come, and if what Luke said is true and if Tyler ticked Victor off first, the decent thing to do is apologize and just put it all behind you guys. The old peace remark of "Can't we all just get along?" is thrown around a lot these days, but really. Gotta throw it out there again.

I love teenager & internet drama. Don't you all? :\

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Pretty sure Victor ignoring Tyler and all that is just for kicks lol. But I dunno.

Protip Brandon: Me and Luke bash eachother and it really means nothing no matter how much we mean it online, if you rememebr properly, I pretty much half ran ADAT(the first one) to help Luke and Tyler, since neither of them can get attention worth a ****, and they needed assistance with a lot of organizational stuff.

The only legitimate way I think Luke (or most people) hate me offline, would be playing against me, but thats my playstyle, not my bro-style.

Seriously though, Luke ate twenty ***** for breakfast today.

if it isn't obvious yet, nobodies banned.

Top Bottom