• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Frio, Samusbrawler, Devilwillcry, Colin, Kuraudo(w.e) aka spin-dash. Those are the other good players.

Cherry is good too, but he's way out there somewhere. There are other good players aswell I just don't really know them (mostly people from fort sask).

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Yup, I can come to this fo sure now.
WOOOOOOOOOOOT T3h grudge match round 2 is back on and this time I stand a chance :chuckle: good to hear you're coming Solaris I was getting tired of beefing snake XD Also I need you there to knock me out of singles like you have for all the tourneys we've been at. if we don't face in the singles matchup I wanna friendly or MM you to decide our grudge match.

One year to the day after ADAT 1 I will have my vengeance. Because revenge is a dish best served cold.......... Ice cold Muhuhuhuhuhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

*ahem*

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm pretty good at brawl i think. I do dece vs Luke, Bob, Cherry, and Darren. Even vs the OTL guys like Glyph, Teran etc It *seems* 50/50. I donno, it's hard to tell with Brawl, even when you win matches. Lately, i've actually been trying to get better at it rather then just messing around with Luke online.

All i know is that everyone should watch out for ADAT2. D:<

Also, everyone has a secret crush on Cherry (who's name is also Jarret.) Even if you don't know him, you have a crush on him. That's how mantastic he is.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
so whos good at brawl besides alph dan and killock

Tied With Alph on wi-fi, it was a green connection so it wasn't like it meant absolutely nothing.

Yeah I live in Banff Alberta. find me if you dare.
I should be, in theory coming to this, I'll know more about it when the date comes closer by.

Also, everyone has a secret crush on Cherry (who's name is also Jarret.) Even if you don't know him, you have a crush on him. That's how mantastic he is.
I lol'd. yeah a great ganon, the only ganon to actually make me scared of losing to a ganon as samus thus far.

Kosk I have hiogh hopes for you to beat His ganon and utterly **** Meh.

SUPER EDIT: love how Victor added my Online name LOL

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I don't think I left too good of an impression on Kosk when I got cocky at SFU. Lmao Seriously, I was like, "Oh it's just Ganon. Sonic'll ****. ... I'M BEING SO ******** LOL" Sorry man, I was an idiot about it.

But yeah, Luke generally described the list of people.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Frio, Samusbrawler, Devilwillcry, Colin, Kuraudo(w.e) aka spin-dash. Those are the other good players.

Cherry is good too, but he's way out there somewhere. There are other good players aswell I just don't really know them (mostly people from fort sask).
I'm trash at barwl

*Goes to corner*

;_;

But really, I haven't been playing as much, and I don't even know who my best character is anymore. My Peach has definitely got worse, others have gotten better, but I'm still not sure.......

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
duuude chill. Remember when we played last, I'm scared to death right now lolol. if my suck hasn't gone away I'm so screwed for this tourni.
I've NEVER seen you suck EVER.

like even when yous ay your doing terrible I couldn't 3 stock you,, 2 stock every now and then but not often enough for you to be "sucking" as you call it.

EDIT: that was too Darren >.> thought i quoted the boy!

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
I'm pretty good at brawl i think. I do dece vs Luke, Bob, Cherry, and Darren. Even vs the OTL guys like Glyph, Teran etc It *seems* 50/50. I donno, it's hard to tell with Brawl, even when you win matches. Lately, i've actually been trying to get better at it rather then just messing around with Luke online.

All i know is that everyone should watch out for ADAT2. D:<
you know online doesn't count right? I think you're going to get destroyed offline imo.

In addition to my MM vs kosk's ganon I want to challenge dan to a falcon ditto MM. Accept?
Yeah I'll accept, how much?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
duuude chill. Remember when we played last, I'm scared to death right now lolol. if my suck hasn't gone away I'm so screwed for this tourni.
I've NEVER seen you suck EVER.

like even when yous ay your doing terrible I couldn't 3 stock you,, 2 stock every now and then but not often enough for you to be "sucking" as you call it.

EDIT: that was too Darren >.> thought i quoted the boy!
lmao

I remember the IC's match :p
Which was a complete fluke haha

And lol, I don't remember any 2 stocks, but maybe I just blocked it from my memory xD

But if I don't know who to use at this then I'm basically done for
Oh well =D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh, good idea

I keep on forgetting about that tourney

*Asks Brandon for a ride there*

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Not really. Darren doesn't really keep current with the AB scene, and sou kawaii isn't really hyped that much. It's pretty understandable.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Dynamism I'll MM you (given I have money, which is always an issue for me) (P.S I'm Kithkin from Cast4, or Snake6523 from earlier on the boards, or Bread/Brad from IRL, basically I'm like 50 people, We've played before, you DEINFATELY played against me and Tyson in teams at Cast4 (you WERE teamed with Daltsy right?))

One year to the day after ADAT 1 I will have my vengeance. Because revenge is a dish best served cold.......... Ice cold Muhuhuhuhuhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha
Wait you were at ADAT?
Maybe we did meet...

I was Kithkin, played melee over brawl, but in brawl played Bowser except decided to go MK since it was too funny beating everyone but Dan with MK without breaking a sweat (Actually no, I had to man up with DK to beat Sid too, his MK was beast.)

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
...Which alberta forum.

edit: It's probably not me, unless it involved me banning every other mod of every forum I've ever been a mod of.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Sorry Dan. I'm the best. It's legit.

And seeing how I'm in Red Deer where there are only melee players (<333), online is my only way to play brawl. It's blue connection so it's like...the closest thing. :/

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm just grateful I don't like in the middle of the mountains like Jarret there.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Mountains do Samus players good, it seems. LOL

Also, Tyler, Luke.

Kuraudo's not entering ADAT2 anymore. Some guy named Bob $onic is taking his place. Iunno, he sounds pretty ****ing ballsy. Put him in instead of Kuraudo.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Mountains do Samus players good, it seems. LOL

Also, Tyler, Luke.

Kuraudo's not entering ADAT2 anymore. Some guy named Bob $onic is taking his place. Iunno, he sounds pretty ****ing ballsy. Put him in instead of Kuraudo.
I lol'd at the last bit,
also yes, it helps becuz we get really good at pitchin' tents.
I literly go camping at least once a month with family

take that as you may ;)

Top Bottom