• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
my name should be green-ish machine

lulz

Sucking ***** WHILE having a Brawl Falcon Ditto FFA Crew Battle Event could be undoable...

>:]

It'll be my Bday on Sunday DURING the tourney :p

I'll > Zhu on July 4th
let you know how it goes ;D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Back to a sonic theme huh Bob? Kinda wish you still had Spin-Dash as your account name huh?

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Nope.

This is who I am.

- Shadow the Hedgehog = Bob
Fix'd?? never knew bob, but I was pretty sure he trolled lotss and anyone who suggest an all Falcon FFA crews must be trollin'

they see him
Trollin' the smash boards
he knows we're all ... okay guys, help me out?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
They see me trollin'
The Smash Boards
So now all you guys are thinkin' "Let's get flamin' "

When I troll you all start flamin'
I'm a n00b so it's time for flamin'
He can't SHFFL so we're all flamin'
"Lookit him, he deserves some flamin' "

I wanna roll with
The Smashers
But apparently it's all too easy to start flamin'

Grab a match and let's start flamin'
What a weaboo, i'm just flamin'
He's ****ing annoying...

t3h ph1re is used for flamin'

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Either you have too much time on your hands or you have been waiting to use that.

P.S. It looks like Shadow is angry at your post.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I think it's pretty obvious that Cherry and I are dominating in low tiers.

Also, I kinda picked up fox in brawl too. I might work on him more.

Frio

Smash Champion
All the colors in the first post makes me feel like this toury is for little children. Not to mention the community hall has painted dogs and cats on it :/

Yoshara

Smash Lord
and I think there was like 15 suns on the walls.

P.S. And a dan dog that was staring a bit too much at a carl cat.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Staring at a Carl's *** to be exact.

They see me trollin'
I am not trollin!

I am boxxy you see?

Mmm! =]

Lawls Snake I'm was the same way you're were taking me way too serious there. While I am an xbox player at heart(burn the heretic) and I do like Koskinators idea ;) (i'm sure its against tourney rules though) I was just busting your balls. The first 4 post's I saw of yours were complaints so I called you out on it. then you insulted me. Then i insulted you back. Its just a friendly bit of internet bullying, don't let it get to you :)
Good to know, but you need to learn something.

You'll learn to ignore my posts, because they are stupid, and only pertain to mere words from an entire post. Therefore I can say whatever I want and it basicaly ****s up everyone reading it, it's gold. (not really trolling.)

I am Kithkin, Hear me roar. [seriously though, I am Kithkin, Bread, or Brad. Please remember me as such because it'll help you later when nobody ever calls me snake, and this account gets banned, at which point I'll be back on one of various other names(all names currently created before 04' =P )]

PPS Last RL fistfight I had I won by throwing the guy to the ground and sitting on him ROFL
See, I was right you're fat =]

Also, I've never fought seriously in my entire life.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
**** I hate Boxxy.

She's KINDA (keyword children) hot though.

I dunno, if I wasn't linked to her videos 24/7 by half my friends, and all that (it's like my version of getting rick-rolled) I'd probably like her a lot actually. That and if she toned down her staged crazyness, cause she could just be really cute and I'd be like BAWWWWW <3.

God**** I need another relationship and fast =[ every moment I live without a girlfriend I lower my standards more and more. (Protip: my standards are amazing, they're so specific(the girl doesn't even have to be hot, just have a specific perfect set of looks, it's like looking through a book of every feature in the world, and you have to pick an exact set of three that I like or I won't like any of it, even if it's 4/5 right, but the good thing is theres like 80 combinations))(this also applies to personalities)

Doood, I just got the greatest idea, someone find me the female population in the world, I'm gonna calculate my girlfriend probability.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
**** I hate Boxxy.

She's KINDA (keyword children) hot though.

I dunno, if I wasn't linked to her videos 24/7 by half my friends, and all that (it's like my version of getting rick-rolled) I'd probably like her a lot actually. That and if she toned down her staged crazyness, cause she could just be really cute and I'd be like BAWWWWW <3.

God**** I need another relationship and fast =[ every moment I live without a girlfriend I lower my standards more and more. (Protip: my standards are amazing, they're so specific(the girl doesn't even have to be hot, just have a specific perfect set of looks, it's like looking through a book of every feature in the world, and you have to pick an exact set of three that I like or I won't like any of it, even if it's 4/5 right, but the good thing is theres like 80 combinations))(this also applies to personalities)

Doood, I just got the greatest idea, someone find me the female population in the world, I'm gonna calculate my girlfriend probability.
Just put in 4C80 on your calculator.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Just put in 4C80 on your calculator.
LOLOLOL.

good ol math class. why 4 though.... :\ like that means "how many times can 4 go into 80 without repeating the sequence" Or is it over lapping :S

**** yew math class!
I know that 4P80 will be bigger, anyone wanna tell me as to why?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
LOLOLOL.

good ol math class. why 4 though.... :\ like that means "how many times can 4 go into 80 without repeating the sequence" Or is it over lapping :S

**** yew math class!
I know that 4P80 will be bigger, anyone wanna tell me as to why?
4C80
"Choose 80 from 4 with repetition not considered"
4P80
"Pick 80 from 4 with repetition considered"

There are more possibilities if order matters

lol i hope you're not writing math tomorrow

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
lol...I'm writing my math diploma tomorrow, gonna get *****.

btw I made a mistake, 4C80 is actually 0, I meant to say 80C4. :)

Suuucks to be you, Lets hope you remember this thread tomorrow.

4C80
"Choose 80 from 4 with repetition not considered"
4P80
"Pick 80 from 4 with repetition considered"

There are more possibilities if order matters

lol i hope you're not writing math tomorrow

actually no, I wrote math last term lol, I knew it, but forgot it, thank you for jogging my memory :)

Yeah Order helps, Very cool, now I'm remembering all my math stuff :S and how bad lotto stats are and poker stats, oh my lol.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
wtf is boxxy?
wtf is 80C4?
wtf is with this thread?
lmao, easily the best post in this thread.

Suuucks to be you, Lets hope you remember this thread tomorrow.
I'm trying not to lol, if I thought of all the stupid things people said on smashboards during a test, I'd probably start smiling or laughing and people would think there's something wrong with me.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol...I'm writing my math diploma tomorrow, gonna get *****.

btw I made a mistake, 4C80 is actually 0, I meant to say 80C4. :)
****, good luck :)

My math diploma last year was the hardest test of my life O__o

EDIT: No pressure though :p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
****, good luck :)

My math diploma last year was the hardest test of my life O__o

EDIT: No pressure though :p
lol don't listen to Darren, he's just trying to scare you. If you're over 80% in that class, you have a pretty good chance to get a 100% on the diploma, or at the very least, 90%~

It's the easiest diploma imo.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

lol don't listen to Darren, he's just trying to scare you. If you're over 80% in that class, you have a pretty good chance to get a 100% on the diploma, or at the very least, 90%~

It's the easiest diploma imo.
Don't Listen to Vic, he knows nothing :p

The Math Diploma's change every year of course. I just happened to get a difficult one I guess xD

Even the math teachers said it was significantly more difficult than some of the past exams

I did surprising ok on it though, especially since I thought I failed for sure

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
I just wrote that diploma, easy as ****.

Also eyah you screwed up a bunch of stuff but who cares.

And yeah THAT THING, is boxxy.

P.S: lol ban ban ban ban ban ban

Top Bottom